It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else tired of people claiming “the American people” voted for trump”?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: StevenCrowley06

Anyone else tired of people pretending “the American people elected trump”, completely ignoring the fact the majority did not want him...and the majority by 3 million votes..

No one can take the win away from him, but you trumpettes so none of those statements that pretend the American people wanted are even remotely accurate.. trump supporters do not get to pretend the average American wanted him or supports him, because the average American hates his guts, and his supporters are not the average Americans..

Trump supporters are the minority... and the minority by a fair amount..

NOPE.

Why?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
California and NY wanted Trump, which is also where you can account for the 3 million votes and most likely more.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You really think he is going to win after these hearings?

yes. and i can't wait.
you thought he could push buttons before. just wait he'll be pushing crazy bony finger nacny's, head cryin clown chuck,the uber left indian pocahontas warren, low iq maxine and shifty pencil neck schiff's buttons for the next four years lol.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
False narrative ATTEMPT in the question aimed at projecting into weak minds a false scenario trying to convince them it is true and you should be ashamed of yourself for not being a part of this bandwagon (that doesn't exist). High school bullying tactic gone adult mode.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: GreenGunther

numbers are not subject to opinion.
Three and a half million more people wanted Clinton to be president. Fact.

trump won because the middle states get a handicap just like in bowling.

I'm sure that when people boo him whenever he goes out in public these days means they love him?
Boo is a cheer now?

Now come on Silly...

Remember over the last couple of years that you have counted your chickens before they hatched?

FOLKS... READ SILLYS POSTING HISTORY...

Regards

Lags

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: StevenCrowley06

The thing is, that's your system and we are repeatedly told it is the best form of government there is.
He won in full accordance with the US electoral system.
Some times that will work for you and some times against you.

If you don't like it campaign to change your system.

And before anyone chips in; Yes, I know the UK's political system is far from perfect - as is being proven every single day with the Brexit farce and the incompetent and unfit for office politicians fighting this general election - and yes, I do campaign for radical reform.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Awwwwww.... pobrecita!!!

But no worries. You told them!!! I'm sure all the Trump supporters are just crying in their cups NOW because they're the minority... and you shined a big ol' spotlight on their minorityness... oh the horrors of it all!

Because that's gotta be their greatest concern in life, right?

Right???

LOL!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I'm just going to leave these right here. Ahhhh, good times.

Oh yea, can't forget these either.

edit on 14-11-2019 by Tekaran because: Added some pictures

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Just because Clinton was overall more popular doesn't mean she should've won. It's about actual votes not which one do YOU like more. At least that's how it should be. Also I'm a Deplorable happily in my Basket, not a Trumpette. a reply to: StevenCrowley06

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
California and NY wanted Trump, which is also where you can account for the 3 million votes and most likely more.

How do you know?

Every State had people who voted for Trump and for Clinton.

(Or against Trump or against Clinton as the case may be.)

It is a true statement to say that Mr. Trump is the Presdient and that he won in the Electoral College.

It is not quite true that the EC is not based on the popular vote, as that is what determines the assignment of Electors in 47 States. First past the post, winner take all.

The EC is based on popular vote. Representation in the EC is based on population.

When someone says “Clinton got 3 million more votes than Trump.” that is a true statement.

Why does it bother you guys so much?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Beach Bum
Just because Clinton was overall more popular doesn't mean she should've won. It's about actual votes not which one do YOU like more. At least that's how it should be. Also I'm a Deplorable happily in my Basket, not a Trumpette. a reply to: StevenCrowley06

So you think it’s fine to disenfranchise Trump voters in California and New York? Don’t those voters deserve to have a voice as well in the only national election we have for the only national office (the President)?

Isn’t the President more than anyone else supported to represent ALL Americans?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: StevenCrowley06

Anyone else tired of people pretending “the American people elected trump”, completely ignoring the fact the majority did not want him...and the majority by 3 million votes..

No one can take the win away from him, but you trumpettes so none of those statements that pretend the American people wanted are even remotely accurate.. trump supporters do not get to pretend the average American wanted him or supports him, because the average American hates his guts, and his supporters are not the average Americans..

Trump supporters are the minority... and the minority by a fair amount..

Nope...Not tired of it...

That majority you refer to likely were dead people and illegal aliens so it's not an issue with me...

Besides, we are a Republic, not a Democracy...The American people under OUR form of gov't DID vote for Trump...We count votes by States, not by how many people you can stuff into the trailer of a semi...

So get off this phony one person, one vote nonsense...It doesn't apply to our Nation of States...That's for places like Venezuela and Cuba...

You don't like it, change the Constitution...

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Well to be technical there were about 231.5 million eligible voters in 2016 of which close to 123 million did not vote at all.

So with 59 million for Trump you could say that 182 million Americans did not vote for Hillary. That is by all definition, a majority against if even by apathy for 2/3 of them.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Well to be technical there were about 231.5 million eligible voters in 2016 of which close to 123 million did not vote at all.

So with 59 million for Trump you could say that 182 million Americans did not vote for Hillary. That is by all definition, a majority against if even by apathy for 2/3 of them.

There! You get it!

Don’t you love semantics?

By the same token, though, most Americans didn’t vote for Mr. Trump, either.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Second OP here..... telling where your heads is at. A soapbox for politico.
edit on 14-11-2019 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Not sure if it was said or not, but keep in mind that back in 2018 people voted Taco Bell to be their favorite mexican restaurant.

people.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Impeach! Impeach! Impeach!

Oh wait, what's this?

(I like that Mark spoke in pig latin, I said he should on his last video.. lmao)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Bu bu buh but impeachment

Schifty schiiiftyy

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

182.1 million did not vote for Trump. But since the winner gets the Apathy Vote...it really does go to Trump. So 182 million to 59.1 million is the end result.

Think of all the bills that would be passed through Congress if the politically apathetic did get involved, though. Politicians would be held accountable for wasting time then. And engaging in any sort of graft would be a quick beat down, almost like the 100th monkey...

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

The majority of people in the majority of counties in the majority of states voted for Trump.

Time to get over it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join