It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Jordan Asks Ambassador Taylor, a Democrat Key Witness, important Questions

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: Gryphon66
What is NOT ok is for Adam Schiff to block Republican’s questioning of witnesses in a public hearing. I saw it in real time today.

Actually, it’s perfectly in line with the rules adopted for this little dog-and-pony show. And it’s perfectly in line with the changes that the Republicans made to House rules in 2015.
You mean with the rules that little squirrel created. The partisan bias regarding impeachment of our President is phenomenal. It’s been all hearsay, “intimations ”, “understanding” and so on, not to mention portraying the President as sacking an Obama era ambassador. It’s clear Obama State sept people got their widdle feathers ruffled over poor little Yovanovich.
edit on 15-11-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

LOL ... dude, I’m not misinterpreting anything. Zelensky asked to buy Javelins. Trump made it very clear that he needed a favor first, the investigation of the non-existent “Crowdstrike server” and to investigate the Bidens.

WRONG again... "dude" OBAMA/Biden denied the Ukrainians the buying of weapons throughout their 2 terms. i guess Obama/Biden were in it too?... We should impeach them both...

I don’t think it’s illegal per se as I’ve made abundantly clear on many occasions. But it is DEFINITELY what is referred to as “quid pro quo” ...

Wrong again, in "quid pro quo" you make it clear without implying or claiming to know what was in the POTUS' mind. You twist what he wrote,, and AGAIN continue to not provide the quote from POTUS Trump that would show "quid pro quo."

Your argument is weak and false.

Joe Biden was the Vice President. He’s powers barely extended to ordering coffee. If you want to go after somebody you’d have to go after Obama, and oh, guess what, you’ve just argued that the Presdient has extraordinary powers in dealing with foreign leaders.

Derp.

WTH?... YES the POTUS has the power to make deals with other governments...it's what every other POTUS has done...

Next you are going to claim the POTUS doesn't have the right to fire ambassadors, or anyone else...

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

a reply to: FinallyAwake

Care to be more specific since you’ve replied to me?

Lolz sorry dude, yes want specific to you. Was more towards the crazy factions of the left. So many of them in denial. 👍🏻

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

What a sh#t show!

Biden’s a jerk and should be the one prosecuted imo!

posted on Nov, 20 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
This Sondland interview is not going well for the Democrats. He said he has no idea if the Ukrainians were aware of any of the stuff the Democrats allege. He acknowledged Trump had a pattern of concern about limits on foreign aid to countries with corruption problems. He said investigating Biden in particular wasn't discussed in meetings, it was more just concern about corruption in general in Ukraine.

He also said none of the witnesses that have been testifying ever said anything was wrong until now.
edit on 20 11 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join