It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Jordan Asks Ambassador Taylor, a Democrat Key Witness, important Questions

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

All due respect, the only ones babbling are those like you who are so BLINDED by the need to defend Trump at any cost, you can’t even understand what is one of the most straightforward arguments I’ve ever made.

One more try as bluntly as I can: It is a stupid, pathetic argument for some of you to attempt to dismiss all testimony made during these impeachment hearings as hearsay, when the SCRIPT of the CALL has been made PUBLIC for WEEKS!

What about that can’t you comprehend??? It’s not hearsay WE ALL HAVE A TRANSCRIPT!

You don’t even know what you’re defending against ... you know, sometimes I use the word “zealot” as a rhetorical device to describe some of the more Ardent Trump Supporters here, but in your case, it is spot on.

Take a few breaths and call me in the morning.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Sure, all they had to do was enter some written proof into the Record 😃😃

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: CynConcepts

Lets deal with known facts and not perchances.
Because that is just another way to say perhaps which is just another way to say maybe and thats not facts thats supposition and imagination.

Lol
Rumors are better right?
Lol

The house dems have no facts only "parodies"

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

They have NONE
Zip
Nada
Nil

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Now, complain that it’s a dumb reason to impeach a President, and I’m right there with you, but don’t repeatedly misrepresent the facts of the matter.

ROFLMAO... You are the one misrepresenting what President Trump actually said...

The President ASKED FOR A FAVOR. Asking favors of other countries has been done BY ALL Presidents the U.S. has ever had...

Biden was the one whom committed a crime... Extortion/coercion is a crime. Biden didn't ask for a favor, he DEMANDED that the Ukrainians fire the prosecutor that was investigating his son,, and his connection to the corrupt Burisma Holdings. If they did not fire the prosecutor Biden threatened the Ukranians with not giving them over $1 billion U.S. dollars in aid...

edit on 14-11-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Except...they just don't happen to have any evidence.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Now, complain that it’s a dumb reason to impeach a President, and I’m right there with you, but don’t repeatedly misrepresent the facts of the matter.

ROFLMAO... You are the one misrepresenting what President Trump actually said...

The President ASKED FOR A FAVOR. Asking favors of other countries has been done BY ALL Presidents the U.S. has ever had...

Biden was the one whom committed a crime... Extortion/coercion is a crime. Biden didn't ask for a favor,, he DEMANDED that the Ukrainians fired the prosecutor that was investigating his son and his connection to the corrupt Burisma Holdings...

LOL ... dude, I’m not misinterpreting anything. Zelensky asked to buy Javelins. Trump made it very clear that he needed a favor first, the investigation of the non-existent “Crowdstrike server” and to investigate the Bidens.

I don’t think it’s illegal per se as I’ve made abundantly clear on many occasions. But it is DEFINITELY what is referred to as “quid pro quo” ...

Joe Biden was the Vice President. He’s powers barely extended to ordering coffee. If you want to go after somebody you’d have to go after Obama, and oh, guess what, you’ve just argued that the Presdient has extraordinary powers in dealing with foreign leaders.

Derp.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Except...they just don't happen to have any evidence.

Why are you guys so desperate to deny everything then?

I mean, if they got nothing, why’re you worried?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Schiff thinks "Us" = "Me" 😃

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Schiff thinks "Us" = "Me" 😃

Apropos of nothing, Schiff is just damned WEIRD.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

What about that can’t you comprehend??? It’s not hearsay WE ALL HAVE A TRANSCRIPT!

You don’t even know what you’re defending against ... you know, sometimes I use the word “zealot” as a rhetorical device to describe some of the more Ardent Trump Supporters here, but in your case, it is spot on.

Take a few breaths and call me in the morning.

You are noting but a troll. Stop claiming you know what President Trump wanted to imply... I am not asking for your biased, and skewed opinion which is completely wrong... I asked you for EVIDENCE. I asked you to EXCERPT the comment of President Trump coercing/extorting the Ukrainians... Yet you keep on not providing any evidence corroborating your false claims...

Do you not understand what it means for you to excerpt the comment from the President that you think is wrong or illegal?

excerpt
[ noun ek-surpt; verb ik-surpt, ek-surpt ]
SEE SYNONYMS FOR excerpt ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
a passage or quotation taken or selected from a book, document, film, or the like; extract.
verb (used with object)
to take or select (a passage) from a book, film, or the like; extract.
to take or select passages from (a book, film, or the like); abridge by choosing representative sections.

excerpt

edit on 14-11-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

You’re the one responding to my every post as if you can’t read English and I’m the troll here?

Whatever bub. I’ve answered you in good faith dozens of times now.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

You’re the one responding to my every post as if you can’t read English and I’m the troll here?

Whatever bub. I’ve answered you in good faith dozens of times now.

You haven't... All you keep doing is giving YOUR CLAIMS, but you are not giving EVIDENCE corroborating your CLAIMS...

edit on 14-11-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

They won't post any evidence. They will keep on giving false claims without corroborating those "claims."

Yes, we do have the transcript of the call between POTUS Trump, and the Ukrainian President in which President Trump asks for a favor, and in no way does he coerces, or extorts the Ukrainian President. Nor did POTUS Trump give an ultimatum to the Ukrainian President.

But we do have evidence, from Joe Biden's own mouth, that Biden did extort and threatened the Ukrainians with an ultimatum if they did not fire the prosecutor investigating his son, Hunter Biden, and his link to the corrupt Burisma Holdings.

edit on 14-11-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
You are correct.
All they can do is misrepresent what potus said.
They have no actual evidence of any crime.
Similar to the muller report.
BAMN

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Then you obviously must not have read the transcript in any way at all.

The phone call was perfect

I’ve read the transcript multiple times.

That’s the point: I have the TRANSCRIPT to READ. WE all DO.

The continual claim that no one who wasn’t on the call has no information relevant to the issue is ABSURD.

So the only information relevant to the call that these witnesses have is the same transcript we can all read? Why are they even there then?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
What is NOT ok is for Adam Schiff to block Republican’s questioning of witnesses in a public hearing. I saw it in real time today.
Now it seems as if Democrats are trying to impeach Trump for firing an ambassador without their express consent.
edit on 15-11-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
What is NOT ok is for Adam Schiff to block Republican’s questioning of witnesses in a public hearing. I saw it in real time today.

Actually, it’s perfectly in line with the rules adopted for this little dog-and-pony show. And it’s perfectly in line with the changes that the Republicans made to House rules in 2015.
edit on 15-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Self policing

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekner

They seem to be testifying about a coordinated White House effort occurring over months spear-headed by special Envoy Rudy G to get an investigation into the Bidens by the Ukraine in exchange for things like a VP Pence visit to Zelensky’s inauguration, a Zelensky trip to Washington and something about some Javelins....

You know, the material being investigated in the impeachment inquiry against Donald Trump.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Biden was the one whom committed a crime... Extortion/coercion is a crime. Biden didn't ask for a favor,, he DEMANDED that the Ukrainians fired the prosecutor that was investigating his son and his connection to the corrupt Burisma Holdings...

LOL ... dude, I’m not misinterpreting anything. Zelensky asked to buy Javelins. Trump made it very clear that he needed a favor first, the investigation of the non-existent “Crowdstrike server” and to investigate the Bidens.

I don’t think it’s illegal per se as I’ve made abundantly clear on many occasions. But it is DEFINITELY what is referred to as “quid pro quo” ...

Joe Biden was the Vice President. He’s powers barely extended to ordering coffee. If you want to go after somebody you’d have to go after Obama, and oh, guess what, you’ve just argued that the Presdient has extraordinary powers in dealing with foreign leaders.

Derp.
apologist for do-nothing partisans ... good going.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join