It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Jordan Asks Ambassador Taylor, a Democrat Key Witness, important Questions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

a reply to: Lagomorphe

My claim: The Trump-Zelensky transcript has been in public view for weeks.

My evidence: The White House released the transcript on September 24, 2019. Source

No links to obvious proof?

This is ATS...

Deny ignorance

LOL. Right back at you.

I made a claim, and I established why I made the claim, and there’s zero way that anyone can deny my claim.

Period.

You made a conjecture , based on anothers conjecture.
Hardly fact.
Speculation.

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Some , although denied and refuted , just keep on like the Energizer Bunny , never knowing when to stop.

Go read what I said and get back to me.

PS What I said was, we all know what was on the phonecall. To continually claim that a witness cannot testify because they weren’t ON THE CALL is dumb, in my opinion.

First , read my post with comprehension.
Apparently you did not...

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I’m beginning to think you guys know that and don’t care.

Beginning to think?

You’re talking to people who live in a different reality. A completely made up world where the marines are guarding Donald Trump, Hillary makes snuff films and Democrats are running world wide sex trafficking rings.

Don’t forget that when trying to explain what actually happened. You’d have more luck trying to explain an airplane to a fish.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I see this clip is going to be repeatedly spammed.

Here’s the most obvious counter to this nonsense.

The Trump-Zelensky call’s transcript has been out in the public for weeks.

We all know what the call said.

Several of these witnesses listened to the call DIRECTLY (VIndman, etc.)

Kent and the other Trump officials were aware of the efforts headed up by Mayor Rudy for months to get an investigation of the Bidens going. There’s really not any questions here ... Mick Mulvaney stated that quid pro quos are common.

/shrug

You say obvious.

Show us this obvious proof or is this JUST YOUR POINT OF VIEW?

Thank you.

Lags

And quid pro quos ARE common...Who doesn't know that??? What President or Congress or State Department has ever given money to a foreign country without conditions attached??? To claim otherwise is ignorant, or dishonest...

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

a reply to: CynConcepts

... but it was fine to use Congressional hearings repeatedly as well as the FBI to investigate Clinton in 2015-16?

How do you figure? I mean if it is wrong now it was wrong then.. Right?

Not sure where you get questions like that from my post? I stated that not all were criminals but a few entrenched leaders are extremely biased and deceptive in their agendas. The same thing for the Republicans. Both sides of the partisan tableau have good well-meaning reps who happen to get caught up in us vs them opinions instead of real facts.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Even the ones who were elected couldn't lock down a defense of what trump did.
All they could do was re run the past year of conspiracy theories about Clinton,The DNC and 2016.
Nothing at all in defense of what trump did.

Just I know you are but what am I

and its failing.

The new phone call, the day after the perfect call, to make sure the message was clearly received and was going to be acted upon kind of just sucks all the wind out of their sails.

And the man who said he has a perfect memory says he doesn't remember the call.
Oh my...

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
more "sally told joe that jim said".....
lol
pathetic

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I'm officially changing my party to anarchist. LOL.

I misread your previous post; my bad.✌️

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I do wear a St. Jude medal.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

The difference is they look for conditions that benefit the USA or the world.

Not their personal endeavors and goals.

What were the conditions that congress put on Ukraine before they got the aid that was allocated for them for this year?
If this is common you must know what conditions congress pressed for when they agreed to this money for weapons to use against the Russians.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The next Time Trump haters Threaten to shut down and EXTORT the Senate or the Executive branches.

IMPEACH THE LOT OF THEM.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
That's all you got?
And every one a solid employee with a record of exemplary behavior.
Oh my too bad huh

edit on 11142019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
That's all you got?
Oh my too bad huh

Seriously? "Appeal to Authority" is your response?

You would advocate that the job of the POTUS should be predicated upon a schoolyard game of telephone?

Is that what I hear you saying here?

edit on 11/14/2019 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
That's all you got?
Oh my too bad huh

Someone telling you about a phone call then you telling the cops about such is in no way EVIDENCE
Lol
You people have lost it

Their employment record is not in question
The hearsay nonsense is

Your recycling guy says your neighbor told him you dont.
He should prosecute, no?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

It is all they got
It is pathetic

She lost
Get over it

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Mockingbird Media needs something, anything, preferably Orange Man Bad innuendo to talk about when the IG report hits.

I watched pretty much every minute of the, ahem, inquiry and this aspect of the coup is even more poorly constructed than I would've thought.

Deep state puppets who believe their "policy" overrides the President's authority.

The clownish gang-that-couldn't-shoot straight has missed the King again.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
One Kool thing about this whole impeach inquiry is Trump has successfully forced the Democrat Committees to actually subpoena and get their willing witnesses to out the deep state operations that normally would remain hidden and covered-up. It's brilliant because now we know who some of the operatives are 😃

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Mockingbird Media needs something, anything, preferably Orange Man Bad innuendo to talk about when the IG report hits.

I watched pretty much every minute of the, ahem, inquiry and this aspect of the coup is even more poorly constructed than I would've thought.

Deep state puppets who believe their "policy" overrides the President's authority.

The clownish gang-that-couldn't-shoot straight has missed the King again.

Yeah. Despite Q saying multiple times that these people are stupid... I am still kind of shocked by the depth of said stupidity. I hope Gitmo has a psychiatrist or two on staff. I'm starting to feel sorry for them.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

a reply to: ElectricUniverse
They all know that Trump wanted the Ukrainians to investigate Biden. We all know the same thing.

Are you referring to this exchange from Trump to Zelinsky? Yes, Trump asked that the Ukrainians look into the situation with the Bidens, but he did not ask for anything in exchange.

www.whitehouse.gov...

Trump
" I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike. I guess you have one of your wealthy people. The server, they say Ukraine has it There-are a lot. of things that went on, the whole situation .. I think you're surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you say yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance,_but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible. "

Response from Zelenksy
"Yes it is. very important for me and everything that you just mentioned earlier. For me as a President,-· it is very important and we are open for any future cooperation. We are ready to· open a new page on cooperation in relations between the United· States and Ukraine.· For that·purpose, I just recalled our.ambassador from United States and he will be replaced by a very competent and very experienced ambassador who will work hard on making sure that our two nations are getting closer. I would also like and hope to see him having your trust and y9ur .confidence and _have persona·1 relations·with you so we c�n cooperate even �ore so. I·will.personally tell you that one· of my assistants·spoke with Mr.Giuliani just.recently and we are hoping very much that Mr. G1uliani will be able to travel to Ukraine and.we will meet once·he comes to Ukraine. I just wanted to assure you once again_that you _have nobody but friends around-us. I will make sure -that-I surround myself with the best and most experienced people._ I also· wanted to·tell you that we are friends. We are great·friends and you Mr. President have. friends -in our country so we can continue our strategic·partnership."

Response from Trump
"Good because I· heard you had a prosecutor who· was very·good and he was shut down and that's really unfair._·A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people involved. Mr. Giuliani is a highly respected man. He was the_mayor bf New York City, a great mayor, and I would like him to call you. I will ask him to call you along with the Attorney· ··General.· :Rudy very much knows what's happening and he is a very capable guy. If you could _speak to him that would be great. The former ambassador from the United States,· the woman., was bad news and the people she was dealing with in.the Ukraine.were bad news so I just want to_let you know that The other thing,There's a lot talk about Biden's son,. that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you ·can look into it ... It sounds horrible to me"

Zelensky
"I wanted to tell ·you about the prosecutor First of all I understand arid I'm knowledgeable.about it the situation. Since we have won· the absolute majority in our Parliament; the next prosecutor .general will be 100%_ my person, my candidate, who will be approved, by the parliament and will start. as a new prosecutor in September. He or she will look.into the situation, specifically to the company that you-mentioned in this issue. The issue of the investigation of the case is actually the issue of making sure to restore the honesty so we will take care of.that and wi11·work on the investigation of the case. On top of that, I would kindly ask you if you have any additional information that you can provide ·to us, it would_be very helpful · for the investigation to make· sure that administrator justice in our country with regard to the Ambassador to the United States from Ukraine as far as I recall her name was Ivanovich. It was great that you were the first one. who told me that she was a bad ambassador because I agree with you 100%. Her attitude to.wards me was far from the best as she admired the previous President and she was on his side. She would not accept me as a new President· well enough."

Trump asked them to investigate corruption, which included the Bidens. Nothing at all wrong with that. Perfect call.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

a reply to: Lagomorphe

My claim: The Trump-Zelensky transcript has been in public view for weeks.

My evidence: The White House released the transcript on September 24, 2019. Source

No links to obvious proof?

This is ATS...

Deny ignorance

LOL. Right back at you.

I made a claim, and I established why I made the claim, and there’s zero way that anyone can deny my claim.

Period.

You made a conjecture , based on anothers conjecture.
Hardly fact.
Speculation.

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
Some , although denied and refuted , just keep on like the Energizer Bunny , never knowing when to stop.

Go read what I said and get back to me.

PS What I said was, we all know what was on the phonecall. To continually claim that a witness cannot testify because they weren’t ON THE CALL is dumb, in my opinion.

First , read my post with comprehension.
Apparently you did not...

Whatever.

Thanks for the chat.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join