It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to draw the whistle blower out !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   
If the left lies and makes up poop all day long to hurt our country , then do it back ! Find someone very close to Schiff or Pelosi and create a secret whistle blower that names one of their closest friends or family members as the secret WB in this ginned up impeachment and let the doxing and death threats start ! Nanci or Adam would cave in a NY minute ! Old Nancy would drop a name in a heart beat to get the heat off her daughter or plastic surgeon !

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   
So, you admit that making the whistleblowers name public will result in harassment and death threats and possible worse for them??

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt

Everybody knows the Whistle Blower is Eric Ciaramella. He will be called to testify at the (likely) Senate Impeachment Trial.

BTW...Some humor: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If "everybody knows" then why are the house republicans complaining that only Schiff knows who it is? Which he claims he doesnt know...

Do yous have any real evidence that is who it is? Or are you just taking the word of alex Jones and the like and running with it.. even though, just like the op points out.. weather you are right or not, what you are doing is painting a target on someone's back for right wing fruitcakes to harass terrorize, and possibly physically harm him and his family.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Oh for god sake - what?!? Trump can't read a news-paper? It was a guy working a Job at the pentagon who's Job is translator and sat in on the phone call, he's already gone public in some news-papers, then it disappeared from the news... He already knew who leaked it, he's doing his usual, intimidate the witness and go "Quiet, Quiet, Quiet" when a reporter ask's about it. The guys a classic turd.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Yes I do , because made up lies with the intent of ruining people you dont like kills all kinds of people ! Remember if It was Hillary being impeached the body count would rival a 4th of July in Chicago !!!

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
So, you admit that making the whistleblowers name public will result in harassment and death threats and possible worse for them??

Its what they want.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I bet thats completely wrong.
Do you have anything at all to prove this?
Anything that isn't complete right wing bull snip?
edit on 11142019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
How many Americans need to suffer so a bunch of twits with real reasons of concern with anyone looking into Ukraine , because it is they who are doing , did and will continue to do shady business ! Who are the twits ? Well I think you know ! A desperate cornered person will grasp at anything to survive ! Kent is buried in Ukrainian swamp water along with his Masters ! I appreciate your response

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
There does not need to be a whistle blower ! Its made up ! They will try this first and after it fails they will provide a well trained actor known to the pentagon who now has gained knowledge of all the hearings ! The dimocrats last hail marry ! In war you start with small battles to gain intel then you launch the spear head ! Its stalling tactics by the left so they can gas light and get all the liars in order with as much knowledge as possible !

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
There does not need to be a whistle blower ! Its made up ! They will try this first and after it fails they will provide a well trained actor known to the pentagon who now has gained knowledge of all the hearings ! The dimocrats last hail marry ! In war you start with small battles to gain intel then you launch the spear head ! Its stalling tactics by the left so they can gas light and get all the liars in order with as much knowledge as possible !

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Trump is never going to stoop to their level. He's made it this far against these
psychopaths with his integrity intact. He doesn't have to be a part of anything
so devious.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

They've never claimed Schiff ONLY knows.

They claim is Schiff knows.

Schiff claims he doesn't know. 😃

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I bet thats completely wrong.
Do you have anything at all to prove this?
Anything that isn't complete right wing bull snip?

At the Senate press conference yesterday, they said the President will "face his accuser", or the Senate can't take what the House sends over, seriously. They're also toying with dragging out a Senate trial to damage Sanders, Warren, Booker, Harris. Trial will last 8 weeks (2 months).

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: dawnstar
Schiff claims he doesn't know. 😃

I bet Schiff joked with his buddies yesterday evening, "I'm sure a lot of Dims in the country bought that lie!"

edit on 11/14/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
What language in what law(s) say nobody connected with the ICIG can't out the Name ? 😃

And then why are some people in Congress trying to pass legislation that "protects" this specific name ? 😃

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Ummm... clinton was impeached, was there a body count?

I think your crystal ball is broken.
I think you are relying on sources that were trying to tell us that the dead sandy hook kids weren't dead not long ago and wouldn't be surprised to find you were justifying harassing those grieving families also.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Don't they deserve it? They lied to the American public, screwed up our Government even more than it already was and cost us tax payers millions of dollars with their phony lie.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

The whistleblower lied to the American people?
Really? I thought they just tried to follow the whistleblower process, filed a whistleblower complaint, and either barr, or someone under him dropped the ball, chose not to Investigate it, and neglected to follow the normal procedure and forward the complaint to congress..

So, if the whistleblower has been out and lying to us via I can only assume would be through the media, why are the republicans trying to find out who they are?

And, how the heck do you know who is lying? If you are like the typical republicans in congress, you probably haven't read the transcripts of anyone's testimony. You only had the opportunity to listen to two witnesses.

And, quite frankly, if lying to the people and harming the country deserves mobs to come out of the woodwork then we probably have a problem...
Because our current crop of elected federal representatives, both dem and republicans seem to fit that description!

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Threaten to seize the $277,000 from his GoFundMe, if he doesn't testify. That will smoke him out!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join