It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange string of lights shoots across the sky, seen across multiple Islands of Hawaii w/Pic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Some speculate they are 5g drones and others say Space X Starlink Satellites but nobody has yet to verify what it was.

Jon Savage, who sent us a photo of the near-perfectly aligned lights, said he saw them around 7:05 p.m. from his Oahu home. “My wife and I were sitting in our yard stargazing when a line of bright lights came streaming across the night sky over Diamond Head in the direction of Molokai,” he wrote in an email. Residents statewide saw strange lights in the night sky. Residents statewide saw strange lights in the night sky. (Source: Clau Laz) He noted about 20 to 25 lights, “that resembled a Roman candle shot across the sky,” he said. At least one viewer on Maui also reported seeing them.

www.hawaiinewsnow.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

It's Starlink. They've been seen in multiple places exactly like that since they were launched Monday.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
Cool when can I see them over Minnesota?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Lichter daraus

Looks like they'll pass over Minnesota starting on the 20th.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
Awesome thanks Zaph

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It's Starlink. They've been seen in multiple places exactly like that since they were launched Monday.

You got a link to a tracker that can show these lights over Hawaii on wed 7:05 pm? That's when the witness saw it.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

A quick google search will bring up a tracker for these satellites.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Badams

A quick google search will bring up a tracker for these satellites.

Ok not what I asked and not who I asked. Thanks though =)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

It's irrelevant who you asked, and its exactly what you asked for. If you're able to navigate this forum, surely you're able to use google...

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Badams

Here’s viewing opportunities. They locate you by your IP then you search for the satellite you want.

Enter 2019 in the top box

Starlink in the bottom box

Then on the left are red letters select sighting opportunities .

Look to the stars
edit on 14-11-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Ugh the portapotty part of living in oregon....I wont see the sun for a few months I really wanna see it.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Sat tracker

Set the tracker to 11/14 0505 UTC. They didn't go directly over the state, but were within range of it. Starlink 23, 32, 40, 44, and 36 were in a line together.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Cloudy sky with the middle part without clouds and light from the moon shining in ?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum
Some speculate they are 5g drones and others say Space X Starlink Satellites but nobody has yet to verify what it was.

Jon Savage, who sent us a photo of the near-perfectly aligned lights, said he saw them around 7:05 p.m. from his Oahu home. “My wife and I were sitting in our yard stargazing when a line of bright lights came streaming across the night sky over Diamond Head in the direction of Molokai,” he wrote in an email. Residents statewide saw strange lights in the night sky. Residents statewide saw strange lights in the night sky. (Source: Clau Laz) He noted about 20 to 25 lights, “that resembled a Roman candle shot across the sky,” he said. At least one viewer on Maui also reported seeing them.

www.hawaiinewsnow.com...

Starlink. I saw the first launch a while back while I was in NC....freaked me out until I looked it up online and figured out what it was.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Seen across multiple islands and all there is is a pic?
Interesting nonetheless. Could be anything though.

top topics

join