It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

With every new gender do we need a corresponding sexuality?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Could it be that you are blowing it out of proportion a little bit?

The way I've always seen it is PEOPLE WANT TO BE ACCEPTED. That's a hard thing in society. But each little movement is a step closer to having one less thing to pointlessly argue about.

Started with racism. And though it still exists, it's at least socially frowned upon.

Then gender equality. Ofc.. Still exists but again.. Frowned upon.

Then sexual preferences. LGBT(XYZ) whatever.

At this point people are just claiming to be something that reflects how they opperate with romance in general.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I say let them party.....its a free world....just don't let them screw the world.... just let them be themselves.....putting lipstick on a Pig.....we know the rest..... there is a wonderful pot of gold waiting at the end of the Rainbow for them....www.canada.ca...

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Anything else is a genetic mutation.

I have to disagree.

It's not genetics.

It's feelingz.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

The problem is that the truth often hurt's, Some people can not take the truth and even stoop to outright denial.

I asked myself a simple truth, what if my son or daughter were gay would I love them any less and the simple answer is no, hell my best friend was AC/DC as we say over here but that is not what broke our friendship up it was his betrayal of my mother over a completely different issue so it would not make one iota of a difference to me BUT since these people feel it is an attack upon them they will turn and deny the truth and even go to extremes to do so.

They find the truth unpalatable so persecute it and deny it and claim it is wrong or there is no scientific evidence OR rational behind it while there denial is itself evidence of a state of a psychological defensive reaction to harmful (perceived) truth's, we all have these reactions on occasion so you can't blame them BUT it is better to face and accept the truth than to build a hole that will hinder progress and advancement.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Anything else is a genetic mutation.

I have to disagree.

It's not genetics.

It's feelingz.

I know someone who was born with a vagina and one testicle. Which one is just their feelings?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Actually, yes. And a new sports category as obviously they shouldn't all be mixed, now should they.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
A lesbian might beat the hell out of that man

You mean the male version of a lesbian?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I know someone who was born with a vagina and one testicle. Which one is just their feelings?

Did they prove this to you?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop
There is only male or female. Or a genetic mutation.

That is how the check boxes on the forms should read.

I was at the doctors last year and it said Male/Female/Non-Binary.I thought WTF?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Did they prove this to you?

Yes. I've seen it. My early 20's were pretty drunk and eventful.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
It'll all balance itself out in a few years. We obviously can't integrate 100 genders so my guess is they'll just default to Male/Female/Other and leave it at that.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Two genders exist, that's it.

Another gender doesn't exist, and never will exist.

It's a good thing, as well.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join