It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment witness Kent helped bury investigation into Ukrainian election interference

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger
"So... why did Jordan, Nunes or anyone else not pursue this line of questioning? This would have destroyed his credibility in front of everyone in America."

the cold hard truth is there is still a segment of the republican party (establishment leaders ) that HATE trump .

Everyone knows that, but doesn't answer my question...

Unless you are suggesting that Nunes, Jordan, Ratcliffe, Neadows, Gaetz and others are RINOs who secretly hate Trump?
edit on 15-11-2019 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Do you get paid to write this stuff? It seems that you devote a lot of time and effort to support the alt-right/anti-Democrat narrative.

It just seems odd someone would devote so much time and effort just to freelance.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

You really believe Ukraine interfered with the 2016 election to help Hilliary?

You guys are so gullible, you will believe anything that is anti-liberal/pro-Trump and reject anything you perceive as liberal like human induced climate change. No need to fact check when you worship Trump.

Furthermore, if you consider what you posted as proof Ukraine interfered in the election to help Hillary, then there is much more credible evidence that Trump abused his power and attempted to use bribery in the form of military aide to get dirt on Biden.

I see your tactic here. You are trying to deflect the blame from Trump to Hillary and Biden. Trump's gullible supporters will eat it up, but the rest of us who do not worship Trump will need some actual evidence(not hearsay) to believe your narative.
edit on 15-11-2019 by jrod because: Afd

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Non responsive to anything.

The op provides quotes from Ukrainian officials admitting they interfered to help hillary.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This whole thread, including Kents closed door testimony, proves Yovanavitch lied in her testimony today when she says she never pressured Ukrainian prosecutors to drop investigations.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

The thing I haven’t seen anybody pick up on. Is it can’t proved that Kent “lied”. He might in fact not have been aware of any direct connection between the Ukrainian government and crowdstrike. i’m still not aware of any conclusive proof.

He might also have come to the conclusion that the black ledger was used for national security . Remember Ukraine had been invaded couple years before. They lost Crimea their offshore oil/gas resources plus most of their refinery infrastructure .

Putin backed separatist were pushing on Mariupol . To create a land corridor to Crimea and seize most of their remaining Oil/gas resources in the Sea of Azov.

Government officials might’ve been thinking that if Trump didn’t do anything about it invasion. They would all be lined up against a wall.

Sure they interfered but with a war going in Ukraine and Trumps open talk about normalizing relations with Russia . ( The one policy I disagree with )

We should’ve expected it.

Who knows what was going through their brains ?

People just can’t go throwing the word lie around as a fact when they don’t have proof only conjecture .

“Words matter “

edit on 15-11-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

07/27/2016 Trump to look at recognizing Crimea as Russian territory, lifting sanctions
www.politico.com...

August 1, 2016 Trump says Putin is 'not going to go into Ukraine,' despite Crimea

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump said Sunday that Russian President Vladimir Putin won't make a military move into Ukraine -- even though Putin already has done just that, seizing the country's Crimean Peninsula.

www.cnn.com...

There is a difference between Ukrainian Officials responding to these kinds of statements and actually "interfering" in an election.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Caractacus

Ukrainian officials releasing unverified evidence to go after a candidate, while announcing we are doing this to help Hillary win, to the point where a Ukrainian court ruled the harmed the Ukraine by illegally interfering in the 2016 US election to help Hillary, and state department officials are telling Ukraine to drop the investigation into them

That’s no big deal?

But 12 Russian trolls posting in Facebook is serious election interference that needs to be charged?

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Another excellent OP from you so S&F.

I personally think that people should look at the much larger picture in this whole impeachment process.

An impeachment process with no impeachable crimes.

An impeachment process that cannot pass in the Senate...

So what is the actual point of this impeachment process?

Could it just be a way for Democrats to use tax dollars to help their fundraising while #resisting?

If so, it doesn't seem to be working, despite the ever-eager enemedia spinning all they can.

Again, an excellent OP and you've given me something to think about.

It has to be, DJT is going still be in the "Impeachment" until after the next election. That is their game. They want to be able to have it hanging like the Sword of Damocles over POTUS #45's head to be able to use it in the debates.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Caractacus

There is a difference between Ukrainian Officials responding to these kinds of statements and actually "interfering" in an election.

Not necessarily .

Yes they interfered in the election that goes without saying. But if it’s because of trumps rhetoric and they truly feared being served up on a platter to Putin.

Like I said I don’t blame them .

Would you if that was your mindset ?

It’s possible they were acting in their strategic interest which is par for the course globally. We’ve interfered repeatedly and throughout history . I’d be willing to say the majority of developed countries have done the same .

Would a 30+ year politician view that as interference or just normal politics ?

We don’t know what is in the man’s head .

You can make a accusation someone’s lying. But you can’t force everyone to believe it . It’s like forcing me to listen something . No one has the right to force their opinion on anyone .

Words matter .

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen
Those 2 clowns that "testified" today are expert Deep State operatives and they are experts in covering up corruption.
😎 Notice how all the "answers" and "statements" were cleverly crafted by deep state lawyers 😎

How dare you say that about these patriotic, life-long public servants who love America more than their own children!

On second thought, I think all these diplomats, bureaucrats, most House members and MainStreamMedia, spend most of their days watching television, wining-dining, and in meetings.

Though they should be, none of them are aware that Senate Judiciary chairman Chuck Grassley, asked our Department of Justice to investigate Ukraine corruption, and Ukraine-DNC colluding to help Hillary/hurt Trump, back in July 2017.

Grassley's 2017 Request: theconservativetreehouse.com...-17 6070

Just an observation - "the Conservative Tree House" - doesn't that sound a bit like a site targeting youth?

HuffPO? That site is not like HuffPO, so nope.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Please explain your conspiracy theory in detail.

Can you?

Will you?

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   

By all means tell me what specifically is wrong with the op

We can start with the star premise that Ukraine interfered with the 2016 elections.

I have the entire US intelligence community and several intelligence agencies outside the US that all confirm without a doubt that it was Russia.

The only ones supporting your version are... well.... lol.... Russian. Funny that huh?
The line from Putin echoed by Ukrainian Konstantin Kilimnik to trump campaign manager now prisoner number 1234567
was to turn the narrative away from Russia and on to Ukraine, whom Russia looked to weaken on the international stage.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   

If he wanted to investigate corruption why didn't he ever mention corruption on either phone call?
Cuz all he spoke about was investigations into Biden.
And if he needed Biden investigated why didn't he give that to his own DOJ?

I think I know but you know, I am on the other side from you so I'd like to know what you think.
Why didn't trump mention corruption in his perfect phone call he says was about corruption?
If it wasn't about Biden then why is that the only person he asks Zelenski about investigating?
And why did trump call Lutsenko a really great guy when everybody including his own state department said he was a corrupt criminal?

Let me get some motion sickness pills before you start spinning.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Besides dumping Manafort, what else did the Ukrainian government do to “interfere” in our elections?

Nothing that I can see.

For that matter, what did the Russian government do? Stole some emails? Published them through a proxy?

So what.

There is an illusion that all this puppetry is meant to maintain ... that the American people have an impact on what happens.

That “voting” makes a difference in what happens.

Voter fraud is red meat for the masses. You toss it into the mix and 85% of the population swallows one side or the other. What a stupid inefficient way to “control” what happens, one vote at a time. It’s a trap.

Election fraud is the next tier of obfuscation. There actually are ways of manipulating the votes electronically, but the algorithms are more complex than we think and are used, but rarely. Again, they have to show their cards.

It does not matter who is elected. Whoever is elected will serve the Great Game or they will be neutralized.

Bingo bango done.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

But 12 Russian trolls posting in Facebook is serious election interference that needs to be charged?

We both know that it was much much more than this trivialized mocking version you chose to throw out there.
If not then we really are done arguing.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Just because Russia interfered doesn’t mean Ukraine couldn’t have also

I provided quotes from one of the Ukrainians that interfered admitting it

I provided proof a Ukraine court also thought they interfered

And btw, we may just see when the ig report and out that the intel community broke laws or policies in their efforts to go after trump

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

He didn’t just mention Biden, he also mentioned crowdsttrike and Burisma

He did have his doj investigating, which is why he asked Zelensky to cooperate with Barr, the head of the doj

I don’t care if everyone said Lutsenko was corrupt, the state department also admittedly put pressure on Ukraine to drop investigations into Obama associates, so no wonder they thought a prosecutor that was actually doing his job and investigating them was corrupt

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

We spent three year investigating everyone connected to trump in the name of investigating Russian interference

Part of that was mueller, the Dems and media saying how horrible it was that twelve Russian trolls posted mean memes

Not only were they charged, but we had to have meetings on Capitol Hill on how to prevent this from happening again

Now all of the sudden, Ukrainian officials admitting to interfering in our elections to help Hillary is no big deal?

And the very state department officials that pressured Ukraine to drop investigations into it are now witnesses saying they had a problem with trump wanting to pressure the intro investigate it?

The hypocrisy is astounding

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

We both know that it was much much more than this trivialized mocking version you chose to throw out there.
If not then we really are done arguing.

You can be done, that’s fine

Do you dent that mueller, the Dems, and the media all said these Russians trolls were serious election interference, to the point they needed to be charged?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join