It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment witness Kent helped bury investigation into Ukrainian election interference

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: carewemust

I'm worried. Why oh why are the republicans not bringing to light
all of what Grambler has so eloquently eluded to and what are the chances
of the republicans turning on Trump?

I think several members here on ATS should be retained by Republicans in Congress and also The White House, for free-lance investigating. Republicans in Congress, and the White House, have plenty on their plates already. Focusing hours a day on finding gold-nuggets like Grambler does, just isn't possible. They should hire Grambler.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think several members here on ATS should be retained by Republicans in Congress and also The White House, for free-lance investigating. Republicans in Congress, and the White House, have plenty on their plates already. Focusing hours a day on finding gold-nuggets like Grambler does, just isn't possible. They should hire Grambler.

I like your way of thinking indeed !

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Ukraine didn't interfere in 2016, Trump officials testified - Politico

“If you're also trying to peddle an alternative variation of whether the Ukrainians subverted our election, I don't want to be part of that, and I will not be part of it,” Hill said. “What we're dealing with now is a situation where we are at risk of saying that everything that happened in 2016 was a result of Ukraine in some fashion.” “I'm extremely concerned that this is a rabbit hole that we're all going to go down in between now and the 2020 election, and it will be to all of our detriment,” she added. “And I just want to, if I've done anything, leave a message to you that we should all be greatly concerned about what the Russians intend to do in 2020. And any information that they can provide, you know, that basically deflects our attention away from what they did and what they're planning on doing is very useful to them.

Also ...

Asked whether a Ukrainian-American might have been interested in “injecting” negative information about Manafort into the press, Hill retorted that the same could be said of the Ukrainian-American operatives Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, two Giuliani associates “who were also trying to subvert our democracy and who managed to get one of our ambassadors sacked.” Fiona Hill Former White House advisor on Russia, Fiona Hill, arrives on Capitol Hill on Oct. 14 as she is scheduled to testify before congressional lawmakers. | Andrew Harnik/AP Photo Parnas and Fruman had been lobbying members of Congress and the administration to pressure the State Department into firing U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch, whose anti-corruption efforts were interfering with Parnas and Fruman’s business interests.

Offered as a counterpoint to OP’s reiterated and repeated statements on the same issues. These claims are based, of course, on the "talking points" memo from House Republicans which forms the basic structure of this and other similar posts.

I would encourage all ATS members to read this letter at least to see the partisan basis of these repeated assertions.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

so the politico article was a lie?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Bravo!!!

I have actually been working on a similar thread -- we're thinking along the same lines here -- but I don't think I could have done any better! Really excellent work.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I'll read your link -- thank you! -- but I think the big picture is that there was more than enough corruption to go around, and that no one has clean hands in this mess. There's no doubt that Ukraine has a corruption problem, and no doubt that everyone wanted a piece.

It is impossible to accurately or fairly judge Trump's actions without thoroughly examining the gross corruption that preceded Trump's actions.

We need to know it all.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Thank you for this, I’m glad you brought it up

Yes, this shows once more that these noble state department officials don’t care at all about interference into the election that benefits Hillary

I did a whole video on hills covering for this

She doesn’t deny Leschenko or Sytnyk releasing the ledger and admitting they did it to help Hillary

She just says hey foreign countries try to do things like this all the time, and she says most voters dont care about election interference, they care about health care and education.

But wait a minute, weren’t we told with things like the don jr trump tower meeting that foreigners giving sort to one party against their opponent was a huge deal? Didn’t we need to investigate that trump tower meeting for two years?

Now all of the sudden the establishment defense is “foreign interference is t a big deal cause everyone does it”

Hill who says americans didnt vote because interfernce so there is no problem with Ukraines interference immediately then says Russia interference is a huge deal, and our "achilles hill" Once more, establishment people being hypocrites; interference that helped Trump is a huge deal and needs constant investigations, interference that helped hillary is no big deal.

If have provided quotes from those that interfere
I have provided evidence from the Ukrainian courts that they interfered

I provided testimony from George Kent that Obama’s state dept knew the Ukrainian prosecutors were investigating Leschenko and Sytnyk for interfering in the election, and threatened them it would harm our cooperation if they continued

The fact hill is fine with that doesn’t disprove the op, it proves how corrupt these unelected officials are

edit on 14-11-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   

it proves how corrupt these unelected officials are

And, it proves how much they hold in contempt traditional expectations of professionals such as stay in the designated swim lane.

It would be hard to prove, but my sense is that there used to be a lot more people in the civil service ranks who could "park their political beliefs at the door" when they were on duty at the job. The current crop wouldn't recognize professional behavior if it kicked them in the backside.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

And these claims arent based on talking points memos.

They are based on the truth. If republicans memo highlight these facts, that doesnt make them wrong.

The fact you are willing to ignore all the evidence that has been provided, to the point we have the ukrainian politician that interfered admitting it doesnt disprove the OP
edit on 14-11-2019 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
So does that mean he disliked Trumps policies before or after he helped Hillary ?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Hi just testing new here

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianDavis

Us

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

So... why did Jordan, Nunes or anyone else not pursue this line of questioning? This would have destroyed his credibility in front of everyone in America.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

So... why did Jordan, Nunes or anyone else not pursue this line of questioning? This would have destroyed his credibility in front of everyone in America.

Perhaps they aren’t competent enough, or they are holding back

I guess this is why I need to be elected

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

So what is the actual point of this impeachment process?

The point is to drag Trumps name through the mud for the next year.

Then go crickets just like the Russia lie.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

www.politico.com...

Here is an interesting article about the source for that politico article:

www.buzzfeednews.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join