It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck Live Show 11/13 The Democrats "Hydra" Ukraine and Impeachment

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This is the last of Glenns Exposes on Ukraine, the President, Biden and the left.

If you have not watched the last 2 or 3 I urge you to do so, it goes well beyond Biden and Trump and into a much much darker and much more dangerous place.

Some of this will not be news to those of us who have sussed out our role in the world, but MUCH of this in connection with whats going on NOW, WILL be news to all of us, and will lay bare just WHY were seeing such a brazen impeachment with such flimsy "evidence" and what the Left and Right stands to lose if it Trump doesnt go away........

This reaches into the very bowels of our government, and 3 letter agencies...........

But tonights live show, will tie it all together, and is promised to blow your mind and in Glenns words, What they have found shakes his very foundation on supporting the USA, and where our tax dollars are going in regards to other countries and Gov officials pockets.......

Thats saying a lot considering like myself hes a constitutional conservative.......

So here I invite you, to watch along with me now and discuss!

edit on 11/13/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Do you have a link to the previous episodes you're referring to? In your opinion, should we start with the earlier episodes, or will this one summarize the previous versions?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
Do you have a link to the previous episodes you're referring to? In your opinion, should we start with the earlier episodes, or will this one summarize the previous versions?

I think he will tie it all up tonight where you can still understand it if its all youve ever seen, but it would STILL be good to go back and look at the other ones , to help solidify your information and where they got it from.....

You can find the past episodes on his Youtube, or TheBlaze Youtube, hes made them free for the public.....

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Watching it now...TY.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I subscribe to The Blaze, and am so glad that he made this series for everyone to see, since the Blaze doesnt have a huge audience. It needs to be out there. Watching now.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Watching it now...TY.

absolutely bud, they are all worth taking the time to watch............

I have tried to present this series to my friends on the left, but they want none of it........apparently if it doesnt come in a meme, or a snippit on news sights or social media..........its just too much to deal with....

Not ALL of them of course, but the majority of them.......they dismiss it without actually even listening and doing their own homework on it..........

Should tells us all we need to know about some i suppose....

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
So now Ukrania is bad?
Just trying to keep up.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Homefree
So now Ukrania is bad?
Just trying to keep up.

I dunno how you got that........unless your commenting without watching He hasnt even talked about Ukraine yet

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
I subscribe to The Blaze, and am so glad that he made this series for everyone to see, since the Blaze doesnt have a huge audience. It needs to be out there. Watching now.

I have been a member now for 3 years, and everytime there is something seriously important he does this , removes the pay wall and broadcasts what needs to be known..........that shows a lot of integrity on their part

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I tuned Beck out when he want to stab candidate Trump, he may be the father of the TDS mental illness sweeping the country.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
I tuned Beck out when he want to stab candidate Trump, he may be the father of the TDS mental illness sweeping the country.

THen you havent kept yourself educated.......thats your fault not mine or Becks.....Denying information because you dont like what someone did in the past or because of WHO its coming from instead of verifying its truth is the mark of ignorance of the highest order

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Although if i was Beck, knowing how much stuff like this costs to produce and put out there, I would have whoevers arse was running the music with the presentation........Jesus christ.......

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   

So you're saying there is fault, culpability and guilt laid at the feet of those screaming the loudest for doing exactly what they claim others are?

I'm shocked.......

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Although if i was Beck, knowing how much stuff like this costs to produce and put out there, I would have whoevers arse was running the music with the presentation........Jesus christ.......

Yeah, the stream chat was losing it. Seems to be off now tho.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

THen you havent kept yourself educated.......thats your fault not mine or Becks.....Denying information because you dont like what someone did in the past or because of WHO its coming from instead of verifying its truth is the mark of ignorance of the highest order

Beck is a man without a soul who will do what ever to keeps himself relevant.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Beck is a man without a soul who will do what ever to keeps himself relevant.

Weird, because you seem to be looking in a mirror here...........again........why are you on this thread then , if you refuse to listen to the information

Feel free to prove anything he says is wrong.........or take it somewhere else........this isnt the mudpit, and this isnt about your opinion on Beck..........this is about the information being presented.......

Youre dismissed........

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Holy sh!% he seriously needs to put that music lower in the mix. This feels EXACTLY like Far Cry 5.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

That’s ... pretty amazing stuff.

Thanks for the share.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV

Holy sh!% he seriously needs to put that music lower in the mix. This feels EXACTLY like Far Cry 5.

LoL yeah im trying to get passed it , because the Info is serious and eye opening, I have a feeling after a break they will nip it..........

But good god........

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Fascinating and informative so far...still watching.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join