It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment hearing so far who is winning or losing?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
TRUMP 2020

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Veryolduser

1. As of today Trump by a landslide. With a legitimate vote based on facts instead of politics, no one in the House could vote to impeach. But this is just day one.

2. And the reason for the above opinion is due to having zero witness testimony. All said today was opinion and hearsay. Fine for collaborating evidence. But nothing is solid material. Everything is secondhand information. And disgruntled opinion of alternative non state department employees engaged in other duties.

But with Taylor we have another phone call that one of his staffers overheard and then blabbed. If Trump didn’t authorize that staffer to hear it, then there is another problem that needs to be ran down and taken care of with security and privileged information as all conversations involving the President are privileged.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Democrats: Reasoned and pointed inquiry of the witnesses and their testimonies.

Republicans: Conspiracy. Conspiracy. Conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
one thing everyone needs to remember is that this is not a judicial trial.

this is akin to a grand jury. the dems are trying to see if they can come up with charges to present to the senate.

the senate then tries the president based on the charges submitted by the house.

however, it is not a "legal" trial, as in breaking the law. it is, quite literally, an "opinion" trial. the president could have done nothing "legally" wrong, and still get convicted and removed from office. it's a "no confidence" vote.

that being said, a "legal" trial requires removal of "all reasonable doubt" for conviction. a "civil" trial requires far less proof, a juror must have reasonable confidence in wrong doing for conviction. an "impeachment trial" falls under the umbrella of civil, so hearsay and circumstantial evidence can be admitted.

think about this: say a president did nothing wrong, but all of congress hates them. charges are drawn up and the senate convicts. to whom can the president appeal? the supreme court? even if congress spilled the beans and said straight up "we just dont like them", congress acted within its power to remove the president so the supreme court has no standing to interfere.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
Democrats: Reasoned and pointed inquiry of the witnesses and their testimonies.

Republicans: Conspiracy. Conspiracy. Conspiracy.

Democrats: We believe 2nd, 3rd, and 4th hand rumors to be 100% credible.

Republicans: Great !! 😃 😃 😃

Trump: Look !! I've got the House Democrats calling all the deep state players as witnesses and exposing themselves and the agendas ! 😃😃😃

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: stormson

Except the House is more like a Grand Jury to determine if there is enough there to pass on to a real trial. But at no point should it be thought of as an automatic rubber stamped process that fulfilled a scant obligation. Which is a pretty good description of what is going on now.

Good news is, I have not heard of any militia types packing for a trip right now.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Veryolduser

Now see? What I made up out of thin air based on nothing more than crappola I have picked up from around here and there has, it appears, been taken by you as an indication of a personal insult towards you from my own uninspected sense of superiority,

Do you see that, or am I, myself, reading into your words things that are not true either? I made that up as an example of poo. And that is my point. Poo creates poo. You think I pooed you which appears to have sparked poo in you in return. And then you, rather than slinging poo back at me, turned to biblical references to counter. I was not pooing you , I was merely attempting to illustrate why I don't poo. Poo begets poo. Poo creates reactionary-ism which can be countered with more poo, or as in another example reverting to moral platitudes. That's all as there was no intent in that ''example'' of poo I presented.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I think all these diplomats, bureaucrats, most House members and MainStreamMedia, spend most of their days watching television, wining-dining, and in meetings.

Though they should be, none of them are aware that Senate Judiciary chairman Chuck Grassley, asked our Department of Justice to investigate Ukraine corruption, and Ukraine-DNC colluding to help Hillary/hurt Trump, back in July 2017.

Grassley's 2017 Request: theconservativetreehouse.com...-17 6070

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Show Title: The Plot to Overthrow America Is Headquartered In California-Paul Preston- The CSS Submitted by Dave Hodges on Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - 18:11.
thecommonsenseshow.com...

If the Democrat House 'Impeachment Inquiry' goes sour and gets derided by a very Judicious Senate Impeachment Hearing-&-Trial -> which finds All ficticious Charges against Trump UN-Impeachable

then the Democrat House Impeachment Inquiry Investigation Panel will refuse to accept the Senate Settlement...

California will engage the Calexit plan to exit the Union which has Trump as President,
and have Pelosi & Feinstein as Leadership under the protection of the UN ...

Happy New Year, huh (nobody wins)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Nope. I was simply attempting to make a point that poo really serves little purpose at all. i was just trying to make something up that sounded poo-ish is all. I'm not mad, but thanks for asking.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Reinstitute the draft to keep California out once they go...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: St Udio

Reinstitute the draft to keep California out once they go...

And send most California expats back home as being untrustworthy and potentially disloyal once the divorce is final. Although that may be less kind than what Roosevelt did to the Japanese having seen the state that Cali is in.

On the bright side, they could finally elect their presidents via the popular vote and I'll bet their dear leader never gets less than 95% of it too.

edit on 13-11-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Without California, there are no more Democrats as President, as they cannot break the EC threshold. Each time you can count on NY, IL, MN, CA, OR, WA like clockwork. That is 133. And add NJ and MA if you like for another 25, which is 158 out of 270 right off the bat. 270 out of 538, but without California that would mean 242 out of 483.

Hillary only had 177 without California’s 55 to Trump’s 306.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: stormson

This is 100% correct.

Remember this the next time anyone demands an answer to 'what law did he break?!'

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I am really sick of this. Seriously.

The only thing remotely resembling evidence is third party opinion at best. Yet the die hard liberals are here defending it like it was chisled in stone. Not one fact from the dems. We have video of biden bragging about threatening to withhold aid unless the investigator looking into his sons crooked dealings was fired. Not heresay, not third party opinion - actual video. But no investigation there. Everything is fine. Nothing to see there.

Phuck this bullsh1t. America lost today. But that is nothing new. We lose every time democrat liberals get involved. Every single freaking time. These asshats won't be happy until this entire country looks like one giant pelosi village.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Star!

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Schiff looks paranoid...just like he does here: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I am really sick of this. Seriously.

The only thing remotely resembling evidence is third party opinion at best. Yet the die hard liberals are here defending it like it was chisled in stone. Not one fact from the dems. We have video of biden bragging about threatening to withhold aid unless the investigator looking into his sons crooked dealings was fired. Not heresay, not third party opinion - actual video. But no investigation there. Everything is fine. Nothing to see there.

Phuck this bullsh1t. America lost today. But that is nothing new. We lose every time democrat liberals get involved. Every single freaking time. These asshats won't be happy until this entire country looks like one giant pelosi village.

I’m right there with ya, it’s surreal. This has to be by far the most chicken chit display of American politics in US history. I seriously can’t believe they’re trying to impeach a Prez over that one phone call and trying to make it sound like it’s the end of the eff’n world. At this point I couldn’t care less what Trump said in that call, I just wish they would STFU and stop wasting millions and millions of tax dollars on these endless and baseless witch hunts.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
California will engage the Calexit plan to exit the Union which has Trump as President,
and have Pelosi & Feinstein as Leadership under the protection of the UN ...

Happy New Year, huh (nobody wins)

Don't threaten me with a good time. All the liberals who hate the USA could migrate too!

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
The one and only positive aspect of this circus I can think of, is that the dim party on their own accord, have outed themselves to the American public for the worthless dumb#%@&’s that they are.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join