It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment hearing so far who is winning or losing?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
If the President looses the economy will be in the crapper for decades, all because the Dim’s can’t accept reality. Trump won, get the F**k over it. MAGA!

Isn’t the new slogan KAG “keep America great” thought the magapedes got the memo!

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Veryolduser

originally posted by: Caractacus

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I think the funniest part about this entire charade is that in order to believe it, you also have to believe Biden was/is going to be the Democratic nominee.

And if that is the case then that will be REALLY funny when he isn't.

At the time of the call, a FOX Poll showed VP Biden beating Trump by a substantial margin in a general election and more so than any other Democratic Contender.

True. Democrats can relax and stay home.

I don't care about Democrats or GOP staying calm or winning or losing.

the facts weighed against the constitution and good of the USA entire is my primary consideration.

What? The constitution is usually never follow by left or right and you had your chance with it actually being followed with Ron Paul “you know the guy Bernie Sanders pretends to be but isn’t”

Then make Ron Paul your standard and hold everyone else accountable.

No where in the Federalist papers does it say take what you can get or the least of all evils is just fine.

This country either belongs to US or the constitution does not matter and we are Venezuela and worse.

One standard.

edit on 13-11-2019 by Caractacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

a reply to: underwerks

I thought both sides brought partisanship to the hearing.

That said, the GOP seemed to be much more interested in speeches selling their defense than getting at facts.

I don’t know the ambassador got roasted pretty bad on live tv as the star witness that he even laughed and said I didn’t make myself the star witness. Schiff shut it down pretty quick but it was hilarious to watch

LOL that hilarious Ive now I go to see that lol.

Just goes to show this was staged,coached and finagled from the beginning no doubt from Shifty himself

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Surely this thread is a joke.

Given the procedure and the flaunting of tradition and process, we're all losing.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Veryolduser

The ruling class are winning, the American people are losing.

The ruling class are whining .

the American people are losing

Only the Democrats still hanging on and following the guidance of the leaders of the Democratic Party.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

a reply to: underwerks

I thought both sides brought partisanship to the hearing.

That said, the GOP seemed to be much more interested in speeches selling their defense than getting at facts.

Seriously what the F are you talking about?

The aid was not withheld - there was no investigation of Biden - Zelinsky denies any quid pro quo, any blackmail, anything improper at all.

That is what the Republicans were focusing on - THOSE ARE THE ONLY FACTS THAT MATTER.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I think the funniest part about this entire charade is that in order to believe it, you also have to believe Biden was/is going to be the Democratic nominee.

At the time of the call, a FOX Poll showed VP Biden beating Trump by a substantial margin in a general election and more so than any other Democratic Contender.

the facts weighed against the constitution and good of the USA entire is my primary consideration.

What? The constitution is usually never follow by left or right and you had your chance with it actually being followed with Ron Paul “you know the guy Bernie Sanders pretends to be but isn’t”

No where in the Federalist papers does it say take what you can get or the least of all evils is just fine.

This country either belongs to US or the constitution does not matter and we are Venezuela and worse.

One standard.

That’s a pretty high standard none of these people could live up to! Most of these politicians take an oath to protect the constitution while having AOC level awareness of the actual constitution.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

One standard.

That’s a pretty high standard none of these people could live up to! Most of these politicians take an oath to protect the constitution while having AOC level awareness of the actual constitution.

If we are what our founders intended, then that standard is exactly correct. It should be as unforgiving as the war for independence.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Surely this thread is a joke.

Given the procedure and the flaunting of tradition and process, we're all losing.

Partly a joke but it’s more interesting than the actual hearing
edit on 13-11-2019 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I'd say that Trump won that round, reason being that "Such and such told so and so who told me that his brother's wife's third cousin twice removed said that..." is nothing but here say and not even close to being evidence.

Now whether Trump actually broke any laws I do not know but regardless so far I've seen no actual proof of anything, and in this country a finding of guilt still requires proof. The testimony today was about as useful as tits on a boar hog!

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Senate Trial will last 6 to 8 weeks.

www.theepochtimes.com...

Sanders, Warren, Booker, Harris have got to love that...not!

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

One standard.

If we are what our founders intended, then that standard is exactly correct. It should be as unforgiving as the war for independence.

Hold up
Your not going to shoot at census workers trespassing on your property while screaming the tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of patriots and traitors alike?

While wearing nothing but a no step on snek flag which is tastefully covering your no no parts and smoking a doobie

Because honestly that my thing and you would just be copying me so yeah like don’t do it and stuff

edit on 13-11-2019 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
It isn’t about winning or losing, it’s just about the facts. Only one sides questioning is addressing the known facts.

And that isn’t the Republicans. They are only grandstanding and yelling. That should tell you all you need to know.

Are you still trying to defend the Dems when it's as plain as the egg on your face that Schiff has been lying about this, refuses to allow fair exchanges and refuses to follow standard rules - and - makes them up as he goes which is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in these idiotic hearings. I watched most of the morning and if I were a Democrat I would be embarrassed to admit that he and others in the party are Democrats.

So: Schiff met the whistleblower. Wait, no he didn't, his staff did. Wait, no, they didn't either. Well yes they may have. WAIT! No one knows who the whistleblower is!!! He has guaranteed anonymity!!!

Uh, no, he doesn't. The ONLY person that can't reveal the name of a WB is the IG. That is the law. Schiff has lied about it over and over and over again and he needs to be brought up on ethics charges immediately.

Mr. Taylor's long-windedness notwithstanding, he was clear on some things today, mostly that he knows nothing about this first-hand, only that he was told by so and so that was told by someone else that Trump screwed the pooch, and that he didn't know what was actually said on the phone call. But wait, Mr. Taylor said himself that from meetings he attended with Zelensky, there was ZERO pressure by Trump, no QPQ ever. Boom! Gosh, I almost feel bad for you guys. Almost.

I heard something today that makes a lot of sense. The aid was approved last winter. Zelensky was elected in the spring. He's a newcomer so the administration may have put the aid on hold to see if he was actually a good guy and not another corrupt official like Ukraine had just gotten rid of. So not allowing the distribution of the money until they figured out if the new guy is ok or not makes total sense. That the Ukraine needed the money before they got it means NOTHING, they did get it in September AND they didn't know, from their own admission, that it had been withheld.

You guys need to get together and convince Nancy to drop this whole thing. It's going to blow up in their faces like nothing else ever has and it's going to be very, very messy for the Dems. Trump might be slightly hurt by this process but it's going to destroy any chance the Dems have of being in control of anything for a very long time. And a lot of us are going to enjoy it immensely.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Right!

Bill Taylor: "Sondland was on the phone with Trump while we were having dinner. Sondland said that Trump cared more about getting the Bidens than he did about Ukraine."

Congressman: "Hasn't President Trump done more for Ukraine over the past 2 years than Obama did?"

Bill Taylor: " Well...yes, but Orange Man bad!"

edit on 11/13/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Attempting to out think your creator is not intelligence, its egotistical insolence. Progress of man is the detriment of nature every time, no matter how fervently people scream they're saving the planet.

That is an old hack. To that I would say that believing one knows what the Creator is thinking because it was read from a book written by ancients is also egotistical insolence posing as faith and wisdom. This though I agree that progress has a propensity to be detrimental to nature, though I was not so much speaking of scientific progress but rather our ability to progress from merely following that animal side of our nature towards fulfilling our potential that was not considered by those ancients.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Not trying to be profound Mr. User. The mud pit is for slinging as you point out. It does not however exclude polite discourse.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

If you read the Federalist Papers or the biographies of the founding fathers followed through the revolution?..

They were not Dems or GOP and would have screamed for the last three President's to be impeached.

Just because the current President is only Nth times worse than the last is no reason to say eff it, let the country die.

Go down kicking. No corruption is acceptable either now or for the next POTUS and crimes of the past do not excuse the present.

The country belongs to us.

There is a story, often told, that upon exiting the Constitutional Convention Benjamin Franklin was approached by a group of citizens asking what sort of government the delegates had created.

His answer was: "A republic, if you can keep it."

edit on 13-11-2019 by Caractacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No , it was...

Republicans 29

Democrats 6

Your forgetting Jordan's 2 Point Conversion ......)
edit on 13-11-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

will that be in 2019 or 2020 ? Maybe he will finally leave office in 2024

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Not trying to be profound Mr. User. The mud pit is for slinging as you point out. It does not however exclude polite discourse.

Mouse:
To deny our own impulses is to deny the very thing that makes us human.

The matrix

So pick up some mud and start flinging it human!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join