It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment hearing so far who is winning or losing?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The biggest loser is the American people. Seriously...name one thing that Democrats have accomplished since taking the House? I’ll wait.
edit on 2019/11/13 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caractacus

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I think the funniest part about this entire charade is that in order to believe it, you also have to believe Biden was/is going to be the Democratic nominee.

And if that is the case then that will be REALLY funny when he isn't.

At the time of the call, a FOX Poll showed VP Biden beating Trump by a substantial margin in a general election and more so than any other Democratic Contender.

Then I am quite happy that we don't elect Presidents by taking a poll.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

a reply to: underwerks

I thought both sides brought partisanship to the hearing.

That said, the GOP seemed to be much more interested in speeches selling their defense than getting at facts.

I don’t know the ambassador got roasted pretty bad on live tv as the star witness that he even laughed and said I didn’t make myself the star witness. Schiff shut it down pretty quick but it was hilarious to watch

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

That said, the GOP seemed to be much more interested in speeches selling their defense than getting at facts.

Well, it’s hard to take any of this seriously. It is ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

The DNC machine has become so irrelevant people don't care that they're putting on this Kabuki theater
a reply to: Ksihkehe

and you love the lying president? you are what is wrong with this country... yes you...

You love the liar in chief and have the nerve to say that because I am Democrat, I am irrelevant.

You guys do love the liar though dont ya?

Being a cog doesn't make you part of the DNC machine.

Don't clutch your pearls at insults that I never said to you. I never said you were irrelevant, but it's about ten lines of code to simulate your responses. So, I guess we can all do the math on relevance.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Donald Trump will not be removed or convicted.
a reply to: Arnie123
I agree... I think in the House... but not the Senate for certain... It is a given. Mitch already said so and Grham wont listen to testimony.

He won't be impeached in the House.
Lets be honest bro, the Dems are chopping at the bit to get this done.

They've talked about it before he was elected.

They've talked about it during his run for Presidency.

They've talked about after he was elected.

...and they are still talking about now and here we are, the full culmination of years into the scheming, they finally have their chance and make no mistake, they can and they most likely will.

I know, it sucks and hits you right in the feels. It really demostrates the abuse of power being displayed and its gut wretching.

However, that is the limit of their power and the rest of the cards fall upon Trump, whereby a sham partisan investigation is exposed and GOP members decimating star witnesses in full camera view. Trump will emerge just as powerful as Clinton did after his debacle.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Well, it’s hard to take any of this seriously. It is ridiculous.

No doubt that sorting out the nonsense from from both sides vs. the facts takes effort, but if there is an opportunity to hold a US President accountable I am interested. The facts will lead where they lead despite what either side shouts about. Impeach or exonerate. Partisanship is an illness in this country that both sides exploit.
edit on 13-11-2019 by Caractacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

The biggest loser is the American people. Seriously...name one thing that Democrats have accomplished since taking the House? I’ll wait.

If I could throat punch people that gave answers it would be everyone who broke the only rule.
edit on 13-11-2019 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Attempting to out think your creator is not intelligence, its egotistical insolence. Progress of man is the detriment of nature every time, no matter how fervently people scream they're saving the planet.
edit on 11/13/2019 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: ZenTam

I don't think you get it. ALL politicians/presidents lie and cheat no mater if their Democrats or Republicans. Sadly when we vote we have to pick the lesser of two evils. Yes, EVILS. For a lot of Trump voters it was just that. Try a new evil or allow the Clintons to continue their evil rein? Anyone who doesn't understand this truth is whats wrong with this country.

I understand this to be from someone still living in the days before Trump!
If you want to call out evil based only on lies? How evil are you? Or how evil
am I would be a better question for you?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: carewemust
Most Americans have tuned out.

No stained dress, no body saying the president told them to break the law,.

There will be no wall-to-wall coverage on Friday by ABC CBS or NBC.

While I agree this was a bust for the Democrats, there still will be 100% wall to wall coverage to try and salvage this mess and to do as much damage to POTUS as they can.....the media can not help themselves.

Very true. For them, it's all about making the people believe what didn't happen, happened. It's up to them to make Trump look like a fool and that this $#!^ Show was a total win for the democrats because they KNOW that most people didn't even bother to tune in to see how moronic those idiots where when they were simply trying to hold water in a bucket full of holes. Media will spin it the way THEY want to and THAT will be the truth... because most people can't and will not think for themselves. They'll rely on the Democrat Media to tell them everything they need to know.

That's how they will win. It only matters because THIS will affect the election negatively. They don't care that outside sources might be right - That's illegal and condemned in their eyes but they can sway the election any way they want to with their endless BS.

Makes total sense.... none at all

edit on 13-11-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I know this one I know this one!

Gave themselves a raise and went on vacation.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I think the funniest part about this entire charade is that in order to believe it, you also have to believe Biden was/is going to be the Democratic nominee.

And if that is the case then that will be REALLY funny when he isn't.

At the time of the call, a FOX Poll showed VP Biden beating Trump by a substantial margin in a general election and more so than any other Democratic Contender.

True. Democrats can relax and stay home.

I don't care about Democrats or GOP staying calm or winning or losing.

the facts weighed against the constitution and good of the USA entire is my primary consideration.

What? The constitution is usually never follow by left or right and you had your chance with it actually being followed with Ron Paul “you know the guy Bernie Sanders pretends to be but isn’t”

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZenTam

The DNC machine has become so irrelevant people don't care that they're putting on this Kabuki theater
a reply to: Ksihkehe

and you love the lying president? you are what is wrong with this country... yes you...

You love the liar in chief and have the nerve to say that because I am Democrat, I am irrelevant.

You guys do love the liar though dont ya?

I don't think you get it. ALL politicians/presidents lie and cheat no mater if their Democrats or Republicans. Sadly when we vote we have to pick the lesser of two evils. Yes, EVILS. For a lot of Trump voters it was just that. Try a new evil or allow the Clintons to continue their evil rein? Anyone who doesn't understand this truth is whats wrong with this country.

I don't care about the past. Pres. Obama will never be President again. He was removed by the limitations of the constitution. HRC is not President because she was rejected by the electoral college as the constitution dictates.
Done. Over. The past.
President Trump was elected by the electoral college as the founders intended the process to work.
He can be removed by impeachment if over half the House calls for it and 2/3rds the senate agrees, just like the founders intended. He can also be exonerated.
Constitution, facts and sunlight and voters.
I have faith in the system and hold contempt for anyone looking to short circuit the processes our founding fathers built to ensure the survival of our democracy.

edit on 13-11-2019 by Caractacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

The Democrats have done nothing expect wanting to ban guns but nothing to improve infrastructures or healthcare something that both parties could come along side by side to agree upon.

The fact that the Democrats are still angry on Trump over his foreign policy still shows democrats would had preferred a interventionist and regime changer.
edit on 13-11-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
If the President looses the economy will be in the crapper for decades, all because the Dim’s can’t accept reality. Trump won, get the F**k over it. MAGA!

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Veryolduser

Indeed it is Mr. User. And that is for some of us the crux of the matter, the matter of our existence here in this physical reality. Do we or don't we strive to overcome this inherent aspect of our genetic make up. Do we succumb or do we attempt to hold to a higher standard of hope in ourselves and our heritage of intelligent progress. I guess I am the latter.

Huh? Why are you trying to be profound in the mud pit? that’s like pretending to have class and at a strip club/titty bar.That’s not what this place is for

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
No one is winning, that would mean an end to the sham. The hearing will give both sides their ammo and then we'll move onto the next set of shiny keys, as is tradition at this point.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
If the President looses the economy will be in the crapper for decades, all because the Dim’s can’t accept reality. Trump won, get the F**k over it. MAGA!

The economy will turn downward in the next 12 months regardless of President. That is economics not politics.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Veryolduser

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Veryolduser

Indeed it is Mr. User. And that is for some of us the crux of the matter, the matter of our existence here in this physical reality. Do we or don't we strive to overcome this inherent aspect of our genetic make up. Do we succumb or do we attempt to hold to a higher standard of hope in ourselves and our heritage of intelligent progress. I guess I am the latter.

Huh? Why are you trying to be profound in the mud pit? that’s like pretending to have class and at a strip club/titty bar.That’s not what this place is for

Class is not appropriate at a strip club, but avoiding STDs is.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join