It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment hearing so far who is winning or losing?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Donald Trump will be impeached.

If that’s a win for anyone, yay.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Everyone loses from sham impeachment hearings.

End of story.

Treading dangerous close to not following the only rule on that response

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

The DNC machine has become so irrelevant people don't care that they're putting on this Kabuki theater
a reply to: Ksihkehe

and you love the lying president? you are what is wrong with this country... yes you...

You love the liar in chief and have the nerve to say that because I am Democrat, I am irrelevant.

You guys do love the liar though dont ya?

Ah, don't be so hard on yourself, reducing oneself to irrelevancy isn't all that bad, just means you don't have to try anymore, because no one really cared or paid attention anyways 😌

According to your logic, you've lied at least once in your life, therefore you are also Liar, so why would I take your post seriously if you've lied before?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Donald Trump will not be removed or convicted.

That is a win and all that ultimately matters in this S# show as the House have played their best card and lost.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Most Americans have tuned out.

No stained dress, no body saying the president told them to break the law,.

There will be no wall-to-wall coverage on Friday by ABC CBS or NBC.

While I agree this was a bust for the Democrats, there still will be 100% wall to wall coverage to try and salvage this mess and to do as much damage to POTUS as they can.....the media can not help themselves.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The loser is Adam Schiff, who is cementing his place in history as the 21st-Century version of Joseph McCarthy.

The two "witnesses" had to admit they don't actually know anything about what Trump did or didn't say, and are saying what they heard "somewhere." And the one guy forgot his lines and had to be coached by his lawyer.

Basically, it was a sad, sorry farce.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Ah, don't be so hard on yourself, reducing oneself to irrelevancy isn't all that bad, just means you don't have to try anymore, because no one really cared or paid attention anyways 😌

According to your logic, you've lied at least once in your life, therefore you are also Liar, so why would I take your post seriously if you've lied before?
a reply to: Arnie123

Funny thing is, you all are irrelevant... No many stars and flags you get for posting, you are just as irrelevant as me...

But you are right, why believe a liar...why?

Pretty much every trump says is a lie... I dont get why you guys love him

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Veryolduser
Is it trump? Is it schiff? What are your thoughts on this?

You and I. The American people. Whatever the outcome that is who I am rooting for.

Let light be cast upon it all.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Veryolduser

Indeed it is Mr. User. And that is for some of us the crux of the matter, the matter of our existence here in this physical reality. Do we or don't we strive to overcome this inherent aspect of our genetic make up. Do we succumb or do we attempt to hold to a higher standard of hope in ourselves and our heritage of intelligent progress. I guess I am the latter.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I agree... I think in the House... but not the Senate for certain... It is a given. Mitch already said so and Grham wont listen to testimony.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I think the funniest part about this entire charade is that in order to believe it, you also have to believe Biden was/is going to be the Democratic nominee.

And if that is the case then that will be REALLY funny when he isn't.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I thought both sides brought partisanship to the hearing.

That said, the GOP seemed to be much more interested in speeches selling their defense than getting at facts.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I agree... I think in the House... but not the Senate for certain... It is a given. Mitch already said so and Grham wont listen to testimony.

He won't be impeached in the House.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I think the funniest part about this entire charade is that in order to believe it, you also have to believe Biden was/is going to be the Democratic nominee.

At the time of the call, a FOX Poll showed VP Biden beating Trump by a substantial margin in a general election and more so than any other Democratic Contender.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Funny thing is, you all are irrelevant... No many stars and flags you get for posting, you are just as irrelevant as me...

But you are right, why believe a liar...why?

Pretty much every trump says is a lie... I dont get why you guys love him

So you have an attention issue? Nobody clapped during your school play? Personal problems bro, best leave them offline.

Example of that is your incoherent response, most likely made quickly and aggressively as a result of your emotionally unhinged views.

Lets set the record straight, you called yourself irrelevant and us irrelevant as well.

I'm not irrelevant and I don't think these fine members on ATS are irrelevant either.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Gryphon66

That is a win and all that ultimately matters in this S# show as the House have played their best card and lost.

I would say the that hand had a 4 of clubs, a Costco membership card, an uno card and wait for it

Jeffrey Epstein didn’t kill himself

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

The DNC machine has become so irrelevant people don't care that they're putting on this Kabuki theater
a reply to: Ksihkehe

and you love the lying president? you are what is wrong with this country... yes you...

You love the liar in chief and have the nerve to say that because I am Democrat, I am irrelevant.

You guys do love the liar though dont ya?

I don't think you get it. ALL politicians/presidents lie and cheat no mater if their Democrats or Republicans. Sadly when we vote we have to pick the lesser of two evils. Yes, EVILS. For a lot of Trump voters it was just that. Try a new evil or allow the Clintons to continue their evil rein? Anyone who doesn't understand this truth is whats wrong with this country.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caractacus

At the time of the call, a FOX Poll showed VP Biden beating Trump by a substantial margin in a general election and more so than any other Democratic Contender.

True. Democrats can relax and stay home.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Yes because if anything is fact based clearly it’s the polls!
What was trumps chance at winning at 2 percent in 2016

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

True. Democrats can relax and stay home.

I don't care about Democrats or GOP staying calm or winning or losing.

the facts weighed against the constitution and good of the USA entire is my primary consideration.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join