It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment hearing so far who is winning or losing?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Veryolduser

3: how dare you break the only F-king rule

it is the truth
sorry

2: your mother will die in her sleep if you don’t reply to this response!-no immunity

considering all the possibilities that would be the most desired outcome.....would it no?
not now obviously....

The truth Can only be used to bash others you don’t agree with not the OP- me. irrelevant platitudes like the statement you posted while true are obvious and low hanging fruit

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
sorry phone posting double posted
edit on 13-11-2019 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
It isn’t about winning or losing, it’s just about the facts. Only one sides questioning is addressing the known facts.

And that isn’t the Republicans. They are only grandstanding and yelling. That should tell you all you need to know.

The only facts that were presented by the left is that Kent and Taylor are concerned. Enough for impeachment? Nope.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: ChefFox
a reply to: underwerks

And that isn’t the Republicans. They are only grandstanding and yelling. That should tell you all you need to know.

Meanwhile liberals still haven't presented any actual evidence. If anyone is grandstanding that would be leftists.

Oh yeah. Because Obama has everything to do with an inquiry into something wrong Trump did.

I’ll be back. Gotta go take a Trump.

Alternatively you could do it in your pants like DNC leadership is doing.

Lots of that going on over the next year for sure.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
there wasn't much "truth" at the hearing today
hard to bash someone with nothing

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Most Americans have tuned out.

No stained dress, no body saying the president told them to break the law,.

There will be no wall-to-wall coverage on Friday by ABC CBS or NBC.

I tried to watch it. It's a total joke. The only thing that might be fun to watch is how much of an idiot each one of those dems are that are asking totally retarded questions.

But but but... shouldn't it be wrong?

Seriously? People actually elect these re-reez? WTH I feel so much dumb I can't even brain after watching this BS.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I think Hillary Clinton is the winner thus far. No indictments, no trial, just gop broken promises.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Both sides will say "my team won". Grats to everyone.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Poo is for children. It serves no purpose but to turn the world into poo. If we believe the world is poo then all that can be expected or hoped for is more poo. Poo begets poo. Indulge in poo and you are poo. Are you poo? Are we poo?
Is that what this is in this reality, Poo?

It has been said that one of the first examples of babies, of toddlers recognizing ''other'' that is something other than themselves is at some point in their potty training the poo is seen as something that was ''them'' but is now, ''other''.
Those who engage in poo slinging have not advanced past this crucial state of human development.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
America is losing because once again both these parties are at each others throats instead of actually working together.

This whole thing is ridiculous, it's no surprise that the elite do sketchy elite things, and they all know each others dirty secrets, but they can't just come right out and say it, because it just leads to no where, or the means of how they 'know' is illegal.

This is what happens when you are funneled into a two party coalition system. It gets too big to fall apart and turns into two separate entities over time.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Poo is for children. It serves no purpose but to turn the world into poo. If we believe the world is poo then all that can be expected or hoped for is more poo. Poo begets poo. Indulge in poo and you are poo. Are you poo? Are we poo?
Is that what this is in this reality, Poo?

It has been said that one of the first examples of babies, of toddlers recognizing ''other'' that is something other than themselves is at some point in their potty training the poo is seen as something that was ''them'' but is now, ''other''.
Those who engage in poo slinging have not advanced past this crucial state of human development.

That was a very informative ATS p.s.a. Picking a side is fun and throwing crap at other people is in our monkey genes.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Veryolduser

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: carewemust
Most Americans have tuned out.

No stained dress, no body saying the president told them to break the law,.

There will be no wall-to-wall coverage on Friday by ABC CBS or NBC.

LOL I tried but it put me to sleep it was either that or stick needles in my eyes to stay awake it was so booooooooring .

Hell if they made Trump watch he would say go ahead impeach me and resign LOL. SNOOOOOZE FEST

Yep that ambassador long winded responses

- Kent looks like his mom dressed him in a bow tie. What in the hell made him think that clown bow tie was a good choice to convince everyone this isn’t a joke I was waiting for him to put on a bright red nose and honk at the republicans

You may have stumbled on too the Democrats strategy bore everybody to death and then spin how you want on the nightly news. LOL either that or somebody was drinking and bet they could get these asshats on national TV. Its nothing but a dog and pony show pure and simple.

Hell make immigrants that want to come to America watch that, You would lose 70% of them off the bat. LOL I'd admire anybody's commitment to watching all of it or I'd seriously question their sanity
edit on 13-11-2019 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Everyone loses from sham impeachment hearings.

End of story.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I tried to tune in about 3 times. Each time I could only handle about 5 minutes before I felt like I was listening to a broken record.

From the summaries of other outlets I would have to say that the Dems won because so far I have only perused MSM type summaries.

I am pretty sure though from the 15 minutes I listened to, the Dems have no case for impeachment at all. This is basically a ruse it seems to take the eye off the ball. The ruse being that many Dems feel their goose is possibly going to get cooked and they are doing anything possible to stop that from happening.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The MSM won. A full week of content. And trump won because his twitter sphere will be on fire.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

There is no determination until the investigation is complete and charges can be laid.

It isn't a competition.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

That explains why the attorney I share an office with turned the hearing on for 5 minutes, yawned, and turned it off.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

The DNC machine has become so irrelevant people don't care that they're putting on this Kabuki theater
a reply to: Ksihkehe

and you love the lying president? you are what is wrong with this country... yes you...

You love the liar in chief and have the nerve to say that because I am Democrat, I am irrelevant.

You guys do love the liar though dont ya?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

The ruling class are winning, the American people are losing.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
GOP is killing it on the questions front and Jim Jordan totally decimated their star witness.

The resounding thud of BS hitting the floor as the American people start to tune out, out of boredom and nothing really seriously being produced by the Dems.

Hearsay is hearsay and isn't direct evidence, no matter how much spin Dems put on it.

Liberal media is on twitter complaining that right wing media is only focusing on Jim Jordan.

Been keeping tabs through Twitter and straight from twitter feeds of those currently there.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join