It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment hearing so far who is winning or losing?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The left is losing bad. They are trying to fabricate things now against Trump and they will get nowhere.

They also will not be completely exposed for their lies because of fake news.

That is what will happen.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Do you think Trump is going to be impeached based on the 34 Mueller indictments now?

No.

That's why they're pushing this current snip show.

They don't even care they were lied to. They moved on to the next manufactured outrage.

And when they lose in 2020.(Cause the Senate won't get rid him.) Because that means they get rid of Pence. Which makes Bat snip whacko Pelosi President, and the odds wouldn't be high that Schiff for brains would be her VP.

Straight out COUP D'etat.

Theyll pull more SNIP out of their 'hats'.
edit on 14-11-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Veryolduser

The American people are losing.

the American Future is winning

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

But they were trying to impeach him on QPQ. Now they are trying their luck with bribery. They are really working hard since his inauguration to find something. Their motive is and always has been political and not procedural.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: Bloodworth

He'd never win a staring contest that's for sure -

That is the funniest looking guy with a face no one could trust. He looks like a human lizard!

But... That PRICELESS look on his face when Jim Jordan was making him look like a complete joke... More so.

4:23

edit on 14-11-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

That is the funniest looking guy with a face no one could trust. He looks like a human lizard!

Yea like a little lizard boy caught stealing candy a real shape Schiffter

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: StallionDuck

Yea like a little lizard boy caught stealing candy a real shape Schiffter

Haha You won the internet today!

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

LOL ... Unlike your GOP buddies?

Face it. Until we take our country back from the not-two-party system, bread and circuses is the best we can hope for.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Teflon Don continues to win win win for America!

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 11/14/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem
The left is losing bad. They are trying to fabricate things now against Trump and they will get nowhere.

They also will not be completely exposed for their lies because of fake news.

That is what will happen.

What about the left+right and in between?

I understand why some "like" President Trump.
I like certain things about him as well.

I am also a fan of equal standards and don't believe the past excuses the present.

I am interested in what the fact pattern demonstrates and if it warrants impeachment, apart from left or right.

I don't care much about Shift or Nunes or Pelosi or McConnell. I am pretty sure the founding fathers and the constitution they risked their lives to sign does not care about them either.

What does the fact pattern show and do we (the US Public) care?

edit on 14-11-2019 by Caractacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
a reply to: Gryphon66

But they were trying to impeach him on QPQ. Now they are trying their luck with bribery. They are really working hard since his inauguration to find something. Their motive is and always has been political and not procedural.

You must not understand that bribery is also QPQ. Just on a more serious level.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
the only people losing in this situation are the people who are independently thinking of this garbage partisan paradigm thats been thrust upon us like a saturn v rocket shooting for the moon

morons

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
#1 Trump
#2 no, it is all hearsay no actual evidence was presented today, "I heard joe say" is not evidence

and yes the american people are the losers today
in more ways than one

I wonder why it is here say evidence? Maybe because Trump won’t let any first-hand witnesses testify?

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
It isn’t about winning or losing, it’s just about the facts. Only one sides questioning is addressing the known facts.

And that isn’t the Republicans. They are only grandstanding and yelling. That should tell you all you need to know.

I’m not sure Republicans are smart enough to understand facts these days. So they certainly aren’t smart enough to be persuaded by them...

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
DP
edit on 16amSat, 16 Nov 2019 05:20:33 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: Caractacus
a reply to: underwerks

I thought both sides brought partisanship to the hearing.

That said, the GOP seemed to be much more interested in speeches selling their defense than getting at facts.

Seriously what the F are you talking about?

The aid was not withheld - there was no investigation of Biden - Zelinsky denies any quid pro quo, any blackmail, anything improper at all.

That is what the Republicans were focusing on - THOSE ARE THE ONLY FACTS THAT MATTER.

The aid was not withheld because Trump got caught. It’s still bribery under the law.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
It’s still bribery under the law.

Please quote the part of the transcript you feel is bribery. I just don't see it. You really gotta do tough mental gymnastics to make that leap from the words actually said to bribery. You or I don't get to assume what the President's intent was.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Say what you want about Schiff, as an outsider his decorum and dignity kind of make me not take you guys seriously with the lizard remarks...but whatever helps you guys cope.

Peace

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

At this stage I am thinking if President Trump genuinely wanted Hillary Clinton locked up, he should have hired her.

It's just snowballing quick.

Three more people responded to Subpoena this weekend for closed door testimony despite the stonewall.

One from OMB, two that were present when Sondland (like an idiot) had a phone conversation with Trump about the Biden investigation with the volume cranked up for all to hear and the phone held away from his ear.

Sondland will testify publicly next week and has already narrowly dodged one perjury charge. He has got to choose before next week if he will keep running cover and likely go to jail or full flip.

Lev Parnas, Rudy indicted associate for money laundering foreign campaign contributions to GOP, is asking to talk to congress says he was working for Trump, had multiple meetings with the POTUS etc.

And that is just this weekend.

Stonewalling is a bad strategy for the President IMO.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join