It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impeachment hearing so far who is winning or losing?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Schiff is just too creepy

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Did more listening and so on to news and views and summaries and so on. Just as I expected, Democrats and the MSM are having a great time bending and twisting this into a definition that falls on the side of the DNC and yet when I do discovery I find that the DNC advocates are not telling the truth (nothing new) and that none of these things are anywhere near a impeachable offense.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

He'd never win a staring contest that's for sure -

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: Gryphon66

It’s not hearsay if I ask you “CynConcepts, what is your opinion of the Trump-Zelensky telephone call” is it?

Opinions are not factual evidence especially if they were formed by only hearing another's opinion.

The witnesses can relate actual conversations they had and offer why they personally decided to act or not. It gets muddy when they proffer only their opinion on why another did or not act.
Not to mention the staffer who supposedly overheard the conversation on someone else’s phone at a restaurant should testify. What was the circumstance this individual happened to be at a dinner where he/she/zhe was able to overhear another’s phone conversation and in particular one in which the President was on ?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Apropos of nothing, I absolutely agree with that statement.

The high beams are ON.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: Bloodworth

He'd never win a staring contest that's for sure -

Ahhhhh!!!!

My instincts tell me there is something really off with that guy.

And him being friends with that guy who was drugging and sexually abusing black men makes sense.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Seriously Creepy.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Follow the logic of your argument ... if it were a court of law, hearsay evidence would be restricted.

The impeachment is not a court of law.

Therefore hearsay evidence COULD be heard and evaluated.

I’m not even arguing for that.

You guys are trying to write off every witness to hearsay. That is not factual.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
Did more listening and so on to news and views and summaries and so on. Just as I expected, Democrats and the MSM are having a great time bending and twisting this into a definition that falls on the side of the DNC and yet when I do discovery I find that the DNC advocates are not telling the truth (nothing new) and that none of these things are anywhere near a impeachable offense.

I’m curious ... so far there have been how many hours of testimony?

What discovery did you do to identify that all those witnesses are not telling the truth?

Further, the finding of an impeachable offense is set by 51% of the house; one of Andrew Johnson’s Articles was that he said mean things about the Congress.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

But it's not a real court of law where Trump's lawyer can supress it based on Fruit of the poisonous tree.

A 'whistle' blower violated Trumps constitutional right and ran to the GD left because it benefits them.

Take a good look at 'social justice' in action by a THING that only real job is to cut checks.
edit on 14-11-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

But it's not a real court of law where Trump's lawyer can supress it based on Fruit of the poisness tree.

A 'whistle' blower violated Trumps constitutional right and ran to the GD left because it benefits them.

Take a good look at 'social justice' in action by a THING that only real job is to cut checks.

The matter is more complicated than “the whistleblower” and you know it.

What Constitutional right of the President was violated?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Not really.

After 3 years of lying about Russia. Then lying about Kavanaugh.

The same jacksnips are trying to get rid of the guy that beat them in the last election.

THIS SNIP is as transparent as it gets.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
And ALL those lies came from a foreign spy that was paid seven figures.

That weaponized Federal agencies against one of it's own citizens.

And what BECAME of golden showers and Mr Mueller goes to Washington ?

NOT A GD THING.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

So it is true that the left really does suck at memes. I thought it was a myth, but apparently not.

I am not "left" but do enjoy memes

Will trust you not to take it personally.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
And ALL those lies came from a foreign spy that was paid seven figures.

That weaponized Federal agencies against one of it's own citizens.

And what BECAME of golden showers and Mr Mueller goes to Washington ?

NOT A GD THING.

Lol

Okie doke.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

What funny about it ?

Steele was paid $160,000 to create the Trump dossier for Fusion GPS. The Hillary Clinton presidential campaign and Democratic National Committee financed the work.

So funny I forgot to laugh

Now what's this SNIP about Ukraine ?

(4) Keep America’s Word Again—and Protect Ukraine - Clinton made assurances when Kiev gave up nukes. Then Obama broke faith. Trump can restore it. – OP-ED, The Wall Street Journal – by Robert McConnell. McConnell is a Senior Advisor to USUBC.

www.usubc.org...

Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found.

I'm Still not laughing

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Opinion article.

Another opinion article.

An opinion article that the author himself stated doesn't prove Ukrainian interference.

Let's forget all that though Neo. I've watched you guys discount every single point of evidence for Russian interference ...not to mention 34 indictments ... But you're going to take the word of ONE Ukrainian ?

C'mon.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Opinion article.

Another opinion article.

An opinion article that the author himself stated doesn't prove Ukrainian interference.

Let's forget all that though Neo. I've watched you guys discount every single point of evidence for Russian interference ...not to mention 34 indictments ... But you're going to take the word of ONE Ukrainian ?

C'mon.

Do you think Trump is going to be impeached based on the 34 Mueller indictments now?

What is your prediction for what will happen and then please leave it at that?.?.?.?.....

Lolz🤪

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Want to know another word for opinion ?

HEARSAY.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join