It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ginsburg on the fritz.....again.....here comes another SCOTUS appointment!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I will call it now...she either dies or resigns in the next 4 months. Trump will have another SCOTUS appointment.

But, Mousie, thou art no thy-lane,
In proving foresight may be vain;
The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men
Gang aft agley,

Too early for gloating - and too ugly to respect

edit on 11/14/2019 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

...they continue to push a terminally I'll, frail, dying elderly lady into working until she's literally dead

Her choice. I wouldn't expect to you to understand the kind of strength of will she possesses

I personally think she should bow out - but she's not going to. Maybe you are the one who has a difficult time with accepting things as they are

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
A sad update.

mobile.twitter.com...

I'm sure you're actually sad.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

A sad update.

mobile.twitter.com...

Hmmm...if true this is going to be a really messed up next few months. This would cause the impeachment stuff to stop completely because the house can't focus on two shams at once. They obviously don't trust Nadler to run anything.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

A sad update.

mobile.twitter.com...

I'm sure you're actually sad.

I don't wish her ill. She hasn't broken any laws as far as I know. But I do look forward to Trump getting another SCOTUS pick.

Make of that what you will.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

A sad update.

mobile.twitter.com...

Have you substantiated this beyond a tweet ?

Nothing on the SCOTUS website.

I wouldn't expect SCOTUS' official website to have an update like that. It's not a dead pool.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Oh dear....

I did a search on Bing for news about Ginsburg's health. Nothing helpful, but under the "People also ask" section they had the question Is Ruth Bader Ginsburg dying?

When I clicked on it to see the answer, it popped up with this:

According to sources, Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been dead for over three months, but Democrats have been spraying Febreze on her every day in hopes that no one else notices she’s no longer alive.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Honestly, she should be impeached. She can't perform her duties and she refuses to resign because politics. At this point I'm 95% sure that she has a staffer writing and deciding her opinions.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Yep. Even a case of the sniffles could be life threatening.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

not for ginsburg. The dems have more doctors on call to ensure she has a pulse than they'd give the rest of the population if they ever got medicare for all.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If, and at this point it's if, this is true, I'm very sorry. No one should die in this manner.

I've seen it far too often. I hope that this is wrong.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Wrong.

As old, and as frail as she is, round the clock medical attention is many times absolutely useless.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

A sad update.

mobile.twitter.com...

Have you substantiated this beyond a tweet ?

Nothing on the SCOTUS website.

I wouldn't expect SCOTUS' official website to have an update like that. It's not a dead pool.

Perhaps you should look at it before talking about it then.

See News Releases, August 23, 2019. The treatment for liver cancer was announced,

/shutg

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
You know, we hit each other pretty hard around here, and I’ve regretted at times implying that some here are psychopaths ... and then some of you go and prove it.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

edit on 14-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Problem is, if she makes in into 2020 then the Dems will push for no SC Justice to be nominated until after the election, per "the precedent."

That just makes the 2020 election even more important because there's no way RBG makes it 4 more years.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I sure wish we had video of her in court. I'd like to see just how frail she is while at work. I have an 85 year old grandmother and a cold isn't taking her down with decent medical care. My 84 year old grandfather died of a heart attack in the middle of the night. My other grandfather was 87 and had an aneurysm while driving. Both of them would have likely been spared had someone been around to call 911 for them. They had many illnesses and none of them did much.

On the other hand, when my other grandmother was 81 she got a cold and died in about two weeks. She was healthy as could be before that, it seemed to us. So I guess you just never know.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBsWoke
Problem is, if she makes in into 2020 then the Dems will push for no SC Justice to be nominated until after the election, per "the precedent."

That just makes the 2020 election even more important because there's no way RBG makes it 4 more years.

Oh, you’re talking about the McConnell Doctrine?

I think we’re close enough now, should something happen to Justice Ginsburg.

We will let the People decide, we don’t allow a President to use their Constitutional powers if we decide it’s not a good idea for us.

While we’re talking about traitors to the United States, Mitch should be at the top of the list.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Fact = RBG will die
Fact = I won't cry for her
Fact = If she dies during Trumps presidency, he will nominate and get a 3rd SCOTUS confirmed
Fact = She will not live through his second term

3 scotus appointments is yuge

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBsWoke

Oh, you’re talking about the McConnell Doctrine?

I think we’re close enough now, should something happen to Justice Ginsburg.

We will let the People decide, we don’t allow a President to use their Constitutional powers if we decide it’s not a good idea for us.

While we’re talking about traitors to the United States, Mitch should be at the top of the list.

Nah
They will just use the harry reid doctrine and a simple majority

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join