It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ginsburg on the fritz.....again.....here comes another SCOTUS appointment!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Jeri Ryan was not impressed with Obama and she was on the cover of TV Guide more times than Lucy Ball and maybe even Betty White combined.

After O made President...poof gone from film and TV like that.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I guess her 5 bouts with cancer/treatments, and the fall where she broke ribs, didn't happen when oral arguments were occurring. Oral arguments must not occur that often.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
In this thread, conservatives excited a SCOTUS may die soon so Trump can appoint another conservative.

Pathetic.
edit on 13-11-2019 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Notoneofyou

Pence would appoint a devout pro-lifer.

Its unfortunate that to this day, that is still the focus for so many people. There's a huge amount of potential issues far more important to most of the citizens of, and the nation as a whole which the Supreme Court may decide on. Roe v Wade doesn't matter to me personally either way, so I would prefer the court not be weighed based on this one matter which so often clouds the issue of appointees.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

It's not Trump's last year in office. He has at least five more years to serve.
edit on 11/14/19 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
In this thread, conservatives excited a SCOTUS may die soon so Trump can appoint another conservative.

Pathetic.

Maybe you don't realize that death is a fact of life? I'm not going to shed a tear for RBG when her check gets cashed. Are you going to if Trump were to drop dead? LOL, pathetic

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Has Trump really made a good appointment other than Mattis, who quit? I have no idea why anyone would be excited about him appointing another derpy justice that some of us may be stuck with for the rest of our lives. It could realistically be Kid Rock or Ted Nugent. Balance of power is important. A partisan majority in the supreme court isn't good for any of us, and the many of you who drool over her possible death is disgusting.

He has made plenty....

Now imagine you only have 4 years guaranteed to do a job and make things right. How would you handle your subordinates?

"plenty"

Explain your position. All I see is that he appoints whichever friend of his that gives him the most money.

Exccept Mattis. Which you were all excited about. Until he left because Trump is retarded.

Here is a link to 161 of them.....all federal judges. ENJOY!

Appointments by Trump

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
If the Republicans wouldn't allow Obama to pick a justice in his last year even though the next President could have been a Dem, why should Trump be allowed to select a justice when he isn't guaranteed to win the election?

Because he has the votes in the Senate.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
If the Republicans wouldn't allow Obama to pick a justice in his last year

Oh - and what are you talking about?

Obama did pick a Justice - Merrick Garland.

Get your facts straight.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I despise Trump as president but Id never wish harm on him or anyone I disagree with no matter what.
How brainwashed and effed up do you need to be to cheer for someone dying of cancer?

Despicable

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

a reply to: Notoneofyou

Pence would appoint a devout pro-lifer.

Its unfortunate that to this day, that is still the focus for so many people. There's a huge amount of potential issues far more important to most of the citizens of, and the nation as a whole which the Supreme Court may decide on. Roe v Wade doesn't matter to me personally either way, so I would prefer the court not be weighed based on this one matter which so often clouds the issue of appointees.

I know. We all have different priorities. When my Mother told me that she would have aborted me if abortion was legal (she was only 13), I became a true-blue pro-lifer.
edit on 11/14/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

...about as despicable as a group so driven by their own political bullschiff that they continue to push a terminally I'll, frail, dying elderly lady into working until she's literally dead just because accepting the outcome of a national election continues to elude them.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Fact = RBG will die
Fact = I won't cry for her
Fact = If she dies during Trumps presidency, he will nominate and get a 3rd SCOTUS confirmed
Fact = She will not live through his second term

edit on 14-11-2019 by panoz77 because: gramatical correction

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Fact = RBG will die

Not if Chuck and Nancy can help it!

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Pathetic.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
A sad update.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

She should have retired a long time ago, she stays on to promote a political agenda, making her position there twice as bad.

Since the day I saw my daughter at 6 weeks dancing around on a sonagram I knew people like her are evil. I hope it's painfull to prepare her.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: circuitsports

She should have retired a long time ago, she stays on to promote a political agenda, making her position there twice as bad.

Since the day I saw my daughter at 6 weeks dancing around on a sonagram I knew people like her are evil. I hope it's painfull to prepare her.

"... but I'm pro-life."

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

A sad update.

mobile.twitter.com...

Have you substantiated this beyond a tweet ?

Nothing on the SCOTUS website.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No. The website will be slow to update live the Supreme Court is no longer hearing arguments.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join