It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ginsburg on the fritz.....again.....here comes another SCOTUS appointment!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: shooterbrody

now I get it... You will be for picking a supreme court justice in the last year of the President. Right?

HAHAHAHA Who said its His last year?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The Dems have the majority in the House due to the will of the voters. They used that majority to launch the impeachment inquiry. They are operating within the rules and using their majority to flex their muscle.

Exactly what you want the GOP in the Senate to do.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

It is an election year. If the Republicans wouldn't allow Obama to pick a justice in his last year even though the next President could have been a Dem, why should Trump be allowed to select a justice when he isn't guaranteed to win the election?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

The Dems have the majority in the House due to the will of the voters. They used that majority to launch the impeachment inquiry. They are operating within the rules and using their majority to flex their muscle.

Exactly what you want the GOP in the Senate to do.

yep
I have no issue with it
they had the floor vote
I would encourage the senate to return the event in kind
as with the scotus pick

trump is allowed because the gop has the majority

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

And I couldn't care less about his taxes.
a reply to: Vasa Croe

but you care about precedent... Just legal precedent then? ok... maybe I was wrong
but hey, love your libtard comment, cuz there aint no wrong doers in the republican party right?

Yo are all Jesus lovers... The bible says.... and you shall obey lol...

Not sure where you get that I care about precedent, nor that i care about Jesus or religion at all for that matter.

Let me know exactly why you personally care about his taxes. Do you think you could actually understand the taxes of a multi millionaire with multiple corporations?

Laws are what matter....precedent is set every time something changes. Libs changed it this time, so enjoy what come back around in 6 years.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

What law says a President must be "allowed to" choose a SCOTUS nominee ? 😃

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

It is an election year. If the Republicans wouldn't allow Obama to pick a justice in his last year even though the next President could have been a Dem, why should Trump be allowed to select a justice when he isn't guaranteed to win the election?

Doesn't matter what previous administrations did. That is obvious by the impeachment process being handled by the Intel Committee for the very first time in history.

If one comes up, and Trump nominates, the Senate gets the confirmation vote and Republicans have the majority. Do you think they will care about precedent after what the dems are trying to pull for the last 3 years? NOPE!

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
How sadly ironic that so many here wail and gnash teeth over the Democrats being partisan, and yet, here is Republican partisanship on full nauseating display!

How Christian it is to hope for another person’s death as well! I hope none of you ever know how that feels.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

If it is within his legal right to appoint a new SCJ then what are you gonna do about it? Cry and make up tales of gang rape?
So what if Obama didn't do it in his last year. That's his and your loss.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
How sadly ironic that so many here wail and gnash teeth over the Democrats being partisan, and yet, here is Republican partisanship on full nauseating display!

How Christian it is to hope for another person’s death as well! I hope none of you ever know how that feels.

Sorry....did I give the impression I am Christian? Or that I believe in religion at all? Or do you just assume this?

I couldn't care less about the partisan nature of the impeachment inquiry. I look at facts and research them and already know it will fail regardless of what the media says. Even if I were a liberal I could see it....there is no blind faith or belief here....just facts.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

If it is within his legal right to appoint a new SCJ then what are you gonna do about it? Cry and make up tales of gang rape?

I dont think anything could possibly come out if he nominates Amy Coney Barrett as has been floated in the past.....unless Katie Hill does her hair I guess.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I dont think anything could possibly come out if he nominates Amy Coney Barrett as has been floated in the past.....unless Katie Hill does her hair I guess.

Oh, they wont paint her as "RACIST" or white supremacist?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Cancer.

I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

I feel for her - but - for the good of the country she should just retire.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

That would probably be the only thing they could come up with for a white woman being nominated.

No doubt some anonymous claim from her wearing blackface in high school or wearing hoop earrings will come out....lol!

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Because life isn't fair and the democrats deserve the karma.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Nobody hopes for her death. Lie again while you try to call out what's Christian.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Nobody hopes for her death. Lie again while you try to call out what's Christian.

He/she "interprets" what you say and "feels" that you wish RBG death. And furthermore, anyone who is not a Leftie must be Christian, right?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

That would probably be the only thing they could come up with for a white woman being nominated.

No doubt some anonymous claim from her wearing blackface in high school or wearing hoop earrings will come out....lol!

Not blackface, she was dressed as a "beautiful african woman".

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Especially while going through impeachment!

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

So you agree with the articles impeachment set forth by Schift ...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join