It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ginsburg on the fritz.....again.....here comes another SCOTUS appointment!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

They used the majority given to them by the voting public employing rules established by the GOP in 2015. How is it any different than what you're espousing?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

They used the majority given to them by the voting public employing rules established by the GOP in 2015. How is it any different than what you're espousing?

they who?
whose majority?

at this point I am for the majority using their powers to the fullest extent
when 2nd hand hearsay can be used to derail the government of a nation, I do not see a way back from the majority using their power to the fullest

return the treatment in kind moving forward

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Especially with the new BS rules the Dims have decided upon.
a reply to: Metallicus

which rules would those be?... I could be wrong but am under the impression that the repubs made the rules? am I wrong?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

now I get it... You will be for picking a supreme court justice in the last year of the President. Right?

Nothing in the rules says he can't....and as evidenced by the impeachment inquiry, precedent doesn't matter to the left.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

They used the majority given to them by the voting public employing rules established by the GOP in 2015.
a reply to: Xcalibur254
So the gop is crying about the Democrats using the rules that the gop made? Correct?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

What Supreme Court ruling was issued the other day?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

y, precedent doesn't matter to the left
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Tax return precedent does not matter to you either right? right? Is it precedent or law?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

WOW... you can hope for somebody to die...You all no shame... But remember, no supreme court nominee in the last year of a presidency...

Nope....its called reality....people get old and either retire or die. Last I checked that happens to exactly everyone that was ever born.

And sure he can appoint in the last year of Presidency....and he has the majority senate to have it confirmed as well. Of course you are assuming it will be his last year.....LOL

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Before a new nominee is selected the hammer needs to drop on EVERYONE who lied and slandered and libeled the previous nominee, especially those under oath at the time.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

y, precedent doesn't matter to the left

Tax return precedent does not matter to you either right? right? Is it precedent or law?

Libtards use them interchangeably.....like gender.....so pick one.

And I couldn't care less about his taxes.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

What Supreme Court ruling was issued the other day?
a reply to: carewemust
Not hearing something about a gun case.... did I say it was a ruling? you know damn well what i am talking about because i am sure you commented about it...

You want to play stupid word games go ahead, you know exactly what I am talking about

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

but you care about precedent... Just legal precedent then? ok... maybe I was wrong
but hey, love your libtard comment, cuz there aint no wrong doers in the republican party right?

Yo are all Jesus lovers... The bible says.... and you shall obey lol...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Honestly, I have no clue what you're talkin about. But it's not important anyway. Carry on.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

but you care about precedent... Just legal precedent then? ok... maybe I was wrong
but hey, love your libtard comment, cuz there aint no wrong doers in the republican party right?

Yo are all Jesus lovers... The bible says.... and you shall obey lol...

We have wrong-doers, just not nearly to the level of corruption that democrats are at.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

And sure he can appoint in the last year of Presidency....and he has the majority senate to have it confirmed as well. Of course you are assuming it will be his last year.....LOL

I am not assuming anything, unlike most people here. And yes he does have the majority. If he gets a chance to pick somebody before the election, do you think they should be confirmed or wait until after the election?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

We have wrong-doers, just not nearly to the level of corruption that democrats are at.
a reply to: LSU2018
lets see some evidence of that statement please

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I am not assuming anything, unlike most people here. And yes he does have the majority. If he gets a chance to pick somebody before the election, do you think they should be confirmed or wait until after the election?

They should be confirmed.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018
lets see some evidence of that statement please

Girlfriend, all you have to do is open your eyes. You're blind to it and it's all around you. This entire impeachment process is all a big lie. The democrats are walking all over the constitution because they lost. That's what children do, not elected adults. Take some pride in your job.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Honestly, I have no clue what you're talkin about. But it's not important anyway. Carry on.
a reply to: carewemust

I found the thread, you only commented once... so yeah you no idea of what I was talking about. Sorry

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
oh goody
trump gets to replace the notorious rbg

yay

That is bound to make liberal’s heads explode!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join