It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ginsburg on the fritz.....again.....here comes another SCOTUS appointment!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Graysen

originally posted by: Caractacus
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I understand partisan politics, but all the same and nothing personal, this crass headline's excitement at the prospect of someone suffering and dying from cancer made me feel a little ill.

How many liberal witches have cursed DJ Trump?

How many have posed with DJ Trump's severed head on a magazine cover?

George Thorogood quoting Bo Diddley said it best: "Who do You love?"

You think BFG is a saint. No love for the Pres though. AmIRight?

Do you know if DJ Trump is available for parties?

Witches cursing Trump, good Christian folk praying for Obama’s death ... what’s the diff, yo?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I understand partisan politics, but all the same and nothing personal, this crass headline's excitement at the prospect of someone suffering and dying from cancer made me feel a little ill.

Witches cursing Trump, good Christian folk praying for Obama’s death ... what’s the diff, yo?

did you just make my point for me?

You keep using that word... it doesn't mean what you think it means.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
The Eulogy ...

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

did you just make my point for me?

You keep using that word... it doesn't mean what you think it means.

Which one?

Nah, I’m pretty sure I know what the words that I use mean ... got anything else?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
"Pay" attention to words and graphics .............. 🤣 😃 😃 😃 😃 🤣
(the "names" will gittya 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Ruthie's nightmares or wishes???? 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃

Dream AND Pay ! 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Neither.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

If you thought the Kavanaugh hearings (witch hunt) were fun...I'm afraid you've not seen anything yet.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Any update on rbg's health?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Anyone hear how the nice old justice lady is today?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Any update on rbg's health?

Good News: Justice Ginsburg has recuperated and back on the Bench today!

Source: www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

from your link:

Chief Justice John Roberts announced that she was "indisposed due to illness," and a court official said she was "home with a stomach bug."

Ginsburg, who is 86, underwent surgery last winter for lung cancer and treatment over the summer for a cancerous tumor on her pancreas. She has repeatedly said she intends to stay on the court as long as her health permits

glad to see she is recovering!
wonder if she has taken that test everyone wanted trump to take a couple of years ago.....
86 is awesome to still be working
and in such an influential job....
huzzah to her

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Notoneofyou
If she does pass away, it will lead to even more desperation to get rid of the President.

I dont think the poor dems could handle another "loss" , which is how they see any appointment made by Trump.

If she passes away obviously the Senate should hold off on confirming any replacement until the American people have spoken on November 4th 2020.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

If she does pass away, it will lead to even more desperation to get rid of the President.

I dont think the poor dems could handle another "loss" , which is how they see any appointment made by Trump.

If she passes away obviously the Senate should hold off on confirming any replacement until the American people have spoken on November 4th 2020.

Why would they do that?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Why would they do that?

The same reason McConnell refused to hold confirmation hearings on Merrick Garland:

Its imperative the American People have a say in this after 2 Trump nominations..........

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer
I disagree
I would encourage the senate to use their duly elected majority; similar to what is going on in the house currently.......

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This would be extremely problematic for Republicans.
It was the Republicans who refused to even bring Obama's SC Justice nomination to the floor because Obama was in his last year of office.
If they changed their mind just because they have the right President for them to install a favourable pick, it would not play well with moderates. It would be seen as the height of partisan politics - because, well, it would be.
No, if RBG does pass away, then the seat will be open until AFTER the 2020 election.

edit on 18/11/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Why would they do that?

The same reason McConnell refused to hold confirmation hearings on Merrick Garland:

Its imperative the American People have a say in this after 2 Trump nominations..........

Meh... with the way the dems are acting right now I am completely fine with not waiting. It's likely that is all this whole impeachment thing is about. They know RBG isn't going to last.

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Why would they do that?

Meh... with the way the dems are acting right now I am completely fine with not waiting. It's likely that is all this whole impeachment thing is about. They know RBG isn't going to last.

Much as I feel the same way - the Dems would deserve it - there would be many who would see this as a blatant hypocrisy and become just as pissed off with Republicans as they are with Democrats.

Replacing RBG in Trump's final year would be a death blow to an already tough challenge for Trump to re-elected.

edit on 18/11/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join