It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ginsburg on the fritz.....again.....here comes another SCOTUS appointment!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Well this will probably shift the circus show from President Trump to the next appointee. God is helping President Trump. This S@#T show has to definitely wear on the President and his family. Now all attention will shift to OMG ANOTHER REAL CONSTITUTIONAL JUDGE NOT AN ACTIVIST WILL BE APPOINTED.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Ginsburg will never retire while Trump is president

They will have to pry her cold bony fingers off the furniture to get her out …….

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

A corpse occupying the seat for 4 or 5 years? Come on.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

It’s crazy how that works. They had America hogtied with Obama and all his policies. Then God said “NO”.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

If so, per precedent another SCJ would 't be appointed till after the 2020 election.

LOL

Mitch McConnell has long ago admitted he was not sincere or honest in that policy and it was only a tactic to delay Pres. Obama making an appointment to the court.

If RGB passes away a month before the election, the GOP Senate would still confirm an appointee.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I am so sorry to hear about your uncle and parents.

Cancer is a horrific disease.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I understand partisan politics, but all the same and nothing personal, this crass headline's excitement at the prospect of someone suffering and dying from cancer made me feel a little ill.

edit on 15-11-2019 by Caractacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07
I wish death on no one.
The no supreme court nominations in the last year of a presidency only pertains when the White House and the Senate are in competing parties hands. The republicans have the Senate and the White House. No conflict there! The appointment can continue if there is need of one.

edit on 15-11-2019 by Bob350 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

That’s okay, right-partisans often forget that what goes around comes around

Didn't realize biden and harry reid were right partisans. Learned something new I guess.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

That’s okay, right-partisans often forget that what goes around comes around

Didn't realize biden and harry reid were right partisans. Learned something new I guess.

They’re both authoritarian psychopaths, if that makes you feel better.

IMO

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Caractacus

Oh brother....seriously? You feel I'll because of words?

I am so tired of folks in this country whining about words.

Do you even care about what folks who actually fought for and killed for this country felt? Do you think they curled up in their self dug ditches and cried when the enemy yelled at them?

For f&%k sake....grow some nuts and be a patriot!

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Appears RBG is, again, having health issues....betting it isn't just a stomach illness either. My guess is cancer is back and has spread.

I will call it now...she either dies or resigns in the next 4 months. Trump will have another SCOTUS appointment.

Source

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was absent from oral arguments before the high court Wednesday morning due to an illness.

The court said Ginsburg, 86, remained home because of a stomach bug. While not having the opportunity to question attorneys during the arguments, she will be involved in deciding the cases.

"Justice Ginsburg is unable to be present today. She is indisposed due to illness, but she will participate in the consideration and decision of the cases on the basis of the briefs and the transcripts or recordings of the oral arguments," Chief Justice John Roberts said from the bench.

The commies will have conniption fits...They've said numerous times that a president under impeachment proceedings can not appoint a Supreme Court Justice...

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
How many formed beating hearts were murdered in a womb by a twit like rbg ? Oh thats right ! You dont count them as alive beings .

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

Appears RBG is, again, having health issues....betting it isn't just a stomach illness either. My guess is cancer is back and has spread.

I will call it now...she either dies or resigns in the next 4 months. Trump will have another SCOTUS appointment.

Source

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was absent from oral arguments before the high court Wednesday morning due to an illness.

The court said Ginsburg, 86, remained home because of a stomach bug. While not having the opportunity to question attorneys during the arguments, she will be involved in deciding the cases.

"Justice Ginsburg is unable to be present today. She is indisposed due to illness, but she will participate in the consideration and decision of the cases on the basis of the briefs and the transcripts or recordings of the oral arguments," Chief Justice John Roberts said from the bench.

The commies will have conniption fits...They've said numerous times that a president under impeachment proceedings can not appoint a Supreme Court Justice...

To bad this is an impeachment inquiry and not impeachment proceedings. LOL Bye RBG.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I don't wish her ill. She hasn't broken any laws as far as I know. But I do look forward to Trump getting another SCOTUS pick.

Make of that what you will.

He hasn't done well so far. Kavanaugh was a TERRIBLE pick. I have no faith in Trump to make good decisions.
edit on 15-11-2019 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2019 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Dfairlite

The biden rule will be summarily thrown aside, as it should be. See you can only set the rules if you win the senate and you didn't. It's going to be sweet watching the lefty tears cry foul about this.

McConnell didn’t change the rules of the Senate, he just refused to follow them, while at the same time, denying a sitting President his Constitutional authority by a use of unwarranted procedure. It points out another case where practice has trampled the Constitution, and another place we should all want to see a return to Constitutional standards. The “Majority Leader” is not a real position and should have no authority.

That’s okay, right-partisans often forget that what goes around comes around, and while lefties are usually a day late and a dollar short, even they catch up ... eventually.

That enough trite maxims for ya?

Ahahahahahaha
You cheer for the sham impeachment when the house makes up its rules
And bawl when the senate makes up its own rules

What a hypocrite

Grade A
Class 1
Choice
Hypocrite

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I don't wish her ill. She hasn't broken any laws as far as I know. But I do look forward to Trump getting another SCOTUS pick.

Make of that what you will.

He hasn't done well so far. Kavanaugh was a TERRIBLE pick. I have no faith in Trump to make good decisions.

I showed a lady a partial list of Trump achievements. She exclaimed, "He's a TERRIBLE President!".

Your post reminded me of her.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I showed a lady a partial list of Trump achievements. She exclaimed, "He's a TERRIBLE President!".

Your post reminded me of her.

What do you like about Kavanaugh, other than the fact that dear leader appointed him? The patriot act? "Constitutionalist" my a$$.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

a reply to: Caractacus

Oh brother....seriously? You feel I'll because of words?

Yes. Words do matter. Here on ATS they are moderated every single day precisely because they matter.

Your enthusiasm and gleeful hope that someone might suffer and die from cancer made me "feel ill", mildly nauseated the way one might be catching the putrid scent of a rotting fish.

The world is full of extraordinary people, if you are excited by the suffering and death of others then the part of you that matters most is rotting.

Do you even care about what folks who actually fought for and killed for this country felt? Do you think they curled up in their self dug ditches and cried when the enemy yelled at them?

For f&%k sake....grow some nuts and be a patriot!

This is a bizarre statement and I can only surmise written by someone that has never served their country in wartime.

Patriotism is not cheering for the suffering and death of an elderly woman.

edit on 16-11-2019 by Caractacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caractacus

I understand partisan politics, but all the same and nothing personal, this crass headline's excitement at the prospect of someone suffering and dying from cancer made me feel a little ill.

How many liberal witches have cursed DJ Trump?

How many have posed with DJ Trump's severed head on a magazine cover?

George Thorogood quoting Bo Diddley said it best: "Who do You love?"

You think BFG is a saint. No love for the Pres though. AmIRight?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join