It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ginsburg on the fritz.....again.....here comes another SCOTUS appointment!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Appears RBG is, again, having health issues....betting it isn't just a stomach illness either. My guess is cancer is back and has spread.

I will call it now...she either dies or resigns in the next 4 months. Trump will have another SCOTUS appointment.

Source

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was absent from oral arguments before the high court Wednesday morning due to an illness.

The court said Ginsburg, 86, remained home because of a stomach bug. While not having the opportunity to question attorneys during the arguments, she will be involved in deciding the cases.

"Justice Ginsburg is unable to be present today. She is indisposed due to illness, but she will participate in the consideration and decision of the cases on the basis of the briefs and the transcripts or recordings of the oral arguments," Chief Justice John Roberts said from the bench.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
oh goody
trump gets to replace the notorious rbg

yay

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
oh goody

yay

I'd bet it is known she can't last through Trumps first term and this is another, and likely the biggest, reason for the current impeachment push.

SCOTUS appointments are more coveted than being POTUS because they are for life. Having another one would destroy all libtard hope of continuing their crazed agenda.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
If she does pass away, it will lead to even more desperation to get rid of the President.

I dont think the poor dems could handle another "loss" , which is how they see any appointment made by Trump.

Edit : I hit post, and saw Vasa Crow's
Post above.... more succinct than mine.

edit on 13-11-2019 by Notoneofyou because: Cold fingers

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Winter is extremely hard on cancer patients. On the other hand, she may have just stayed home to watch the impeachment circus.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

Pence would appoint a devout pro-lifer.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

oh goody

yay

I'd bet it is known she can't last through Trumps first term and this is another, and likely the biggest, reason for the current impeachment push.

SCOTUS appointments are more coveted than being POTUS because they are for life. Having another one would destroy all libtard hope of continuing their crazed agenda.

it would explain the bs impeachment
at least with this crap

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
If Trump got three conservative SC judges it would be his greatest accomplishment. Unheard of for a President to stack the SC in one term. It would set the Democrats back over a decade.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Appears RBG is, again, having health issues....betting it isn't just a stomach illness either. My guess is cancer is back and has spread.

I will call it now...she either dies or resigns in the next 4 months. Trump will have another SCOTUS appointment.

Source

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was absent from oral arguments before the high court Wednesday morning due to an illness.

The court said Ginsburg, 86, remained home because of a stomach bug. While not having the opportunity to question attorneys during the arguments, she will be involved in deciding the cases.

"Justice Ginsburg is unable to be present today. She is indisposed due to illness, but she will participate in the consideration and decision of the cases on the basis of the briefs and the transcripts or recordings of the oral arguments," Chief Justice John Roberts said from the bench.

Ginsburg seems like the type who plans to stay on the court until she dies.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Regardless of her current health issues she hasn’t been in a position to properly perform her duties for months if not years. This is just ridiculous at this point.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Notoneofyou

Pence would appoint a devout pro-lifer.

I dont think pence will be appointing anyone.

After the current coup attempt fails, and the next one rolled out, President Trump will appoint another justice.

And more heads will explode....

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

oh goody

yay

at least with this crap

Start a phony rumor that RBG in in a coma, and her family is refusing life support.

I bet you Adam Schiff would literally wet his pants, and introduce articles of impeachment within the hour.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Exactly! For a job so important, RBG should do the right thing for the country and retire.

link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

oh goody

yay

at least with this crap

Start a phony rumor that RBG in in a coma, and her family is refusing life support.

I bet you Adam Schiff would literally wet his pants, and introduce articles of impeachment within the hour.

not after today
the 2 testifying justified trumps interest in an investigation during his call with the president of ukraine

link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

oh goody

yay

at least with this crap

If my thoughts on this are correct, no rumor will be needed.

If she stays out I'd bet you'll see a whole new gear in the dem impeachment push....and many many more mistakes.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
If Trump got three conservative SC judges it would be his greatest accomplishment. Unheard of for a President to stack the SC in one term. It would set the Democrats back over a decade.

Maybe. Roberts sure hasn't done Conservatives any favors.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I can hear it now "You can't appoint a SCOTUS Judge while under Impeachment".

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

If so, per precedent another SCJ would 't be appointed till after the 2020 election.

Just gives the Dems more reasons to pull out all the stops for 2020.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
As much as I'd like to see President Trump appoint another SCJ it's rather tasteless to wish ill will on someone that could be dying of cancer or any other illness, or just dying for that matter. Show just a tiny bit of respect, even if the left never does

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
WOW... you can hope for somebody to die...You all no shame... But remember, no supreme court nominee in the last year of a presidency...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join