It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What was the last conservative led scandal that manifested in a prosecution??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

What was the last conservative led scandal that manifested in a prosecution??

That would be offtopic.

You can always start another post listing democratic scandals. There isn't a shortage.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: neo96

The OP didn’t ask for Democrats, *Snipped

Yeah they did.

What was the last scandal such as Acorn, fast and furious, Hillary email scandal, Biden ukrain, Hillary Russian collusion,irs scandal and such that has gone farther than accusations??

That doesn’t mean what you think it does.

They’re asking what was the last Republican scandal that went as far as those. I ran out of characters in my posts trying to list them all.

Ummm, please re-read the question.

The question was what was the last REPUBLICAN LED (meaning against a someone other than a Republican) scandal that MANIFESTED IN (has led to) prosecution. Meaning a Republican or the Republican Party started and led (headed up) the investigation against a Democrat that actually led to prosecution of a wrong doer.

I'd love to see your answer to the actual question asked. Thanks.

edit on 11/13/19 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: neo96

The OP didn’t ask for Democrats, *Snipped

Yeah they did.

What was the last scandal such as Acorn, fast and furious, Hillary email scandal, Biden ukrain, Hillary Russian collusion,irs scandal and such that has gone farther than accusations??

That doesn’t mean what you think it does.

They’re asking what was the last Republican scandal that went as far as those. I ran out of characters in my posts trying to list them all.

Ummm, did please re-read the question.

The question was what was the last REPUBLICAN LED (meaning against a Democrat) scandal that has led to prosecution. Meaning a Republican or the Republican Party started and led the investigation against a Democrat that actually led to prosecution of the wrong doer.

Not being able to read, explains why some people are for the Dems. Also why they read some crimes in the Transcript...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: StevenCrowley06

I'll do you one better. Here is an accurate count of all convictions since 1969.

"Since 1969, Republican presidential administrations have 121 criminal indictments and 89 convictions, while Democrats have had 3 and 1 respectively."

Is that answer all you were looking for?

Quora

edit on 13-11-2019 by Oraculi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Your link is a republican that was arrested.

Also I’m not sure Larry Craig counts as he was arrested... that’s not really a scandal the gop politicians started..

I think he was a republican

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Obviously those scandals never went anywhere.. they were never proven in court. So they are just speculation.

But even more importantly...Obama was never charged with any of that and neither was anyone else. So double jeopardy is not an issue.

So there is nothing stoping trump from charging them now.... unless it was all just made up from the start..

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

1) so your saying that no scandal has gone anywhere???

How many have there been??? At least 6 a year for the last decade.. right... and not one has ever led to a prosecution.

Doesn’t that seem telling??

2) yes Hillary did.. but so did countless other officials because that was the policy before someone decided everyone should swap to a .gov server.

The real question is “why didn’t she swap”??

Was it even her call not to swap??

Do you think Hillary Clinton makes her own technical IT decisions??

Was she who decided to buy the nimbus9000 server over the bestbuy brand??

Doubtful.... I would be shocked if Hillary Clinton knew what a server did before this started.... just like no other 70 year old Uber wealthy politician is tech savy..

Hillary’s emails were always a deflection that not only wasn’t a crime, was something no American politician in history has ever been prosecuted for..

It was never going anywhere BECAUSE I DOUBT SERIOUSLY SHE INSTALLS HER OWN COMPUTER HARDWARE!!

Lol

I wouldn’t be shocked if the memo to swap servers never reached the IT guy.. or the IT guy didn’t think it was criminal and decided his security was better anyway....

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I thought sex was ok as long as it's consensual or at least that is what they told us when Clinton did it. the mantra was keep out of the bedroom.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I just wanted to say pecker.

a reply to: StevenCrowley06

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
a reply to: underwerks

I thought sex was ok as long as it's consensual or at least that is what they told us when Clinton did it. the mantra was keep out of the bedroom.

Pedophilia is never OK.

The first two listed on there were

Donald "Buz" Lukens Representative (R-OH) Convicted of Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor for having sex with a 16 yr old girl. He was sentenced to 30 days in jail and fined $500.

Robert Bauman, Representative (R-MD), was charged with attempting to solicit sex from a 16-year-old male prostitute. Upon completing an alcoholism rehabilitation program, the charges were dropped. Bauman apologized to voters for his indiscretions but was defeated for re-election.

He also said they were no doubt scandals at the time they happened. How he only got 30 days in jail shows things were different then.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: StevenCrowley06
a reply to: UKTruth

Obviously those scandals never went anywhere.. they were never proven in court. So they are just speculation.

But even more importantly...Obama was never charged with any of that and neither was anyone else. So double jeopardy is not an issue.

So there is nothing stoping trump from charging them now.... unless it was all just made up from the start..

Obama's DoJ wingmen were never going to allow his very clear scandals to be investigated.
One of them - Ukraine - IS being investigated now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join