It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Highest fidelity video footage of UFO yet? NASA video.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Please forgive if this has been posted already. I could not find it on this forum or site.
Not sure if this is a NASA craft of some sort. It could be, or it could be something else entirely. Certainly caught my attention.
If this has been answered, please lock after you answer.

edit on 13-11-2019 by FingerMan because: Fixed the YT links

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Your link's not working.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlackDog
Your link's not working.

It's working now.
edit on 13-11-2019 by FingerMan because: Fixed YT links

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

I saw this recently and I believe it was posted here.

I believe it was discovered to be something that was lost from the ISS itself.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Could be the Black Knight satellite. I know they 'tried' to blow it up a few years ago and it was thought to be destroyed.

This could be what was left of it or a replacement back up that showed up after the original was damaged or destroyed. I'm sure the folk at the top know exactly what this thing is.

Has to be the best video I've yet seen of a craft in orbit. Absolutely amazing !

Edit to add: having said all that it could just be a small item of junk off the ISS like someone said. I do find the straight edge and overall 'Space Taco' look to the thing a little weird.
edit on 13-11-2019 by angus1745 because: additional

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I am certainly no expert, but those aliens look as usless as ourselves when it comes to space flight, it really does seem to be tumbling thru space, if this craft has travelled across the galaxy it would have taken years, I think you are spot on that it is probably a piece of the ISS due to the way it is moving, its not really doing anything that would show a higher level of space flight than what we can do.

Great video though becuase of the clarity, dam you NASA why did you not cut the feed

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:03 AM
link   

original video from facebook: web.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

it almost looks like half of the millennium falcon, yet not.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Hay take a look at this guy. The white light is our Moon.

Might be another model. Totally silent and flew right over my home back on December 18, 2018. Sent my stuff into a UFO group and they opened a Case File just like the other one on my previous sighting in which they wrote back and said they are seeing a Triangle. My guess since the UFO group since dropped off the face of the earth as in NO correspondence since Spring 2019 on both Cases that its probably classified military hardware.

Thing I saw on 18Dec2018 had 100's of geometric projections on its belly. Looked like a printed circuit board. Another OP whom I PM with also has seen it and we both have pics and video. The OP surmised that it lands into the ocean. Ever here of Cirquid's technology?

Cirquids are the saltwater circuit boards of the future
edit on 13-11-2019 by Waterglass because: added pic

edit on 13-11-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410

it almost looks like half of the millennium falcon, yet not.

That was exactly my first thought as well!

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Some piece that was dropped or came off during the spacewalk that day probably.

Here is a video of astronauts jettisoning an antenna at 4:42 and experiment boxes at 5:56:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Looks like a part floating away from the ISS. The way it's being filmed gives the optical illusion of being much bigger than it is. Probably a part only 3 or feet long.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
If there was a large craft (UFO, UAP) there, you’d think the astronaut would be a little more interested in it.

I agree with previous posters, this has got to be a piece of equipment from the ISS. And most likely, much smaller than it appears.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

When I get the link to the offical NASA video.. I will be interested

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Alien craft are typically slim and trim. This looks like neither.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

It looks like half of the millennium falcon

a reply to: watchandwait410

Damn lol guess i should read the thread first
edit on 13-11-2019 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IRussao
I think you all aught to look at the video posted by IRussao. Take a close look at the 34 second mark and you see an object fall from the ISS. The video of the OP as well as the You Tube one has been cut multiple times and stitched together out of sequence to give a false impression.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Looks like debris from the ISS to me as well. And as said above, probably a small piece close to the camera

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I am certainly no expert, but those aliens look as usless as ourselves when it comes to space flight, it really does seem to be tumbling thru space, if this craft has travelled across the galaxy it would have taken years, I think you are spot on that it is probably a piece of the ISS due to the way it is moving, its not really doing anything that would show a higher level of space flight than what we can do.

Great video though becuase of the clarity, dam you NASA why did you not cut the feed

While I think there’s a strong probability it’s space junk - you raise another point that I think is worth visiting.

You mentioned “rolling through space” like “space junk”. True. But by the same token if it was zipping around on an obvious flight path with an obvious top/bottom of the craft then we’d say “OMG alienz!!” Or at least say it some kind of intelligently controlled craft.

My point here is that floating by like space junk is a form of camo - even Star Wars figured that out!

Same goes for clouds, oceans or other easily explainable phenomenon.

Said another way, If they’re smart enough to get here, then they’re smart enough to blend in. If we have seriously advanced tech, it would have camo in some way.

Point here isn’t that this is definitely an space craft. I don’t think it is. My point is that if you’re just looking for saucers, triangles and orbs you’re probably missing a lot.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
If I had to guess what it was:

#1) A white tarp. Probably used to cover something in transit to space.
#2) Some other debris from the ISS.
#3) "It must be Aliens"

I just have to wonder. Why would NASA continue to litter the space lanes in orbit? Aren't they the ones complaining about all the debris that could potentially destroy the ISS...

If NASA came out tomorrow and said it was some sort of space junk, I'd want to see every bit of evidence pre-flight about the said material. Even though we all think it is PROBABLY space junk, I also think none of us would believe NASA if they said such without hard proof.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join