It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian Officials Release Records of 46 Payments to Hunter Biden from Burisma Holdings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Homefree
This Biden kid is very small fry.

Small fry can lead to very big fry.

This small fry will lead to Daddy, who will lead to Papa (Barry)...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Homefree
This Biden kid is very small fry.

Small fry can lead to very big fry.

This small fry will lead to Daddy, who will lead to Papa (Barry)...

Lately, it appears that Daddy Biden is trying to set himself up for a "diminished capacity" defense after he's indicted for extortion and bribery. Does anyone honestly think all his recent antics where he forgets what state he's in, or which way he's supposed to be facing when speaking to the cowed, are genuine? Nobody's mental capabilities fall that far, that fast.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Pointing out other crimes does not absolve anyone of anything. Good! Bust his ass and his parents. He probably is guilty, most politicians despite what party they affiliate with are. Doesn't mean Trump didn't do anything, and doesn't make him all of a sudden a saint. Typical Republicans, assuming everyone has chosen a side. Pretty sure the words guilt and innocence have no political affiliations, neither do I. You screw up, you go down. That is how life goes. People should stop worrying about what others have done and focus on they themselves are doing

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Big KaBoom here as Ukraine has released some payment records made to Hunter Biden.

$3.1 million !!

Not bad for a Son of Sitting Vice President "at the time" eh 😃

Investigate to corruption NOW 😃

Ukrainian Officials Release Records of 46 Payments to Hunter Biden from Burisma Holdings, 38 Payments were for $83,333 Totaling Over $3.1 Million

New memos released last week reveal Burisma Holdings, Hunter Biden’s Ukrainian natural gas company, pressured the Obama State Department to help end the corruption investigation during the 2016 election cycle just one month before then-Vice President Joe Biden forced Ukraine to fire Viktor Shokin, the prosecutor probing his son Hunter.

Joe Biden bragged about getting Viktor Shokin fired during a 2018 speech to the Council on Foreign Relations.

The media immediately covered for Biden and said his targeting of Mr. Shokin was totally unrelated to the prosecutor’s corruption investigation into Hunter and Burisma Holdings.

New memos released because of a FOIA lawsuit filed by award-winning investigative reporter John Solomon show Burisma Holdings contacted the Obama State Department several times during the 2016 election to discuss ending the probe.

Would that be considered interfering with the U.S. presidential election? Or bribery? Or extortion? Or a threat to cut off military aid to Ukraine while it’s fighting for its life against Russia? I don’t suppose someone was colluding with Russia, although the Obama admin refused to provide weapons to Ukraine. They must have had a good reason not to. I’m struggling to remember which administration finally provided weapons to them ... I’m drawing a blank; maybe it’ll come to me later. Anyway, since it’s Democrats we’re talking about, their motives were obviously pure as the driven snow. Only Republicans, and most especially, Trump, could do any of those things for evil purposes.
edit on 14-11-2019 by Scapegrace because: Typo

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
How dare you look at this... you are helping foreign enemies defeat the USA.

Biden's or any Democratic crime being exposed is treason and you will be punished.

According to patriots Vindman and Taylor, it threatens our national security. What have we done?!

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: xuenchen

Let me see if I’ve got this about right.

On a two or three day cycle, Gateway Pundit writes an article citing CD Media and John Solomon as “sources” then CD Media publishes another related article citing Gateway Pundit, and then Solomon makes stuff up out of whole cloth and substantiates that with the garbage the other two “sources” published a few days previously.

Then Hannity blows it up with “multiple sources” and their “explosive coverage” ... and then the little fish downstream on all the “independent news sites” copy and paste and regurgitate ... and all along in there the faithful disseminate it all for free on social media ...

Rinse and repeat.

Well you don’t expect ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, FOX, the NYT or Washington Post to cover it, do you? Your side has most of the resources and big-time investigative reporters. Yet they seem oddly disinterested in this huge story that’s linked directly to the impeachment inquiry they’re all breathlessly covering. John Solomon’s one of the few really good reporters out there willing to get to the bottom of Hunter’s gravy train and daddy’s involvement.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothar
Pointing out other crimes does not absolve anyone of anything. Good! Bust his ass and his parents. He probably is guilty, most politicians despite what party they affiliate with are. Doesn't mean Trump didn't do anything, and doesn't make him all of a sudden a saint. Typical Republicans, assuming everyone has chosen a side. Pretty sure the words guilt and innocence have no political affiliations, neither do I. You screw up, you go down. That is how life goes. People should stop worrying about what others have done and focus on they themselves are doing

I keep asking what crimes Trump committed, but no one ever answers. All I ever get is something about crimes don’t have to be committed in order to impeach. Can you tell me what crime he committed?
edit on 14-11-2019 by Scapegrace because: Typo

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
TY News says Biden was only executing the foreign policy of the US. They skipped the part about $ for Hunter, as well as the implications for relations with Russia.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Veryolduser

Common sense tells us Trump wouldn't make that "mistake". The difference is Biden's side was accustomed to this type of game, and assumed they would never get caught.
edit on 14-11-2019 by FlyingFox because: Trust The Plam

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Big KaBoom here as Ukraine has released some payment records made to Hunter Biden.

$3.1 million !!

Not bad for a Son of Sitting Vice President "at the time" eh 😃

And how much do you think he paid in taxes? I'm going to bet he paid next to nothing. We should get Pocahontas Warren on that right away.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Good catch. Starred & flagged.

edit on 14-11-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

He hasn't committed any crimes and I never said he did. Men like him (corporate businessmen) make their money riding a fine line between legal and illegal. They have to, it's where the most money is. Just like a mob boss, they learn how to work both sides of the law. This is why their lawyers payroll is higher then the COO's. The question I think is more moral. If you are ok with a leader of a free nation riding that line, zigging and zagging from one side to the other. Taking the side which makes the most money. He is the man for you, who will do anything to make the deal, who blurres the line to best suite the situation so he always wins. If you are not ok with with someone who works with and under those principles, let's say maybe someone you would not want your child to emulate, then he is not the man for you. Again, misdirection doesn't get people off the hook. Adults don't get to point a finger and say "what he did was worse so that should absolve me of all responsibility". Again, if you did the crime then u do the time.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Let me see if I’ve got this about right.

On a two or three day cycle, Gateway Pundit writes an article citing CD Media and John Solomon as “sources” then CD Media publishes another related article citing Gateway Pundit, and then Solomon makes stuff up out of whole cloth and substantiates that with the garbage the other two “sources” published a few days previously.

Then Hannity blows it up with “multiple sources” and their “explosive coverage” ... and then the little fish downstream on all the “independent news sites” copy and paste and regurgitate ... and all along in there the faithful disseminate it all for free on social media ...

Rinse and repeat.

Funny isnt it, because If you change gateway pundit with CNN, and CD Media with MSNBC, Hannity with Washington Post and finally Hunter Biden/Joe Biden with Trump Jr/ Trump you get much the same outcome. Maybe it is time we stop giving these people any of our time...just a thought.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join