It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian Officials Release Records of 46 Payments to Hunter Biden from Burisma Holdings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Big KaBoom here as Ukraine has released some payment records made to Hunter Biden.

$3.1 million !!

Not bad for a Son of Sitting Vice President "at the time" eh 😃

Investigate to corruption NOW 😃

Ukrainian Officials Release Records of 46 Payments to Hunter Biden from Burisma Holdings, 38 Payments were for $83,333 Totaling Over $3.1 Million

New memos released last week reveal Burisma Holdings, Hunter Biden’s Ukrainian natural gas company, pressured the Obama State Department to help end the corruption investigation during the 2016 election cycle just one month before then-Vice President Joe Biden forced Ukraine to fire Viktor Shokin, the prosecutor probing his son Hunter.

Joe Biden bragged about getting Viktor Shokin fired during a 2018 speech to the Council on Foreign Relations.

The media immediately covered for Biden and said his targeting of Mr. Shokin was totally unrelated to the prosecutor’s corruption investigation into Hunter and Burisma Holdings.

New memos released because of a FOIA lawsuit filed by award-winning investigative reporter John Solomon show Burisma Holdings contacted the Obama State Department several times during the 2016 election to discuss ending the probe.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Now I have been asked what crime did hunter allegedly committ that warrants investigating his dad’s quid pro quo to force the prosecutor looking into his sons company to be fired

The truth is no crime was necessary for hunter to have committed

Joe Biden quote reasonably could have wanted the gravy train his son was in, paying him millions of dollars for absolutely nothing, to keep going. Or hunter could have been told he would only keep getting that money of daddy intervened

So he had a motive for wanting to intervene In the investigation. And wouldn’t you know it, when Biden got the prosecutor fired with his quid pro quo, the Obama allied NABU, the agency that picked up the investigation, let the company’s owner go with a small fine

Money well spent by this corrupt oligarch paying hunter, as it quite possibly helped ensure he walked away free

Yet the Dems say investigating this is a crime

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
How dare you look at this... you are helping foreign enemies defeat the USA.

Biden's or any Democratic crime being exposed is treason and you will be punished.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I usually avoid politics.
But you guys sound like a kid finding out that Santa Claus is not real.
And being righteously inflamed about it.
This Biden kid is very small fry.

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Homefree

Impeaching then President for rightfully looking into this kids dad extorting Ukraine to fire the prosecutor looking into this kid is not at small matter though

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Let me see if I’ve got this about right.

On a two or three day cycle, Gateway Pundit writes an article citing CD Media and John Solomon as “sources” then CD Media publishes another related article citing Gateway Pundit, and then Solomon makes stuff up out of whole cloth and substantiates that with the garbage the other two “sources” published a few days previously.

Then Hannity blows it up with “multiple sources” and their “explosive coverage” ... and then the little fish downstream on all the “independent news sites” copy and paste and regurgitate ... and all along in there the faithful disseminate it all for free on social media ...

Rinse and repeat.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No doubt you are correct

Any moment now hunter Biden will come out and show he did not receive this money from Burisma

Meanwhile, please keep comfortable sticking to the msm that pushes Russia collusion hoaxers and buried stories for pediphile Epstein and his associates

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

So "Meaningless", yet to some, so Triggering 😁

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Homefree

"This Biden kid is very small fry"

Which should make one wonder, why are Democrats willing to die on this hill? Why are they willing to go to war and use the most extreme of political tools to unseat a President, all for this "small fry"?

It seems like they're trying to distract from something bigger. Maybe a preemptive move in anticipation of the IG/Durham investigations? Maybe 2016 election interference by DNC/Chalupa/Ukraine? Maybe laundering of money through/out of Ukraine? Maybe all of the above?

Looking forward to seeing where this goes...

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Investigate to corruption NOW

Not under Schiff's watch. The clown show will continue tomorrow and Schiff will make sure the GOP follows the rules, or else!!

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

This pretty much sums up, what we will see happen over the next few days...

...my apologies to the cast of "Jackass"... Knoxville and company, are far smarter than Schiff, Swallwell and Pelosi.
edit on 12-11-2019 by madmac5150 because: Clarification

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
It's Impeachment Eve... The circus is coming to town.

edit on 12-11-2019 by Infoshill because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

On a two or three day cycle, Gateway Pundit writes an article citing CD Media and John Solomon as “sources” then CD Media publishes another related article citing Gateway Pundit, and then Solomon makes stuff up out of whole cloth and substantiates that with the garbage the other two “sources” published a few days previously.

Then Hannity blows it up with “multiple sources” and their “explosive coverage” ... and then the little fish downstream on all the “independent news sites” copy and paste and regurgitate ... and all along in there the faithful disseminate it all for free on social media ...

Rinse and repeat.

You're right.
The better option here is to hold impeachment hearings against Biden, deny Biden's defense request to present witnesses and refuse their request to question prosecution witnesses.. oh and also deny them the ability to consult with counsel.

That will get the truth out.

Here's a question, If this is indeed true and the VP's son received millions from Ukraine when the VP was threatening Ukraine to fire a prosecutor investigating the company his sons receiving millions from... will you still pretend this is a nothing burger?

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Rinse and repeat.

You're right.
The better option here is to hold impeachment hearings against Biden, deny Biden's defense request to present witnesses and refuse their request to question prosecution witnesses.. oh and also deny them the ability to consult with counsel.

Here's a question, If this is indeed true and the VP's son received millions from Ukraine when the VP was threatening Ukraine to fire a prosecutor investigating the company his sons receiving millions from... will you still pretend this is a nothing burger?

Sorry, the mainstream media already debunked ANY and ALL claims of Biden's corruption.

Just ask them.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

Rinse and repeat.

You're right.

Sorry, the mainstream media already debunked ANY and ALL claims of Biden's corruption.

Just ask them.

They debunked it by not reporting on it when it happened.

Clown world...

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: madmac5150

Rinse and repeat.

You're right.

Just ask them.

They debunked it by not reporting on it when it happened.

Clown world...

They chucked that info into the circular file...

...right next to ABC's reporting on Jeffy Epstein.

I wonder, just how much dirt HAS been lost in the media's "adminisphere"... (where files go to die, for the uninitiated...)
edit on 12-11-2019 by madmac5150 because: I had to define "adminisphere"

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

"...Solomon makes stuff up out of whole cloth..."

Which part are you suggesting Solomon made up? The story is based on what CD Media is claiming are leaked documents from the Ukrainian General Prosecutor's Office. I'm not making any claims to the veracity of the documents either way, just wondering what alleged documents leaked to CD Media has to do with Solomon?

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

OOPS!!!!!

edit on 11/12/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

I like this:

...and said his targeting of Mr. Shokin was totally unrelated to the prosecutor’s corruption investigation into Hunter and Burisma Holdings.

yeah...I mean...why would anyone even think it would be related ??? I mean, there's simply no visible connection what so ever. Stupid unfounded conspiracy theories.

I'm almost baffled how they didnt claim that in fact, Joe being such a stand up guy, actually targeted Shokin for doing a piss poor job on the investigation. Joe wanted Burisma to be squeezed even harder.

In any case, I would like to know...what it was related to according to them. That would be fun to hear. The nonsense they would come up with. Probably would be golden.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   
CNN seemed pretty sure of themselves today. While that’s normally a laugh they did have a few good rebuttals to trumps talking points. One’s even I questioned. I think they are aware it will also take down Biden, but they still need to pretend like he’s somehow innocent.

CNN usually lies through omission and it’s actually impressive how convincing it can be when inconvenient facts get taken out of the equation and presented to the masses. CNN is going after Fox News as fake news and Fox is doing the same to CNN but Fox lies through speculation and it requires people to toe the party line more.

Taking away the bias of both leaves you questioning this whole thing. Trump committed the same crime as Biden by asking a foreign country to look into Biden’s crime? Biden withheld foreign aid but so did trump apparently. They are simulator but different in that trumps son wasn’t involved and trump didn’t receive money in exchange for the outcome.

What I want to see happen

Now he’s my own speculation the whistle blower was not the source of the information leak. Israel got caught spying on trumps communications using cellphone towers directed at the Whitehouse. They leaked the information to schiff and schiff directed the whistleblower through the whistleblower process “this was why the whistleblower form got changed to second hand information later”. But they couldn’t use it and did it through a hand written letter. The IG was Brand new at his job and didn’t know how to address it because it wasn’t first hand testimony. Schiff makes a stink about it being a cover up so the IG is pulled in for questioning and is honest about the situation.

Schiff builds the case around the whistleblower but doesn’t want to use him for fear he will blow it under examination and link the source back to him.

However trump has all this information and was actually the guy who told the Israeli’s to leak it. During this hearing the republican lawyers are going to ask strange questions pointed at schiff’s involvement with these people under oath. Schiff will be eating his own heart during the whole hearing knowing that trump knows and he will be unable to stop this testimony or the people from making mistakes.

It will be blasted on the tv’s that the information was illegally obtained by a foreign government and leaked to schiff before the whistle blower. Schiff just committed treason on live tv in front of millions of viewers and trump and the republicans used his own kangaroo court to conduct the trial against him.

Nacy Pelosi resigns our of shame, trump wins 2020. Republican win majority house and senate

edit on 13-11-2019 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join