It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think Im having a glitch in the matrix episode again.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
It's so bizarre you say this as I am actually a trained clairvoyant. I started training in 2013 with a medium after years of dealing with spiritual attachments and becoming sensitive to the never ending fog of supernatural surrounding me. But I didn't mention it in this post nor had I thought this was anything to do with that as my abilities have never manifested like this. I did have another peculiar experience a few years ago that involved my sister as well similar to this but we looped back on our selves about 2 hours I did write a post on here about it not so long ago looking for answers . Although similar it felt completely different to this In many senses and i have a gut feeling I know what caused that experience.

I think you may be right as to it being a precognition event. Maybe my abilities are shifting up a notch. I will be keeping my wits about me to see if anything similar happens reply to: leolady

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Mysterychic88

That is really interesting, a trained clairvoyant. How do u train in this ? I'd like to know more about how to train in it. I really like to hear more from someone whose actually done it than just reading a paper or book on the subject too.

leolady

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I went for a reading and the medium asked me if I wanted to train in her psychic circle group to help me get a handle on what was happening around me. I have always been a magnet for the supernatural but they weren't always pleasant encounters. I found the more I tried to ignore them the worse it got. It was a small group one was a healer another was a medium and there was another Clairvoyant like me.

The first few sessions were meditations to discover and strengthen ties with our spirit guides and learn methods for allowing a channel of communication at a specific time. Like picking up the phone to open communication and putting it down to turn it off in a sense. If your open to them all the time it can be very exhausting and isn't good for your health in general. After that we would work on different methods of communication and different types of spirit work. We would practice tarot reading for a few weeks then try runes. My skills lay with tarot reading and psychometry which is the reading of objects.

The healers would have days where she would practice on one of us. It was a case of exploring who could do what and was fascinating to be involved in. We went on a few ghost tours which were always fun and eerie. a reply to: leolady

new topics

<< 1   >>

join