It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where the H E double hockey sticks did Fall go?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
here's a link that will inform the knowledge seekers

Wind Currents and Weather Patterns - YouTube
www.youtube.com...

3:58
Nov 30, 2016 ยท This video discusses what causes various seasons, the difference between weather and climate, global atmospheric circulation patterns (Hadley Cell, Ferrel Cell, Polar Cell), and what all of this ...
Author: Eco-Wise Videos
Views: 82K

ETA: www.youtube.com...
(rosby wave pattern: extreme weather causes)

of course the clumsy handed interference by govt. meddlers into the attempt tp 'cool' the skies with reflective chemical aerosols is a factor...Nature has a way of regulating Itself/Herself

I say the Grand Solar Minimum is contributing to the volatility of the Hadley/Polar Cell air currents---
the combined HAARP/Chemtrails + Grand Solar Minimum
has pushed our weather into the Crisis Zone
edit on th30157365036413062019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th30157365129813212019 by St Udio because: ETA

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
First Arctic blast of the year and the echo chamber will be denouncing global warming.

Where are you guys when there is a record breaking heat wave?

We had a slight cool down in Key West, we are expected to get an actual cold front(lows in the upper 60s) this weekend.

Saying the same thing you're saying now - It's just weather, not climate?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Considering we haven't had the "big" one since 74'-75', I will take the 6 inches we had Monday, as long as we don't get weather like that again.

We still don't have the alternative heat source in yet. I need at least one more year dangit.!

But it sucks having to haul water for the birds this early.

And I swear, with some leaves still on the trees, you just get more snow dumped on you, as you walk by them.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: TheGoondockSaint
Try living here in Wisconsin! I haven't been able to mulch the leaves in my yard because it keeps snowing. This morning the windchill was -7 degrees! Today I winterized the lawnmower and got the snowblower ready. I can't even go Goose hunting because it's so damn cold! We literally skipped fall here and went straight to winter. Apparently "Indian Summer" is no longer politically correct and Mother Nature is a liberal.

Dude... where the heck do you think i'm talking about??? WISCONSIN!

I kind of thought you were from here but wasn't sure. I picked up a big Ariens and sold my little snowblower last week, can't wait to try it out today (we got about 3" in Appleton).

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

We got about half of our normal allotment of Fall, then God threw a switch and overnight the calendar skipped to somewhere around late January or early February, with about 6 to 8 inches of snow on the ground. (All of it fell in one 24-hour period.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join