It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go For It

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Well put!

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I keep hearing about these FEMA camps but nothing happens. Disappointed really...

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Who is this Q you keep yapping about? I do know about Quayle
and have heard about Q-anon but I never read anything about
them.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tgidkp

Please enlighten us since I have no clue what you're talking about.
None of us are shy here,so hit me with your best shot. My op was
formatted that way I had nothing to do with it.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Mama dear.

I am in line with your sentiments as you express them above. But truth be told, that last thread had all appearances of being snatched from a satire site that thrives on ''goofing'' people with intense beliefs such as yours.

So speaking ones mind is one thing, but speaking someones else's believing it to be ones own is quite another.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Ah ok, my mistake. You must have gotten your "Trump is working with the military against the deep state" schtick from somewhere else other than the Q thread, even though Q is where that idea originated to begin with.

Maybe you got it from Steve Quayle? 🤗

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   
This has to be a troll account. Boomer parodies are a big thing right now.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: tgidkp

Please enlighten us since I have no clue what you're talking about.
None of us are shy here,so hit me with your best shot. My op was
formatted that way I had nothing to do with it.

Sure. I can help. Way back when the reality TV person became President, a handful of people came forward anonymously saying they were from various agencies within the government and began providing inside information on the Administration and a variety of f'd up things it was doing. Much of what they were saying was later corroborated in the news and by the Administration itself. Despite that, they were all labeled as fakes and frauds and essentially shouted-down.

Then, a short time later this person going by the ATS handle of 'Q' started posting insider 'revelations' about the goings-on in the Administration. However, unlike all the other 'insiders', Q takes a pro-Trump stance. He/she posts all sorts of outrageous and unsubstantiated stuff but, because it's a pro-Trump slant, the thread is about 1,000 pages long now while the other ''insiders' have mostly disappeared from ATS.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Wouldn't that be like trump telling eveyone on food stamps better vote for me or no more free stuff?

SS is something you paid into and deserve as a working America citizen

Food stamps not so much.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

I'm sorry but you are incorrect. Nobody on ATS goes by the handle Q. The people on ATS merely discuss Qs posting which happened on 8chan now 8kun. But it is a right wing movement.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join