It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halo Movie, YEA!!!!, BUT, what if it replaces a "Halo 3"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Okay, u can move this if u like, but 1 thing, sense Bungie is coming out with a Halo Movie, what about a "Halo 3"? So 3 things:
Is that better, or worse...
And, do u think that will happen...
Last, will there b a Movie or 3rd Version?

[edit on 7-3-2005 by SEAL Trident]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Bah a Halo movie? this isnt a good idea. I have doubts even about John Woo when I saw that he plans to make Spy Hunter and Metroid prime into movies but Halo? thats a total fps you cant make a movie out of that it would butcher the game and all that was good in the franchise; but thats just me.

( and odds are if they made a movie it would be about the first book or the first game, and it would not stop them from making a Halo 3 game)

[edit on 9-3-2005 by A Lone Spartan]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   
If they were to make a movie I believe that they should do it in computer animation. Just the same voice actors for the video games and just make one long movie.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
if they make a halo movie it will not do justice to halo its almost immposible

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
If they made a film based around Halo then I think they shouldn't make the films based on the games but rather the books which I can say are brilliant reads.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Well, folks, time to get excited. There already is a movie based on Halo. It's a web-based series which is on its third season currently, and is frickin' awesome! Here's the address:

www.redvsblue.com...

Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
If theyre gonna make a movie about Halo then they should make it about how the covenant destroyed Reach. Im to lazy to read the book.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Red vs Blue isn't a animated movie based on halo it only uses the game to make a sort of cartoon, I think it is called machinama or something like that. I have been watching those since the begininng, they're awesome.

new topics

top topics

join