It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Going On Here Then ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

That's a very fair point well put.

But to what end?

Other than being mischievous what would it actually achieve, who would it benefit and how?

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dwoodward85
a reply to: alldaylong

Here we go. They did the same thing just after the EU referendum and claimed there was evidence Russia had ties to Leave or was working with Leave with BOTS etc. etc. and now this. I'm sorry but as the other comment says it just feels like another scapegoat for any loss. Any time someone wins or loses they get to blame Russia.

I have another blocked drain...bloody Russians!

This is just a pointless thing now everything is blame the Russians. Aren't we passed this point now?

Brussels has a lot to lose with a successful post EU UK.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: smurfy

That's a very fair point well put.

But to what end?

Other than being mischievous what would it actually achieve, who would it benefit and how?

Well,
As far as the cyberattack on the Labour system...which Labour say didn't work, you could equate that to Watergate...the digital version, rather than the clumsy, 'analogue' scenario Watergate was, only if the actors in the Labour attack, were the first-hand opposition party, AKA the Conservatives, or an element of, or even a third hand grouping, possibly foreign helping hand..you can decide which foreign group.

Now, tonight, the British media is asking why is this Russian interference report not being allowed to be published by the current government, until after the British election.
Both These aspects above are big questions because it all goes back to the referendum, and the American election, Russian interference, and the use of all the players, of Cambridge Analytica, initially a Psyops organisation who's methods were definitely suspect, possibly/yes helping Trump, who lost the election by 3 million votes, to win in America by targeting the electoral college vote, and by their same systems, manipulated the British referendum, as well.
It's no secret the Boris lied about the British contributions to the EU, he even admitted it, sitting in the same, referendum 'Battlebus' that had the lie posted on it's side, to a Channel Four reporter, to me that's more evidence of CA Psyops a company owned by a Robert Mercer, I'll stop the story there...'cos it aint yet finished by a mile.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Dwoodward85
a reply to: alldaylong

Here we go. They did the same thing just after the EU referendum and claimed there was evidence Russia had ties to Leave or was working with Leave with BOTS etc. etc. and now this. I'm sorry but as the other comment says it just feels like another scapegoat for any loss. Any time someone wins or loses they get to blame Russia.

I have another blocked drain...bloody Russians!

This is just a pointless thing now everything is blame the Russians. Aren't we passed this point now?

Brussels has a lot to lose with a successful post EU UK.

Put your money where the mouth is, what's your grandiose scheme?

posted on Nov, 18 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Leftists being leftists. Replay the Russia collusion hype in another country. Rinse/ repeat.
The playbook for when leftists know they are going to lose. Create scnadal and hope to swing an election and if not, build the case for removing those that they lost to.

edit on 18/11/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

edit on 12/6/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join