It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Televised Impeachment Inquiry Nov. 13th. I invite ATS members to utilize this thread

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

"The difference is Burisma is an entity not affiliated with Trump's political opponents."

Biden/Burisma not affiliated? You sure about that?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

What do you mean undo an election?

so then what else is the point of the event today?

Nobody believe Trump is getting removed from office.

Clearly the house dems do, or we would not have the event today?

I believe whats being show is pretty obvious extortion that the average US citizen can understand.

Different how than any other foreign aid or diplomacy is conducted?
You do what we want you get our aid.

link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: shooterbrody
from the released memo we have potus asking for assistance
there were clearly no demands
unless you can provide otherwise

the 2 witnesses have no more than rumors so far
no conversations with potus

you are willing to undo an election on rumors?

so again what "demand" are you referring to?

also how do these rumors square with what the President of Ukraine has said?

if there were actual "evidence" I would be happy to look at such
he said she said and differences of opinion on foreign policy are not such
nor should they be treated as such

What do you mean undo an election? Nobody believe Trump is getting removed from office. The sum total of whats going on only has value in the court of public opinion. I believe whats being show is pretty obvious extortion that the average US citizen can understand. Your viewpoint I believe (while I'm sure is overwhelmingly shared with Trump's core of ~35%) is a far larger leap of logic.

So you admit that this is all show to sway public opinion against Trump? With the end result being that he will not be re-elected?

How is that NOT tampering with elections? How is that NOT trying to undo his election?

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

trump didnt say we are part of russia, he said he wanted an investigation into burisma (which Obama and biden said as well) and into foreign election interference, which the media and dems have been telling us for three years was paramount.

Except we're going to spend the next month being regaled with the hundred or so folks who all heard/witnessed/were told that the investigation into Biden was the main purpose, not Burisma. Just because Trump doesn't admit it doesn't mean that EVERYBODY else who says to the contrary is lying.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
So? Is Taylor upset because he can't be Papa to Ukraine?

link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying

What do you mean undo an election? Nobody believe Trump is getting removed from office. The sum total of whats going on only has value in the court of public opinion. I believe whats being show is pretty obvious extortion that the average US citizen can understand. Your viewpoint I believe (while I'm sure is overwhelmingly shared with Trump's core of ~35%) is a far larger leap of logic.

So you admit that this is all show to sway public opinion against Trump? With the end result being that he will not be re-elected?

How is that NOT tampering with elections? How is that NOT trying to undo his election?

You mis-understand me. He SHOULD be removed from office but the Republican controlled Senate will never vote to do so (regardless of whatever crimes come to light), so that aspect is moot.

link   
who is in charge of diplomacy and foreign policy?

who gets to make those decisions?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Did Taylor just state that he was unaware of a phone call, but them added that he heard parts of the call? Is that correct or did I hear it wrong?

oh never mind that clears it up. SO again nothing first hand, just all second and third hand stuff.

edit on 13-11-2019 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Did I just hear Taylor announce that Democratic Nationalism is important in Ukraine ? So now suddenly Nationalism is important to support .... and Schiff going on about sovereignty... man what a hypocrite.
edit on 13-11-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

What do you mean undo an election?

so then what else is the point of the event today?

Nobody believe Trump is getting removed from office.

Clearly the house dems do, or we would not have the event today?

I believe whats being show is pretty obvious extortion that the average US citizen can understand.

Different how than any other foreign aid or diplomacy is conducted?
You do what we want you get our aid.

A sitting president using US foreign aid money for he re-election campaign is HEINOUS. Its really that simple, and even many hard R folks can easily see the reverse situation like the next Democratic president just using all government money to bury their political opponents and get them locked up. Those kind of actions should be and are anathema to a free and fair republic.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying

You mis-understand me. He SHOULD be removed from office but the Republican controlled Senate will never vote to do so (regardless of whatever crimes come to light), so that aspect is moot.

I understood you fine. You clearly said this "only has value in the court of public opinion." I think that is pretty clear what you mean.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Ultimately the president. If at any point subordinates believe the president is acting in a manner not benefiting the country they are free to make a whistleblower report to bring attention to the issue. Which part of that summary to you believe to be harmful to the country?

link   

Congress is only in-session for 12 days between now and 1/1/2020. They're trying to hurry this up.

link   
we simply have a difference of opinion
what was the crowdstrike assistance about?

you know had he only asked about bidens kid I may agree with you.
he simply did not

he also only asked

why do you doubt the president of ukraine?
what has he done to be dishonest?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

Then why ask me if this is all just to tamper with elections? No tampering is occurring, and public opinion changing is not evidence of that.

I'm just missing the point you were trying to make otherwise....

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Ultimately the president. If at any point subordinates believe the president is acting in a manner not benefiting the country they are free to make a whistleblower report to bring attention to the issue. Which part of that summary to you believe to be harmful to the country?

none
but to attempt to impeach upon rumors is disgusting

they have no actual evidence
the memo released shows only inquires for assistance

the battle between the bureaucrats and potus is also disgusting

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

we simply have a difference of opinion
what was the crowdstrike assistance about?

you know had he only asked about bidens kid I may agree with you.
he simply did not

he also only asked

why do you doubt the president of ukraine?
what has he done to be dishonest?

Oh I know man, its why I like chiming in on threads you and guys like Grambler participate in.

I guess to me it feels like Trump asking for direct investigations through a proxy such a Giuliani (repeatedly so), is directly equivalent.

Regarding doubting Zelinski, he has a vested interest in kowtowing to Trump's request(regardless if it means he has to lie) because in many ways the existence of his country hinges on US support. In some ways its a lot like a crime victim being afraid to testify against their perpetrator (which is not wholly uncommon as well).

link   
Well there you go, why doesn't he just flat out say it: "Without a Cold War Atmosphere, our friends don't make any money"

link   

The whole thing is a fiasco to attempt to make Trump look bad, and sway the 2020 elections. You admitted so yourself. This whole thing is election tampering at the least, closer to a coup attempt I believe.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Ben Siegel on twitter:

"Taylor statement, pg. 15: "According to Mr. Morrison, President Trump told Ambassador Sondland that he was not asking for a “quid pro quo.”'

twitter.com... eitbart.com%2Fpolitics%2F2019%2F11%2F13%2Flive-wire-william-taylor-george-kent-testify-in-first-public-impeachment-hearing%2F

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join