It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Televised Impeachment Inquiry Nov. 13th. I invite ATS members to utilize this thread

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: MrRCflying
His wife opposed it! LOL

Thank god we have his family trying to drive foreign policy instead of the elected leaders of the country.

That is the same thing I was thinking. Check with the wife first, then your bosses.

Hmmm... Now that I think about it, it does kind of sound like how things go around here. LOL

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

It sounds to me that they both have highlighted that the core issue is nothing more than them and there controllers not driving policy anymore. I may be wrong here but this smells more like kids crying foul that they are not getting allowance anymore, and are being told to get a job instead.

I agree with your analysis.
These guys don't understand who makes the decisions.
Too bad for them.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

Well I'm pissed that the family dog wasn't consulted about these Ukrainian policies. What the hell people!

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
The MSM going to start pushing the idea that unelected bureaucrats are the ones that should be forming foreign policy.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Very much looking forward to each of these witnesses having to answer the question:

"Who is in charge of U.S. foreign policy?"

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The MSM going to start pushing the idea that unelected bureaucrats are the ones that should be forming foreign policy.

what was it barak reminded us of?
elections have consequences
perhaps he knew it would end up being personal?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: elDooberino
Very much looking forward to each of these witnesses having to answer the question:

It was just stated: wives and family.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
So we have “regular State Dept.” channels involving a team headed up by a former Ambassador, the current Ambassador that would soon be fired, Rick Perry, et al. And “irregular” channels with Rudy included. And this happened after President Zelensky lost faith in the “regular” channel.

Is Taylor’s deep concern and worry about also about to lose his job?

link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Well Michele Obama did say in an interview that "politics makes good people do bad things". Maybe more truth then she knew.

link   
how dare potus as cic review what was going on.......
these bums are attempting to oust potus for doing his job

link   
Is it just me, or does it sound like he has based his conclusions on a lot of suppositions based on second hand info?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

You guys are idiots, and can't even follow without adding your ignorant bias! Taylor consulted his wife as to whether he should accept the position or not. At that time he didn't even know about Giuliani and his traveling circus!

SHEESH!

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

You guys are idiots, and can't even follow without adding your ignorant bias! Taylor consulted his wife as to whether he should accept the position or not. At that time he didn't even know about Giuliani and his traveling circus!

SHEESH!

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Is it just me, or does it sound like he has based his conclusions on a lot of suppositions based on second hand info?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This is unreal!

taylor admits the meeting with the Ukraine was conditioned on "Investigating Burisma and 2016 election interference form Ukraine"

Why is this wrong?

Kent just testified that it was a chief goal of the US since 2014 to have Burisma investigated. If it was ok for Obama and biden to withhold aid until shokin got fired because we needed a real investigation of burisma, why was it wrong for trump to do it?

Why would it be improper to investigate election interfernce? Didnt the intel community and dems say investigating foreign election interference was the most important thing we could do, and required a three year investigation into trump?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
these bozos just outed themselves in public

game over

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
why was the eu not helping the poor ukrainians?
does the eu back russia?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Taylor now says it was improper for the US to want to investigate burisma.

Yet that is exactly what Biden and Obama did! They forced the firing of a uklrainian prosecutor to ensure Burisma got investigated by ukrainain prosecutors.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Rep. Lee Zeldin:

"As Taylor testifies about the goal of requesting investigations into 2016 election interference and Burisma, keep in mind that Taylor admitted to me during his deposition that his ONLY basis of that information is that he read it in The NY Times."

twitter.com... Fwww.breitbart.com%2Fpolitics%2F2019%2F11%2F13%2Flive-wire-william-taylor-george-kent-testify-in-first-public-impeachment-hearing%2F
edit on 13-11-2019 by elDooberino because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
This is unreal!

taylor admits the meeting with the Ukraine was conditioned on "Investigating Burisma and 2016 election interference form Ukraine"

Why is this wrong?

Kent just testified that it was a chief goal of the US since 2014 to have Burisma investigated. If it was ok for Obama and biden to withhold aid until shokin got fired because we needed a real investigation of burisma, why was it wrong for trump to do it?

Why would it be improper to investigate election interfernce? Didnt the intel community and dems say investigating foreign election interference was the most important thing we could do, and required a three year investigation into trump?

Uh, because Trump didn't withhold funding for not investigating Burisma, he held funding because they weren't investigating the Biden's and making a wackadoo public statement on Fox news about it.....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join