It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Televised Impeachment Inquiry Nov. 13th. I invite ATS members to utilize this thread

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

As a Reminder to All....
This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I hear Adam Schiff's opening statement is going to be more like an act in a play, complete with Mobster garb, and an old black telephone that Adam will be speaking in to.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I hear Adam Schiff's opening statement is going to be more like an act in a play, complete with Mobster garb, and an old black telephone that Adam will be speaking in to.

He may recite Shakespeare !! 😎

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hmm... Will his "Act" be Admissible in a Court of Law I WONDER ? ..........)

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: ketsuko

I think we've all seen or heard this story already.

What else do you call a trial where the prosecution controls what the defense is allowed to do and the accuser is hidden and will not ever come forward for anyone to examine?

That's Democratic Democracy and Justice. I've heard multiple Congressional leaders say Trump must PROVE HE IS INNOCENT.

....... Thought it was the other way around.

The evidence mounting against him is fairly damning. He needs to put on a decent defense.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It's all well and good to say, but when the very rules of the game say that your prosecution gets to control what you can and cannot say and do in your own defense ... what defense is he allowed to use? Ask Adam Schiff because he's the one who gets to decide, not Trump's own defense team.

I wonder in what world that's considered a "decent" defense, you know, the one the prosecution makes up for you? I mean, he's already being denied the right to face his accuser.

In short Schiff will likely say his only permissible defense is that he's ugly and his mother dresses him funny so he couldn't help but he evil.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

To Plea or Not to Plea , that is the Question . Whether it is Nobler to Suffer the Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune , or Resign from Congress in Shame ..Hmm...

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: xuenchen

To Plea or Not to Plea , that is the Question . Whether it is Nobler to Suffer the Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune , or Resign from Congress in Shame ..Hmm...

Gem πŸ‘ πŸ‘

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Get ready for a "Dr Ford" week 😎

We may even see "letters" and "statements" from outside the "witness" Lists 😎

Miracles will be created 😎

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

My God, Spock,,, how did I miss that yoke in my thinking. Thanks for the chuckle.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I want to thank a moderator for reminding us all that this thread is for polite and vigorous discussion of the coming hearings. Should this thread continue as a vehicle for these upcoming hearings we can all hope to find some conciseness that they are being done justly.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   
We will be watching....@ the Q-Party.

www.youtube.com...

This thread will be perfect to compare events to the Q storyline.
edit on 12-11-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

its within the senates purview to outright reject a impeachment case and never even have the chief justice officiate.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

its within the senates purview to outright reject a impeachment case and never even have the chief justice officiate.

It likely depends on how much Cocaine Mitch there is. If he decides to weaponize it and use it against the Democrats running for president, it could be very entertaining to watch the whole thing drag on and on and on through campaign season while the democrat hopeful is compelled to attend every last boring minute.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

This sounds good. Please present your findings as the proceedings, well, proceed. It will be interesting to compare any biases in reporting and presentation that we come up with.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

But would they? Will they? I guess it depends upon how compelling the testimony is during public display. Again I'm guessing but should anything substantial come forth the media will be all over Republican congressmen getting their reactions. This was after all a big complaint from members of that party, that to much was being done and them having no input. Hopefully this will not be the case in these open hearings, that they will have full access to be able to ask what questions they want to ask. And we will get the opportunity to see just how straight forward both parties can be.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Uh Oh... Someone has blown the whistle on whistleblower Ciaramella!

ICIG complaint alleges Trump-Ukraine whistleblower may be soliciting illicit donations

EXCLUSIVE: A newly filed complaint to the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) alleges that the whistleblower whose allegations touched off House Democrats' impeachment inquiry may have violated federal law by indirectly soliciting more than a quarter-million dollars from mostly anonymous sources via a GoFundMe page.

The complaint, which was filed last week and obtained by Fox News, alleged the donations from roughly 6,000 individuals "clearly constitute" gifts to a current intelligence official that may be restricted because of the employee's official position pursuant to 5 CFR 2635.203 and other statutes. To date, the GoFundMe has raised over $227,000.
Source: www.foxnews.com...
edit on 11/12/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

But would they? Will they? I guess it depends upon how compelling the testimony is during public display. Again I'm guessing but should anything substantial come forth the media will be all over Republican congressmen getting their reactions. This was after all a big complaint from members of that party, that to much was being done and them having no input. Hopefully this will not be the case in these open hearings, that they will have full access to be able to ask what questions they want to ask. And we will get the opportunity to see just how straight forward both parties can be.

well if done at the proper time....this could screw up 4-5 dem senators running for office. they have to stop campaigning and handle this before returning to the presidential running. So doing this in October of 2020 would kill them for sure.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I admit that this and several other posts in this thread have already increased my considerations on this whole impeachment thing. You are right. It is and will be for those of us who follow it, a very interesting and informative procedure.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Adam schiff orders Republicans not to say the name Eric ciaramella during the hearings.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

They're way too early. There must be a RINO being paid off to run against Trump which is forcing the left to go for broke early.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join