It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Televised Impeachment Inquiry Nov. 13th. I invite ATS members to utilize this thread

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Auth3nt1k
a reply to: carewemust

Might have something to with us being two years out from him raising the questions and there has been no proof of the allegations.

The wheels of Justice creep along slowly. Especially when there are potential crimes found along the way. The DOJ I.G. investigation of just one man, James Comey, took 1 year to complete.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
"Heresay is often better than direct evidence!".

Yes, a sitting U.S. Congressman on the no-Intelligence committee said that today.

Source: twitter.com...

(post by Zanti Misfit removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Auth3nt1k
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Read the law. (Presidents have tried to fight it but up until 45 congress had pretty much ignored their concerns and held on to their power. These Republicans have been the first to want to give that power up.)

Sondland should be there next week though right?

Maybe after that we can hear from Bolton. Apparently his lawyer says he was apart of several conversations we haven't even heard about yet.
Did Biden have Congress’ permission ?

Andrew Bates, a spokesman for Biden's presidential campaign, said in a statement that when he was vice president, "the U.S. made eradicating corruption a centerpiece of our policies toward Ukraine."
www.google.com...
This article also states that Taylor brought his concerns at the time of Biden doing his qpq thing. But it’s different when it’s a Democrat right ?
I’m guessing Obama had permission of Congress

ambassador to Ukraine. He explained that while he was in the private sector in 2015, he urged President Obama to provide lethal military weapons to Ukraine when Russia started to invade the Crimean peninsula. Obama declined to provide Ukraine with lethal weapons and instead opted to sanction Russia and give Ukraine tools such as night-vision goggles and communication devices.
www.google.com... mp-did%3f_amp=true
edit on 14-11-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

What happened to the 2ed call transcript that trump was going to release?

I'm only asking you because you the one I've seen talking about it.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I am still listening to today's hearings. So far things are looking grim for the Dems. This is as predicted a poop show.

Watching the CSPAN recording:

m.youtube.com...

So far I have found Mark Meadows answering reporters questions during the break to be informative, beginning about 2 hours 50 minutes.

MOST IMPORTANTLY:

At 3 hours 43 minutes George Kent's answer to the question as to why when he was concerned about Hunter Biden being on the board of Burisma. Did he report it? Yes he says- to the office of the VP. (That would have been Joe Biden's office). When asked what did they do about the concern you expressed Kent said; I have no idea, you would have to have to ask the people that worked in the VP office in 2015.

Another BOOM moment. Sorry if I am repeating someone else- still getting caught up.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknowoh that’s a good one! He reported it to Biden.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I can’t remember who said it but I think the best lines from yesterday were and I am paraphrasing:

So neither of you were part of any phone calls with the President. And neither of you have spent any time personally with the President. You fellas understand that this proceeding is about impeaching the President, don’t you?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Don't ever underestimate the gullibility and stupidity of approx. half of the voting public.

In many cases it isn't even gullibility - some of it is TDS, some is just plain stupidity.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

What happened to the 2ed call transcript that trump was going to release?

I'm only asking you because you the one I've seen talking about it.

The White House told John Roberts (FoxNews) this morning that there's a 50/50 chance it will be released today.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

I see nothing wrong with reporting Hunter Biden to Joe Biden, do you?

I'm sure the vice president's office thoroughly investigated Hunter and Burisma..........after all he was part of the most scandal-free administration in history LOL

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Yes, a sitting U.S. Congressman on the no-Intelligence committee said that today.

Yes. Direct evidence of wrongdoing is always the least preferred option.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil
Incredible isn't it!?! I had to stop and re listen several times to that part- I couldn't believe he said that.

edit on 14-11-2019 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Friday's "witness" is none other than disgraced former Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch.

Deep State protector of corruption.

This will be fun as she gets trapped in more than one lie 😎

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: carewemust

Yes. Direct evidence of wrongdoing is always the least preferred option.

What he meant is that when you have control of the media, hearsay is a far more potent weapon than direct evidence , because it is easier to use in the smear machine to influence elections.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Wow ... Democrat Himes takes issue with our President’s right to choose an ambassador... I’m just flabbergasted at this guy ... I don’t even know how to express it... in fact he seems to believe that an Obama holdover should take precedent .. or that holdovers in the State dept have a right over the President.
Strangely, Democrats in the House seem to be preoccupied more with Ms. Yovanovich’s personal career.... I wonder what where this line of questioning is going... to prove that everyone else liked her service?
edit on 15-11-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Actually it turns out he just moved her from ukraine,and she is still employeed.

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: xuenchen

Actually it turns out he just moved her from ukraine,and she is still employeed.

Ahh HA !!

ans WHY is THAT ? 😃

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Has this place turned mainly right wing now or is it just that I keep seeing threads that are pro Trump by chance? If it is mainly right wingers in the politics stuff no big deal here I guess, will just mainly avoid it. If I can look at /pol every so often and not be that fussed I'm sure I could handle this place.

I know that a lot of dems suck as they are now and have done for a long time (corporate/elite loving frauds), I just think Trump's a massive fraud too and so are most of his republican buddies. I mean, I thought on here most would realise that Trump doesn't really give a crap about people and is mainly in it for himself. His message was good at the start (drain the swamp and all that stuff) if only he'd actually gone ahead and done it instead of hiring a bunch of douchebags. A fraud president is the same old same old though I suppose.

I'm sure Bolivian people getting killed recently really appreciated the right wing racist coup the US backed too. Like I said though, same old same old.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join