It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Televised Impeachment Inquiry Nov. 13th. I invite ATS members to utilize this thread

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: panoz77

all they are doing is re running the Mueller report.
Where is that IG report showing that the FISA warrant was illegal. They want to go over all of that.
Hillary, the whole shebang.

The FISA report definitely should have already been out - but it was reported yesterday again it's coming out within a couple weeks and it will devastate the democrats.

Nobody on the right wanted to talk about what trump did at all. It was a giant I know you are but what am I...
but what about, but what about.

He did not do anything improper. The entire argument of these witnesses seemed to be Trump is making Foreign Policy decisions without consulting us. Guess what - that is 100% his right. This entire thing is a sham.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I will be working on a video and thread about witness George Kent for later

Turns out he personally was involved with Yovanovitch, the state dept employee trump fired, when she told Ukrainian prosecutor to drip investigations into a leader of the NABU makes Sytnyk and Leschenko

What was that investigation about? Their meddling in the 2016 election

Kent’s testimony he was unaware of this is a lie, he covered for the state dept pressuring Ukraine to drop the investigation into them

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
All I had to do was watch the Jim Jordan, YouTube clip of the democrats star witness questioning to confirm what I already thought and knew about with this circus act. It’s a game of telephone...

Make no mistake these lunatics that call themselves democrats, which is a lie, will vote to impeach trump.

I guess reputation in 2019 means nothing to the democrats.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Trump is POTUS. POTUS can set any foreign policy he wants. Period. The fact that "deep state actors" didn't like the changes and were concerned mean ZERO. The hearing today was devastating to the Dems, it TOTALLY dismantled the arguments of quid pro quo, this for that, bribery, etc. Anyone who listened to this that is not a totally braindead can see what a sham this is. Today alone completely blows up the whole impeachment argument. I can't wait to hear the Republicans destroy the other deep staters.

Love the argument that Trump is the one who gave lethal aid to Urkraine, but yet [snipped] Shiff still trying to claim that Ukrainians were dying due to the 55 days that the aid was held up. Which was totally refuted by the two witnesses. But yet, Obama sent them MREs and blankets and they were supposed to defend themselves by throwing tiny bottles of Tabasco at the Russians to fend them off. I'm sure no Ukrainians died waiting for lethal aid from Obama (that never came), yeah right.
edit on Wed Nov 13 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
a reply to: Grambler

In fact you don't. A hearing of 'Grambler's' personal reporting of how you know of this don't hold nearly as much weight as the preponderance of reports from the hundreds of state dept people involved stating that everything Biden did was above water.

A corrupt state department is not credible.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

This is the same deep state that wanted a regime change, a war with Iran to dont forget the whole regime change that happened in Ukraine was the DeepState's foreign policy lets not forget that.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
When this fails, the focus will return to Biden who is on video tape saying your not getting any money if you don't do this.

They are putting Trump on trial for something Biden should be on trial for, what a joke.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: highvein

The Senate will be more lively. Several of them are running for president.

The show must go on.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I will be working on a video and thread about witness George Kent for later

Turns out he personally was involved with Yovanovitch, the state dept employee trump fired, when she told Ukrainian prosecutor to drip investigations into a leader of the NABU makes Sytnyk and Leschenko

What was that investigation about? Their meddling in the 2016 election

Kent’s testimony he was unaware of this is a lie, he covered for the state dept pressuring Ukraine to drop the investigation into them

Is it odd that he kind of reminded me of Strzok?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Get ready for a "Dr Ford" week 😎

Going by past behavior is indicative of future behavior.

It'll be a soapbox of political hack monologues, and not a whole lot of anything else.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
a reply to: JesperA

Agreed. My big take home from this whole debacle so far is that Schiff denial. His staff knows who the whistleblower is, that means Schiff knows, and he sat there looking like a deer in the headlights, eyes bugging out of his head and LIED TO THE NATION. He is going to get nailed for that statement..........

Ever hear the term ”Chinese Wall”?

A “Chinese Wall” is a term used to describe “... an information barrier within an organization that was erected to prevent exchanges or communication that could lead to conflicts of interest. ... “

It is entirely possible, probable, even, such a barrier has been “erected” in Schiff’s office between the representative and those on his staff who have, or may have knowledge, of the whistleblower’s identity, in order to prevent that identity from being leaked or recorded.

The problem with that is Shiff's own tweets prior to the WB complaint. We should change his name to Sieve as he leaks more than anyone in Congress.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
As promised, here i my thread that shows George Kent is wrong, that he knows of evidence of 2016 election interference to help Hillary from Ukraine, because his own agency pressured Ukraine to stop investigating the Ukrainians that interfered.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
The Plan is brilliant.

Trump has House Democrats calling deep state witnesses and they're getting exposed.

Without the hearings, The Public would never have known who these people are.

😎 👁️

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Love the argument that Trump is the one who gave lethal aid to Urkraine, but yet [snipped] Shiff still trying to claim that Ukrainians were dying due to the 55 days that the aid was held up.

This one is LITERALLY agaisnt the law!

The congressional budget and impoundment act of 1974.

The president has to bring his case before Congress for withholding aid.

It says the HOUSE AND THE SENATE must vote within 45 days if funds are to be withheld. The trump administration gave no reasoning and went passed that limit meaning they BROKE THE LAW.

edit on Wed Nov 13 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Auth3nt1k

trump said he had a lawyer read the summary of the call and he said the lawyer said it was perfect.

Was that second or third hand information he was working from?

Are we operating from a position where everyone is a liar? Where everything is made up?

Trumps doctor also said he could live to what was it 200? Trump only hires people who support him and as soon as they dont they are trash. Useless human beings who might as well kill themselves because they couldn't live up to 45s standards.

Why would you believe anything 45 says? Isn't the first thing a lawyer does it prove a witness is a lier and cannot be believed?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I think all these diplomats, bureaucrats, most House members and MainStreamMedia, spend most of their days watching television, wining-dining, and in meetings.

Though they should be, none of them are aware that Senate Judiciary chairman Chuck Grassley, asked our Department of Justice to investigate Ukraine corruption, and Ukraine-DNC colluding to help Hillary/hurt Trump, back in July 2017.

Grassley's 2017 Request: theconservativetreehouse.com...-17 6070

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Might have something to with us being two years out from him raising the questions and there has been no proof of the allegations.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.
'Nuff said.....

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Auth3nt1k

originally posted by: panoz77

Love the argument that Trump is the one who gave lethal aid to Urkraine, but yet [snipped] Shiff still trying to claim that Ukrainians were dying due to the 55 days that the aid was held up.

This one is LITERALLY agaisnt the law!

The congressional budget and impoundment act of 1974.

The president has to bring his case before Congress for withholding aid.

It says the HOUSE AND THE SENATE must vote within 45 days if funds are to be withheld. The trump administration gave no reasoning and went passed that limit meaning they BROKE THE LAW.

im sure at least one Attorney would be saying that in the hearings if it were true... instead of all this “ my staffer said he overheard a conversation someone had over a phone speaker at a restaurant”... bs
Interestingly, Taylor doesn’t seem to have any access to why his military friends in the Pentagon put a hold on the aid. In fact he seems only concerned that Trump didn’t ask his opinion.
In fact, the Democrats don’t actually know much about the hold

The Defense Department watchdog turned down a request from Senate Democrats that he open an investigation into the Pentagon’s hold on military aid to Ukraine, at least while the impeachment inquiry is ongoing.
www.washingtonpost.com...
Interestingly, it may have been the whistleblower who broke some law.
edit on 13-11-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Read the law. (Presidents have tried to fight it but up until 45 congress had pretty much ignored their concerns and held on to their power. These Republicans have been the first to want to give that power up.)

Sondland should be there next week though right?

Maybe after that we can hear from Bolton. Apparently his lawyer says he was apart of several conversations we haven't even heard about yet.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join