It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Televised Impeachment Inquiry Nov. 13th. I invite ATS members to utilize this thread

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Is he really going to give us his opinion of a secondhand opinion about an idea that someone might have had?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
oops
no quid pro quo

oh my

The TV ratings for this "blockbuster event" will be horrible.

Mueller was more entertaining.
edit on 11/13/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: MrRCflying

I can see in the Republicans faces they are starting to see that this whole public hearing thing was a bad idea.

I think it is great
so far it is all secondhand rumors and difference of opinion
that and keeping a proxy war with russia alive

Of course you think it’s great. There isn’t anything anyone could say or any evidence that could be shown that would make you think Trump is anything but innocent.

I’d hope that would be apparent to everyone by now.

Innocent till proven guilty. So far all they have proved is some rumors that some people did something.

This isn’t a criminal trial. This is an impeachment hearing. You’re comparing apples to baseball.

ok then
the house dems should simply take the vote and be done with it
so that it can be recognized as the purely political act it is
dont be shy about it

but expect the same in the senate

link   

originally posted by: elDooberino
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Stating what exactly?

Can you quote that text with a link for me?

Stating that "the president says there is 'no quid pro quo'".

Taylor: "As I said on the phone, **I think it's crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign.**"

Sondland: No, you're incorrect... Trump doesn't want a quid pro quo... "I suggest we stop the back and forth by text."

diplopundit.net...

Here's more:

[9/9/19, 12:47:11 AM] Bill Taylor: As I said on the phone, I think it’s crazy to withhold security assistance for help with a political campaign.
[9/9/19, 5:19:35 AM] Gordon Sondland: Bill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trump’s intentions. The President has been crystal clear no quid pro quo’s of any kind. The President is trying to evaluate whether Ukraine is truly going to adopt the transparency and reforms that President Zelensky promised during his campaign I suggest we stop the back and forth by text If you still have concerns I recommend you give Lisa Kenna or S a call to discuss them directly. Thanks.

www.dailykos.com...

We know that the president was putting out the "no quid pro quo" dog whistle since Taylor's text that day. We also know that what the president was said to have told Sondland, and what he was actually doing were two different things.

edit on 13-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: underwerks
sorry
I disagree
there is nothing but the memo that is directly from the president

provide actual evidence and I would be happy to evaluate it

rumors and 2nd hand conversations imo are not enough to undo an election

I get that. There isn’t any evidence that could be shown or anything anyone involved in this can say that would make you think otherwise.

To you Donald Trump is always innocent, full stop. There isn’t anything he can be guilty of because Democrats.

link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
Is he really going to give us his opinion of a secondhand opinion about an idea that someone might have had?

he did
that is all they have

there is no actual evidence

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

sorry
I disagree
there is nothing but the memo that is directly from the president

provide actual evidence and I would be happy to evaluate it

rumors and 2nd hand conversations imo are not enough to undo an election

I get that. There isn’t any evidence that could be shown or anything anyone involved in this can say that would make you think otherwise.

To you Donald Trump is always innocent, full stop. There isn’t anything he can be guilty of because Democrats.

you are simply wrong
I would be happy to look at evidence
this is hearsay
no more

link   

he did
that is all they have

That and "Feelings" apparently.

link   

I can see in the Republicans faces they are starting to see that this whole public hearing thing was a bad idea.

I think it is great

Of course you think it’s great. There isn’t anything anyone could say or any evidence that could be shown that would make you think Trump is anything but innocent.

Innocent till proven guilty. So far all they have proved is some rumors that some people did something.

This isn’t a criminal trial. This is an impeachment hearing. You’re comparing apples to baseball.

Correct, but you were the one that was declaring his guilt with that statement. So far there is no hard evidence of anything, but let's say he is guilty anyway.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Taylor is already confused and falling apart and the GOP hasn't even asked a question.....and the dem counsel is asking almost all leading questions and even "refreshing" Taylor's memory.....LOL

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I think it is great

ok then
dont be shy about it

Why?

Why should they take a vote before investigating? What kind of sense would that make?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

he did
that is all they have

Schiff must be hoping that one of the witnesses changes his/her story from the closed testimony.

link   

Yes, and apparently a feeling he had. What a joke, and a complete waste of time.
edit on 13-11-2019 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
doesnt matter
I heard santa was coming early this year
it means as much as what he heard

hearsay
rumors

a steaming pile of bovine feces

link   

ETA: I’m laughing at that sign that’s behind Jim Jordan. They actually made a sign and posted it behind them!

Jesus Christ.

Bad idea for the Dems. I'm watching and from Schiff's opening statement til now, all I am hearing is the biggest load of crap. The fact that people are making a big deal out of the Ukraine thing is patently absurd and Trump will not be removed from office by impeachment. That much is obvious.

Truth is to anyone with a brain that the Dems have crap candidates that can't beat Trump the legit way so they must try another way to make the voters believe Trump is so bad, they will vote for a dolt like Biden or worse- Warren.

Disgusting tactics used by disgusting people like Schiff.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I think it is great

ok then
dont be shy about it

Why?

Why should they take a vote before investigating? What kind of sense would that make?

YOU posted it is not a trial
why not simply take the vote?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Well the Juris Doctrine of the US is Innocent Until Proven Guilty Beyond All Reasonable Doubt.

So Due Process is kinda needed here, otherwise there is most definitely a presumption of innocence of all wrongdoing. Isn’t there?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

ETA: I’m laughing at that sign that’s behind Jim Jordan. They actually made a sign and posted it behind them!

Jesus Christ.

Bad idea for the Dems. I'm watching and from Schiff's opening statement til now, all I am hearing is the biggest load of crap. The fact that people are making a big deal out of the Ukraine thing is patently absurd and Trump will not be removed from office by impeachment. That much is obvious.

Truth is to anyone with a brain that the Dems have crap candidates that can't beat Trump the legit way so they must try another way to make the voters believe Trump is so bad, they will vote for a dolt like Biden or worse- Warren.

Or even worse yet, Buttguy...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I think it is great

ok then
dont be shy about it

Why?

The CNN legal people were saying yesterday that the public hearing is just a time-consuming show. Since Dem and Repub have already made up their mind, they should take the full House up/down impeachment vote ASAP. (Only a few in-session days left this year.)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

Jesus Christ.

Believe it or not, not everything is some giant conspiracy to make Donald Trump look bad.

Brace yourself, he might have actually acted unethically as President. I realize how crazy of an idea that is given his stellar ethics record up until now.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join