It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Televised Impeachment Inquiry Nov. 13th. I invite ATS members to utilize this thread

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying
a reply to: Wayfarer

The whole thing is a fiasco to attempt to make Trump look bad, and sway the 2020 elections. You admitted so yourself. This whole thing is election tampering at the least, closer to a coup attempt I believe.

Personally I don't think anybody has to do anything to make Trump look bad.

Showing the public Trump's malfeasance isn't tampering with an election, unless you think attack adds and any manner of propaganda is tampering with an election.........

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I guess to me it feels like Trump asking for direct investigations through a proxy such a Giuliani (repeatedly so), is directly equivalent.

how do you know this is such?
couldn't trump have directed rudy to assist barr with his investigation into the 2016 election and then ended up in ukraine?

Zelinski would get his assistance no matter how he responded to trump, he knew such.
Why did he allow trump to release the memo?

I do not understand throwing a NEWLY elected president who ran on an anti corruption platform under the buss to further the house dems narrative.
Especially when there was an issue and investigation into such matters previously BEFORE TRUMP WAS EVEN ELECTED.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: elDooberino
Ben Siegel on twitter:

"Taylor statement, pg. 15: "According to Mr. Morrison, President Trump told Ambassador Sondland that he was not asking for a “quid pro quo.”'

twitter.com... eitbart.com%2Fpolitics%2F2019%2F11%2F13%2Flive-wire-william-taylor-george-kent-testify-in-first-public-impeachment-hearing%2F

We don't need Mr. Morrison's hearsay statement. We have Sondland's text to Taylor, stating such.

ETA
Oh look! They're discussing/showing that text chain right now.

edit on 13-11-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I guess to me it feels like Trump asking for direct investigations through a proxy such a Giuliani (repeatedly so), is directly equivalent.

how do you know this is such?

Because there is a tidal wave of reports being delivered from many many people involved confirming it.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
you will provide such when available, right?

I appreciate your input.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

The whole thing is a fiasco to attempt to make Trump look bad, and sway the 2020 elections. You admitted so yourself. This whole thing is election tampering at the least, closer to a coup attempt I believe.

Personally I don't think anybody has to do anything to make Trump look bad.

Showing the public Trump's malfeasance isn't tampering with an election, unless you think attack adds and any manner of propaganda is tampering with an election.........

Well, we can agree to disagree. I think Trump is the best president since at least Reagan, maybe longer. This whole circus is nothing more than.

1: Throwing a fit because the chosen one did not win in 2016.
2: Trying to sway the 2020 election.

All with the flimsiest of so called "evidence" based on "feelings" "understandings", and third party "information".

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

People with agendas. We also have the President of Ukraine saying that none of this actually happened.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Stating what exactly?

Can you quote that text with a link for me?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Ruth Bader Ginsburg stayed home today to watch the hearing?
www.nbcnews.com...
edit on 11/13/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
poor guy
he had a difference of opinion
that is all

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I can see in the Republicans faces they are starting to see that this whole public hearing thing was a bad idea.

ETA: I’m laughing at that sign that’s behind Jim Jordan. They actually made a sign and posted it behind them!

Jesus Christ.
edit on 13-11-2019 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

link   
Neither here nor there, but does anyone else notice that Goldman seems to be suffering from "Left Eye Syndrome"

link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I can see in the Republicans faces they are starting to see that this whole public hearing thing was a bad idea.

I think it is great
so far it is all secondhand rumors and difference of opinion
that and keeping a proxy war with russia alive

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
oops
no quid pro quo

oh my

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Shhh...you are forbidden from mentioning the Crowdstrike hard drive from the DNC servers. You are supposed to frame all investigations towards just withholding aid to get dirt on Biden.

But they have Trump now for sure since Taylor meticulously keeps track of Ukraine soldier’s lives without one detail on the death. Meaning he could have slipped on a patch of ice for all we know. But one Ukrainian soldier over holding up the Javelins seems to be the frame up there.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar
it seems the arms deal portion was pretty important to the career bureaucrats
wonder why?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I think it is great

Of course you think it’s great. There isn’t anything anyone could say or any evidence that could be shown that would make you think Trump is anything but innocent.

I’d hope that would be apparent to everyone by now.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

I think it is great

Of course you think it’s great. There isn’t anything anyone could say or any evidence that could be shown that would make you think Trump is anything but innocent.

Innocent till proven guilty. So far all they have proved is some rumors that some people did something.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks
sorry
I disagree
there is nothing but the memo that is directly from the president

provide actual evidence and I would be happy to evaluate it

rumors and 2nd hand conversations imo are not enough to undo an election

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I think it is great

Innocent till proven guilty. So far all they have proved is some rumors that some people did something.

This isn’t a criminal trial. This is an impeachment hearing. You’re comparing apples to baseball.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join