It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Beam Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Anyone care to debunk this for me?

www.humanunderground.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Interesting...seems a bit farfetched to me. Maybe it's cause I wasn't aware that NASA played that big of a role in the NWO. Interesting post though.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omniscient
Interesting...seems a bit farfetched to me. Maybe it's cause I wasn't aware that NASA played that big of a role in the NWO. Interesting post though.

totally agree with you here.
Its an interesting read, but abit "too far out there"...

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I don't see how you guys think this is far fetched when there is a man ready to do all of this.

www.shareintl.org...

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The reason I think churches talk about a rapture is to fulfill this project. Many people say that there is no talk of a rapture in the Bible but these government churches keep tellin their people how it will happen and what to look out for. This crap is really happening and so many will be fooled. But I think the UFO's will be real rather then projected in the sky.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I don't know what this has to do with the Rapture, more like deceiving the world into believing some baloney from the Antichrist.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
If it is true...

"The first step concerns the breakdown of all archeological knowledge. It deals with the setup with artificially created earthquakes at certain precise locations on the planet where, supposedly, new discoveries will finally explain to all people the error of all fundamental religious doctrines. The falsifaction of this information will be used to make all nations believe that their religious doctrines have been misunderstood for centuries and misinterpreted."

I don't really see how that would force the entire world to believe one religion. Many people, or at least the religious people I know would disregard statements like that.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
EDIT: Don't know why it posted twice...

[edit on 9-3-2005 by Omniscient]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Of course everyone won't believe it, but the point would be to turn those who do believe it against those who don't. Then when the people who don't believe it refuse to get the mark of the beast, and are thrown in jail, those who do believe it, will think its justified.

[edit on 053131p://333 by LogoWatch]

top topics

join