It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horowitz Report Will Be Damning -- Criminal Referrals Likely

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Gryphon66

FUnny so have the democrats. Oh yeah we got trump with collusion..oh yeah now mueller...oh yeah now obstruction,oh now whisltleblower....And so on and so on.

Wow, it’s almost like both “sides” are actually full of #, eh?

Hmmm.

Its why i used to say time to water the tree of liberty with their corrupt blood lol.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oraculi
Ahhh, Sara Carter. The person that Fox News itself refuses to give credentials to and call a reporter,

Really?

"Sara A. Carter is currently an investigative reporter and Fox News Contributor."

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I’m curious do you still think none of the criminal referrals will have anything to do with the Discovery evidence over FISA report ?
edit on 13-11-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Today Attorney General William Barr announced that the release of the Horowitz IG Report on FISA-abuse (and other things) is IMMINENT!

Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
While we wait, winning for America and Americans continues!

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 11/14/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
UPDATE: The upcoming I.G. Report must be very VERY bad indeed!

The URL link probably won't work, but the Washington Post is trying to make IG Michael Horowitz an untrustworthy villain. Sound familiar?

The Justice Department inspector general’s office has told witnesses who are set to review draft sections of its long-awaited report on the FBI investigation of President Trump’s 2016 campaign that they will not be allowed to submit written feedback — one in a series of unusual restrictions that some fear could make the final document less accurate, people familiar with the matter said.

As is the case in most inspector general probes, witnesses are being invited to review draft sections of the report and offer comments and corrections, the people said. But — unlike most cases — they are being told those comments must be conveyed only verbally, the people said.
Source: www.washingtonpost.com... king-fears-of-inaccuracy/2019/11/14/1236d0aa-070d-11ea-b17d-8b867891d39d_story.html

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think they're all guilty. Seems like they somehow skate every time though. They need to be held accountable. I'll believe it when I see it though.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I didn't realize that the House Judiciary (Jerry Nadler) changed crafting Articles of Impeachment from TODAY (Friday), to MONDAY, to distract from the Department of Justice I.G. Report coming on Monday, which will be mostly critical of Democrats.

www.redstate.com...

But Democrat-owned newspapers and media outlets say the Inspector General report will be a big nothing burger. Maybe Pelosi and Nadler know differently?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Of course they will say the IG report is nothing. They will also take the time to turn it into an attack from the Trump administration.

Short memories these people have about past POTUS's actions and I do not just mean O....

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

CNN and MSNBC talking-heads were busy doing that yesterday evening.

"Trump and Barr are working hard to make Horowitz change the report to make it fit their narrative, that the Obama Admin was out to get Trump."

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yup. Saw that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join