It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horowitz Report Will Be Damning -- Criminal Referrals Likely

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

They are not going to indict until it's close to the 2020 election. Right now they are letting the dems and deep state expose themselves and continue the coup and lie to the public , so they can continue to collect more evidence. They will prob hold back the FISA report so they can monitor and watch Dems panic and make more mistakes, everything is being watched and recorded. Why indict now, when there is still so much evidence to collect and coup chatter by the dems? They are building a solid case, u don't race to the finish line u patiently collect all the evidence until you can collect no more.
edit on 11-11-2019 by ambassado12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ambassado12

They are not going to indict until it's close to the 2020 election. Right now they are letting the dems and deep state expose themselves and continue the coup and lie to the public , so they can continue to collect more evidence. They will prob hold back the FISA report so they can monitor and watch Dems panic and make more mistakes, everything is being watched and recorded. Why indict now, when there is still so much evidence to collect and coup chatter by the dems? They are building a solid case, u don't race to the finish line u patiently collect all the evidence until you can collect no more.

Is that going to be the next spin ... or are you just practicing.

ETA: Because you know ... first we were going to get the FISA report in October, then early November, then before Thanksgiving ...

So, now, when nothing happens again ... it’s going to be ‘they’re giving them Dems enough rope to hang themselves?”

edit on 11-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ambassado12

I am totally against that.

If crimes were committed, lets hear them.

Waiting until it helps one side more politically should not factor into the calculus at all.

Its wrong for the dems to have investigations to benefit themselves politically, and it would be wrong of trump to time this investigation to help him politically

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
It's too bad there probably won't be any videos of the democrats eating Baked Crow for thanksgiving dinner.

Sara Carter will get the pictures !!!!!! 😎

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

We disagree on a lot but you'll get no difference of opinion from me here.

I think no one significant will be charged with a crime, even though I think its quite obvious crimes occured. I hope Im wrong, but when the IG referred Comey for prosecution, and Barr declined, I lost all faith in him.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

We disagree on a lot but you'll get no difference of opinion from me here.

I think no one significant will be charged with a crime, even though I think its quite obvious crimes occured. I hope Im wrong, but when the IG referred Comey for prosecution, and Barr declined, I lost all faith in him.

We like to scrap, but I’m pretty sure we agree on more than we disagree on.

I’ve learned two things in 53 years: it’s always political and there are not two sides.

Well, three things, but I assume everyone knows not to pee on an electric fence.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Guess trump was wiretapped after all?

Lol

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

The Horowitz report was released three months ago.

I'm still waiting to hear anything about it.

If there were damning revelations and criminal referrals going to happen, what is the delay? Surely to have knowledge and evidence of the commission of a crime, and to do nothing about it, is being accessory to the crime?

My guess is that there's nothing much in the Horowitz report and all the noise is media speculation without substance.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

LOL

Hannity: The Horowitz Report Is Done and It’s “Devastating”!
I cannot wait!

by noah 6 months ago
6 months ago

welovetrump.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The Horowitz report was released three months ago.

I'm still waiting to hear anything about it.

If there were damning revelations and criminal referrals going to happen, what is the delay? Surely to have knowledge and evidence of the commission of a crime, and to do nothing about it, is being accessory to the crime?

My guess is that there's nothing much in the Horowitz report and all the noise is media speculation without substance.

I don't know, none of us do but I am worried that this is being used as political fodder not by Trump, because he's not running the investigation, but by others who - if they have proof of crimes are holding onto it until close to the next election so they can say "see? We told you they were corrupt!" Either that or they are trying to get people to flip on others which would be ideal, the swamp needs drained of corrupt people regardless of party.

I'm with others here, I want whoever is guilty exposed and prosecuted right now but I don't think that's going to happen.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

FUnny so have the democrats. Oh yeah we got trump with collusion..oh yeah now mueller...oh yeah now obstruction,oh now whisltleblower....And so on and so on.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Only total morons fall for the 2 party narrative

Theres a lot of those in the thread

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

FUnny so have the democrats. Oh yeah we got trump with collusion..oh yeah now mueller...oh yeah now obstruction,oh now whisltleblower....And so on and so on.

Wow, it’s almost like both “sides” are actually full of #, eh?

Hmmm.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Is being "criminally referred" to the DOJ (Barr), the same thing as being "charged with a crime"?

McCabe and Comey were "criminally referred" to the DOJ, by I.G. Horowitz.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Yes . I Imagine it will refer to Multiple Damning Criminals . Hope Nancy is on the List........

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Democrat failures will be swift, but the "realizations" will be as fast as a clogged molasses dispenser on an Iceland submarine in the Arctic Ocean 😃

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Is being "criminally referred" to the DOJ (Barr), the same thing as being "charged with a crime"?

McCabe and Comey were "criminally referred" to the DOJ, by I.G. Horowitz.

No it’s not the same

The ig thought he had evidence of crimes, Barr declined to prosecute

Which is why the op saying the ig report with have criminal referrals leaves me being skeptical that Barr will decide not prosecute

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

You’ll believe it when you see it ?

Don’t you understand what’s going on ?

The refusal to prosecute on the criminal referrals were all about discovery .

Did you think they would blow the case open early or that they can’t pick up those referrals again ?

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Discovery in comey leaking today his friends and lying about it to Congress will have absolutely Irving to do with investigations about fisa warrants

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   

There were other criminal referrals besides the IG .

Are you telling me that the 2018 criminal referral against Christopher Steele has absolutely nothing to do with FISA abuse ?

Sorry it has everything to do with it. Along with the referrals Nunes wanted to issue but was blocked. There’s a chance he might have submitted them but the DOJ is sitting on them under the guise of an investigation and no one can talk about them .

Either way he definitely wanted to submit them but was prevented from doing so for the same reason i.e. disclosure .

Here’s some of the highlights from that list .

Glenn Simpson denying involvement with The Democracy Integrity Project which has Clinton and Soros’s hands all over it .

Christopher Steele that’s pretty obvious

Rod Rosenstein for participating and re-issuing the FISA warrants

Hillary Clinton for her involvement with The Democracy Integrity Project

Every one of them dealing intricately with the FISA abuse .

Discovery would’ve wrecked the case not only for the IG but also for Durham .

They’ll indict the big fish on the most severe charges . After that the DOJ can revisit the referrals and pick at the chum left in the water .

edit on 12-11-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join