It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horowitz Report Will Be Damning -- Criminal Referrals Likely

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Sara Carter has inside info that says the coming IG Report on FISA abuse by the Obama Administration will be so Damning and exposing and will contain many criminal referrals !!!

My guess the public release has been delayed because of criminal indictments already in the late stages.

The indictments may very well coincide with the Report release itself !!

Timing might dictate announced indictments of key players shortly after the Report comes into Public view 😃

Also may be some "Timing" revolving around the House Impeachment "Inquiries" and a few high profile Democrat failures will snap the Report into the wide open 😃

Sara Carter has many "predictions-come-true" under her resume and it's enough to scare Democrats half into wild spitting drooling frenzies 😎

Horowitz Report Will Be Damning. Criminal Referrals Likely.

Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s much anticipated report on his investigation into the FBI’s probe into President Trump’s campaign is expected to be made public before Thanksgiving and the outcome is alleged to contain several criminal referrals, according to sources who spoke with SaraACarter.com.

Horowitz’s investigation on the bureau’s probe into the now debunked theory that Trump colluded with Russia in the 2016 presidential election will more than likely result in the declassification of documents — requested by senior Republican lawmakers for more than several years. These are the same documents President Trump turned over to Attorney General William Barr in May, giving him ‘full and complete authority” to declassify.

Those documents will contain several classified pages of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act on former Trump campaign advisor Carter Page, exculpatory evidence that was withheld from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, the so-called ‘Gang of Eight’ folder (which contained exculpatory information), as well as the email chain between FBI investigators in the Russia probe and then-FBI Director James Comey. Those emails also include discussions with lawyers in the DOJ’s national security division. As previously reported, the email chains will contain information that prove the FBI knew prior to obtaining a warrant to spy on Page that former British spy Christopher Steele’s information in his infamous dossier on Trump could not be proven.

"These Bastards are going Down"

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I hope so

Lets not forget, the IG made criminal refferals in the Comey report, and yet Trumps doj did not act upon them. OS hopefully it will be different this time.

Ill believe it when I see it.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Ahhh, Sara Carter. The person that Fox News itself refuses to give credentials to and call a reporter, and has barred from appearing in the news. I'm sure her anonymous "sources" will pan out.

Is this a futile effort? Pointing junk sources out to people on ATS? Sources that even the far right does not believe?

Fox News host Sean Hannity has ignored calls from network execs that he stop promoting frequent guest Sara Carter as an “investigate reporter.”

Network executives have made the request in response to her reporting not being vetted or meeting the network’s editorial guidelines, according to Mediaite.

Hannity features Carter on the show almost nightly to discuss the “deep state” and other stories on her eponymous website. She is barred from appearing on the network’s news programs.

Washingto n Examiner

When Faux News thinks you are not credible.

edit on 11-11-2019 by Oraculi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Oraculi

It's a ruse to make Democrats cry longer and harder when the rugs get pulled from under them 😃

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It's a ruse to make Democrats cry longer and harder when the rugs get pulled from under them 😃

I think you'll find the Democrats don't care one bit what Sara Carter thinks or says. In fact most thinkers don't.

If there is a ruse here, it is directed at a very small group of people who would eat it up anyway.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oraculi
Ahhh, Sara Carter. The person that Fox News itself refuses to give credentials to and call a reporter, and has barred from appearing in the news. I'm sure her anonymous "sources" will pan out.

Is this a futile effort? Pointing junk sources out to people on ATS? Sources that even the far right does not believe?

Fox News host Sean Hannity has ignored calls from network execs that he stop promoting frequent guest Sara Carter as an “investigate reporter.”

Network executives have made the request in response to her reporting not being vetted or meeting the network’s editorial guidelines, according to Mediaite.

Hannity features Carter on the show almost nightly to discuss the “deep state” and other stories on her eponymous website. She is barred from appearing on the network’s news programs.

Washingto n Examiner

When Faux News thinks you are not credible.

Well, we will see in a short time if she is credible. I will wait till that time to form a judgement either way. I do not expect any criminal charges but do expect there will be some high level resignations
edit on 11-11-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
What's the point of arguing?

It happens or it doesn't. Thanksgiving is very close now.

Time will tell, it always does.
edit on 11-11-2019 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Promises promises promises.

You're such a tease, Xuen....

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Well you see I think Trump chose people in his cabinet he wanted to expose.

Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley is claiming two former cabinet members tried to recruit her to help undermine the president. In a recent interview, Haley said former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and former White House Chief of Staff John Kelly confronted her in a closed-door meeting to enlist her in opposing President Trump.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Yup. 😎

Some of us here have been saying that all along 😎

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Promises promises promises.

You're such a tease, Xuen....

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Yup. 😎

yup yup

I have a question , how is it they thought they were saving the country from Trump?
edit on 11-11-2019 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Yup. 😎

yup yup

I have a question , how is it they thought they were saving the country from Trump?

Because Trump is and will continue to, bust their money scams wide open 😃

The money scams ARE the Democrats' "Country" 😃

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Did you hear that Eric Ciaramella (aka the fake whistleblower) will be listed in the report as a co-conspirator?

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Did you hear that Eric Ciaramella (aka the fake whistleblower) will be listed in the report as a co-conspirator?

I believe that may be true 😎

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be grand if Schiff thinks he's headed to turn the screws on the President, but gets some handcuffs installed, while being drug down the aisle?

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I think you'll find the Democrats don't care one bit what Sara Carter thinks or says

It's not the messenger that counts.
It's the message.

Denying ignorance.
Why ?
"I like the smell of napalm in the morning . It smells like victory"-Apocalypse Now

edit on 11/11/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I believe that may be true 😎

Democrat MSM are so "slow", they don't realize that much of what they call "Trump exacting payback" stems from investigations that began long before the Ciamerella became a fake whistleblower, or Biden became a Presidential candidate.

Democrats don't know what's going on until the New York Times or Washington Post reports it. For instance, Durham started his criminal investigations in late 2017. Not in May of 2019 as the WaPo reported last month.

Due to their group-think, all Democrats will crash as burn as a unit.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
How long have we been hearing from some folks that “this is the one” ? Summer 2016, we had it on good “insider authority” here that Comey was going to drag Hillary out in chains.

Didn’t happen.

Then after Trump became President, well, it was only going to be a few weeks until the Clintons, Obama, Comey and the rest were all “locked up” ...

Then Huber, then Horowitz, then Durham ... dash away dash away all...

Someday, some may realize that being on either “side’ only depends on being a sucker.

Seriously, have any of you guys been right in what, the last 10-15 years?

edit on 11-11-2019 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
It's too bad there probably won't be any videos of the democrats eating Baked Crow for thanksgiving dinner.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join