It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Jr. leaves stage after boos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
We live in a strange World. Donald Trump Jr was speaking at UCLA to promote his book. And the there were lot's of boos and disruption from the crowd. Donald T Jr then goes on to lofty platitudes about how conservatives would never be disruptive and rude. But here's the strange part. According to the news below the protests were not coming from the left. The protests were coming from ultra right-wing conservatives who were unhappy with Donald Trump Jr for not being far enough to the right! Donald Trump Jr was just assuming they were leftists in the crowd. How ironic after his commentary!

Trump Jr. leaves stage after boos

It is a strange World when Donald Trump Jr is consider to be a far left liberal leftist deserving of being heckled at an event!

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
Source is CNN and if you think there are any ultra rightwingers at UCLA I'd like to know what your smoking and where did you get it and can I buy some too?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck
Source is CNN and if you think there are any ultra rightwingers at UCLA I'd like to know what your smoking and where did you get it and can I buy some too?

I second...

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

yeah, I dont need to word smith the same...
I third

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Got anything else than the Clinton News Network ??

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

You'll believe anything if it supports your bias, huh?

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I probably will not beleive the new source on that. They are trying to make TJ look like his own side does not like him to insight other Republicans to abandon the Trump administration. That is a regular ploy used by people trying to steer others to their way of thinking. It could have been a staged show too.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Cheers...
Boos...

Whatever..

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

There's several sources that say otherwise. Or you gonna just plug your ears and look away because op just used CNN?

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
deflection much? lol

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Donald Trump Jr walks out of Triggered book launch after heckling – from supporters

Don Jr. Can’t Stop Getting Booed

Donald Trump Jr. Booed Off Stage During Book Tour By…Angry Trump Supporters

Trump Jr. Walks Out Of Event Promoting His Book After He’s Heckled, Booed By Conservative Audience

Trump Jr booed off stage by supporters of his father amid apparent split in US far right

This really happened. Don Jr got booed off stage by an alt-right crowd who felt he wasn't far enough right for them. Talk about radicalization.

When Trump isn't Trump enough.

Despite the entire premise of Jr.’s book being about liberals shutting down free speech, it was the extremely excitable far-right attendees who ended up drowning him out. A group in attendance who has been critical of Turning Point USA became furious when it was announced about 20 minutes into the event that Trump would not be taking their questions, furiously chanting “Q and A! Q and A!” and “America First!” They reportedly wanted to ask about “Christianity and immigration,” and felt that the Trump administration’s draconian border policy wasn’t harsh enough.

edit on 11-11-2019 by Oraculi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

There's several sources that say otherwise. Or you gonna just plug your ears and look away because op just used CNN?
a reply to: strongfp
Then show them... or you are lying

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Extreme right wingers happily sitting in the audience at UCLA without being attacked or harrassed by leftists - yeah sure thing.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

I'm too lazy to google 'Trump Jr ULCA', therefore CNN IS WRONG!

www.independent.co.uk... html

www.thecut.com...

twitter.com...

thesource.com...

www.motherjones.com...

I'm literally just going down the list on google and it's the same thing for page after page.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Junior is a parrot trying to capitalize on his fathers name by putting out a book, likely ghosted by well paid propagandists who have chosen a title designed to trigger everyone on both sides of the isle. Imagine him hyping this book at UCLA in Southern California. Did anyone think he was going to sell books in that venue? Hardly. It was a promotional stunt designed to prove the very premise of the book.

Reminds me of the MIchael Palin character in The Holy Grail screeming ''look at me, look at me, I'm being repressed. ''

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Junior is a parrot trying to capitalize on his fathers name by putting out a book, likely ghosted by well paid propagandists who have chosen a title designed to trigger everyone on both sides of the isle. Imagine him hyping this book at UCLA in Southern California. Did anyone think he was going to sell books in that venue? Hardly. It was a promotional stunt designed to prove the very premise of the book.

Reminds me of the MIchael Palin character in The Holy Grail screeming ''look at me, look at me, I'm being repressed. ''

Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help, I'm being repressed!

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Do they say how many ultra right wingers there are at UCLA?

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Why do you care so much to defend 'right wingers'? The whole point of this now is you came barging in yelling at OP for linking a CNN snippit, and outright denying the claim. Which EVERY OTHER NEWS AND MEDIA OUTLET HAS REPORTED! Right and left leaning. The guy is known to be a menace to partisan politics and triggering 'right wing' people. Just because it's UCLA doesn't mean they don't have students who are extremely partisan and would heckle.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Why do you care so much to defend 'right wingers'? The whole point of this now is you came barging in yelling at OP for linking a CNN snippit, and outright denying the claim. Which EVERY OTHER NEWS AND MEDIA OUTLET HAS REPORTED! Right and left leaning. The guy is known to be a menace to partisan politics and triggering 'right wing' people. Just because it's UCLA doesn't mean they don't have students who are extremely partisan and would heckle.

I'm not defending anyone I just find it rather hard to believe that there is a large enough ultra right winger who attend UCLA to shut down DJT. What was it one or two lefties pozen as URW?
Are the Ultra right to the right of the Alt right or are they to the left of the Alt right? They get to far right they become Nazi some would say.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join