It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grays Agenda - History Channel 8pm tonight (Pacific Time)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Unfortunately I don't have access to the History Channel, but for those who do, this may be interesting.

According to ufologists, the Grays--beings from another world--abduct humans, implant devices, and conduct reproductive experiments. The most "familiar" alien, we see their images in every media. What do they want? Where are they from? Do alien life forms kidnap humans in order to replicate their dying race? Is our government in collusion with extraterrestrials in exchange for advanced technology? Hundreds of eyewitnesses swear they encountered aliens and dozens claim they have actual physical proof. To test their claims and sift fact from fiction, we conduct a hypnotic regression in which abductees relive shocking alien encounters, witness surgery to remove a foreign object, and sweep the night sky looking for possible alien-inhabited planets. So join us as we go in search of the Grays and their alien agenda.

The Grays Agenda

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Crap, I missed most of it already!
I'll catch the last 10mins. Thx for posting that!

EDIT - I tried to find the History Channel and I couldn't find anything! I know I get it but I always forget what channel it is. Maybe I'll tape it when they run it again. Thanks anyways.

[edit on 7-3-2005 by _Anubis_]

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
It's on now in the Eastern time zone.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Oh, okay. I just looked at the site and saw that it was on from 8:00 to 8:30pm. I thought it was an hour long.
Silly me.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Though I did not do any research related to the show that aired tonight, I will point out that:

Tonight’s show was from 2004, and there are other new episodes.

The show was totally what I expected it to be (I have not watched any other UFO show on TV anywhere. Yea, really. There are reasons for that).

The show reminded me that the best way to find out about Alien act ivies is either by looking on the net, or speaking to real actual people.

The Harvard experiment. I recall hearing about this. In my mind, a pointless exercise, though in 10 more years perhaps it will be useful.

I'm not really sure what the point of these shows is. I have several ideas, but no conclusion. In any case, having known more about the topic then that one episode showed, I'd guess it's more propaganda. But then, I'm not really a conspiracy expert.

-VW

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I was actually lucky enough to stumble on this one (always am for some reason, hehe...) while staying with my wife at the hospital (she had surgery Friday, and is doing good by the way, should go home today). It's one of the few cable channels the hospital gets... Kind of a lackluster special (and I'm pretty sure I'd seen it before) but it did touch on the old Holloman AFB story, so that was interesting to see mentioned. I fell asleep during the last 10 minutes or so, but it looked like they were at least pro-UFO during the show, and that's rather rare these days...

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Well, I had it on the History Channel, but I fell asleep whilst watching the show. I just hope they replay it.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Reptilian queen is your profile pic from V?

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I can answer that it is...That's Diana with her second, (a 5th column member)...

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by CGBSpender
Reptilian queen is your profile pic from V?

Well, V: The TV Series yes. The brunette to the right would be Diana and the blond haired Visitor would be Lydia.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
There are had been many Alien and/or UFO talks on the media lately...

Is it possible the The Greenstar programming senario would be activated this year...2005

I think this movie...The War of The Worlds... is significantly appropriate for the time frame of its coming in theater this year...2005

Or is this just wishful thinking!

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I just thought I'd point out that when the History Channel airs the show UFO Files at 8pm on Monday evenings, an encore showing is usually re-aired at 12am that same night.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
How about on weekends? Do they re-air any episodes of Monday's Show on the weekends? I really need to get Tivo.

new topics

top topics

join