It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female MMA fighter takes down anti-Trump 'professor'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Full Article Title: Female MMA fighter takes down anti-Trump 'professor' who allegedly started fight at flag wave honoring veterans in Portland

Another looney, lefty resorts to violence against Trump supporters who were peacefully celebrating our veterans. The left simply can’t allow peaceful support for our troops. They feel the need to confront and physically assault anyone who doesn’t agree with their left-wing, anti-American agendas.

Fortunately, this woman was well trained and has no difficulty taking out the violent “professor” who apparently lacks impulse control. So nice to think this is the kind of moron who might be educating our children with her radical ideas and hatred for America and it’s veterans.

MMA fighter Tara LaRosa said she used her jiujitsu skills to take down a woman who allegedly started a fight during a Portland, Oregon, flag wave honoring veterans Sunday.

LaRosa livestreamed the flag wave on an overpass above Interstate 84 when the physical altercation started between the woman and a female from LaRosa's group, the members of which were wearing "Make America Great Again" hats — the iconic symbol of President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign — and insignias for the controversial Proud Boys.

STORY
edit on 2019/11/11 by Metallicus because: Fixed Link

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Professor of Hurt Feelz Says “You don’t know what Trump is!....I don’t agree with Trump!”
Professor of Rubber Rooms also.
Scary sh!t people.

link   
Not nice to start a fire, but it's often the best way to fight a fire.

+4 more 
link   

A good message to everyone that wants to protest.

keep your hands to yourself. Respect others and keep safe.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

The "professor" was infringing upon the rights of another.

She got what she deserved.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
What a time to be alive

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Moral to this story:

Don't let your mouth write a check that your @$$ can't cash!

I support every American's right to participate in peaceful protest but these idiot protesters need to learn to keep their hands to themselves. If you're stupid enough to start laying hands you better make sure you have what it takes to follow through because otherwise you're about to learn some hard lessons!

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
These people are to America what fleas are to a dog. Pesky lil critters they are.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Not nice to start a fire, but it's often the best way to fight a fire.

And the best method for saving a choking victim is to shove more food in their throat.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Literally, biting yer boobs and all.

Lol

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
She got what was coming to her, protest is fine, violent protest not so much.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Isn't the proud boys designated a hate group?

Btw all you're doing is instigating more hatred and division for your nation. Because if every "lefty loon" truly hated the US and were running around being rabid and attacking people I'd assume you wouldn't have a nation.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Being a veteran the disrespect shown to people waving the flag is appalling. We have individuals who believe they have the right to tell others they no longer have any rights. this group was doing nothing but showing their support for veterans and this professor attacks them claiming somehow this supports Trump.

I truly hope this professor gets charged with assault what is wrong with people today. Just because you don't like something someone else is doing doesn't give you the right to attack them. And this is crazy they were not even there supporting Trump but this crazy woman sees anyone showing patriotism as supporting Trump?????? WTF is happening to people where you cant even show pride in our country without being attacked.

This is Trump derangement syndrome to the extreme and i fear things are going to get alot worse before they get better,

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

From the article linked in OP:

'While the Southern Poverty Law Center has designated Proud Boys a hate group, a high-ranking member of the FBI in Oregon said the agency does not deem Proud Boys an extremist group, the Hill reported.'

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I think the issue was the fact these demonstrators were proud boys and/or supporters of that group.

I don't think the issue is flags. I may be wrong.

Seems right and left leaning media's that have picked up on this story are spinning it their way.... Vested interests and all that jazz.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Surveyor7

'While the Southern Poverty Law Center has designated Proud Boys a hate group, a high-ranking member of the FBI in Oregon said the agency does not deem Proud Boys an extremist group, the Hill reported.'

Seems from the digging I've did multiple organisations designate them as a hate group. Officially from a governmental point of view they're a group of high interest.

Unsurprising since affiliates have been linked with paramilitary groups, neo-nazism & fascism and actual hate crimes.
edit on 11-11-2019 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Are you for or against political violence, regardless of party affiliation?

edit on 11-11-2019 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

any source that has the events leading up to the fight?

according to oregonlive

The livestream does not show how the scuffle began, but two women can be seen in a physical altercation.

scuf fle as reported by oregon live

“There are conflicting versions of the events, so we are gathering all of the information we can and referring it to the district attorney,”

edit on 11-11-2019 by subfab because: added quote

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

originally posted by: Surveyor7

Seems from the digging I've did multiple organisations designate them as a hate group. Officially from a governmental point of view they're a group of high interest.

Unsurprising since affiliates have been linked with paramilitary groups, neo-nazism & fascism and actual hate crimes.

You do mean Antifa, right?

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

I'm against all unnecessary violence within reason.

I don't know the background of this event, doesn't seem to be any information on it other than initial reports. For all I know this alleged professor has suffered personally by members of the proud boys and had an emotional response to the sight of members and supporters.

That wouldn't justify her apparent assault but then again there's been no charges brought forth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join