It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what's next lefties?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Exactly how many more chicken miscarriages do the Liberals have left to offer? So far, there have been so many dead chickens offered by the Liberals, in their vain attempts to impeach the President, that we already have enough for a chicken stew that will feed the entire 3rd world population. Just from the history of the past 3 years, and all of the limp attempts so far, I think we can make an educated guess at how this Impeachment attempt will go down. Just like all the others. Liberals have nothing but empty promises for their loser followers...just like all the other promises and guarantees. When will Liberals get that they're being lied to? Just how stupid are they, to keep falling for the same tricks over and over?
edit on 14-11-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: network dude
I have to ask. When this current impeachment/coup attempt fails, and Trump win's another election, what will you do then? ...

I'm not a lefty, but I can answer that question for them, probably more honestly than they can ...

Funny as Hell, but accurate. If they acted like this the first time, imagine how they're going to act when he beats the twice. I predict that they will make an attempt on his life, but some Liberals will probably be so stupid as to kill themselves the next time...just to make a point. (whatever point that is).

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Meanwhile, and as equally stupid, you have "righties" on here saying they will take up arms if he loses.

I doubt he loses but still!

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oraculi
a reply to: network dude

Equally hypothetical:

What would you do if Trump is disgraced and removed from office? Would you accept the way our Constitution works?

Would you quietly move on and find a better candidate?

It's funny that you asked this. I believe the same type of question was offered to Trump before the results of his win of the Presidency. He was asked by the Liberals and Hillary Clinton... "When you get beat by Hillary, will you concede the loss graciously and move on peacefully for the sake of the country?" What happened then when Hillary lost? She pouted and complained and blamed her own party for the loss, as well as a myriad of others (Russian Hackers, Bots, specific people, Meme's, everyone was a Woman hater etc.), but not once did she take ownership herself for all of her high crimes released to the public (which the media ignored for her and started hammering the leaker of the crimes instead)....and 3 years later...she's STILL complaining.

She even waited a full day before coming out to concede the loss because she was so infuriated for getting beat, but eventually and hesitantly did, at the behest of her handlers. She and Bill also defiantly wore the colors of Purple (the color of Royalty and fealty to the Queen of England) just to spite the American populace.

So, your hypothetical scenario is just that...a question of things UNLIKELY to occur. Hypothetical's regarding the Liberals vs. Trump, are like the false promises and the steady dietary lies that Liberals feed to their own daily with their Marxist Media......empty and without hope.

However, if Trump was beat, I can guarantee you that Conservatives would not cry and pout like little spoiled children as the Liberals did when Trump took the helm. Want proof? We graciously accepted the loss to Obama, even though he delivered none of his promises, committed a plethora of high crimes (like Fast and Furious and collusion with Russia [which they blamed on Trump] for instance) and eroded the Constitution even further. Conservatives as a whole, acted like adults.
edit on 14-11-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: he felt like it.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician
Sure

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Sure

Eye rolling and dismissiveness, is not a valid debate point and doesn't contribute to the discussion in any way. Perhaps you have an opposing point that supports your skepticism? Because I have plenty of video evidence to support mine. Just skeptically saying "Sure", isn't a defense.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I'm going off the actual posts of members here on ATS..I think even one in this very thread.

Things are very divided right now, as bad as I have seen, I don't think either side will humbly accept defeat.

I agree, the left has gotten ridiculous, so I get what you are saying.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I keep hearing how 'lefties' are up in arms and so upset and yet I come here to ATS and find only stark evidence of the opposite........

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Meanwhile, and as equally stupid, you have "righties" on here saying they will take up arms if he loses.

I doubt he loses but still!

Maybe you could point out some of these "Righties" that are saying this? Making the claim is one thing...proof is another. I haven't seen any of that from the right. I have seen the right saying that if they try to remove our guns against the will of the Constitution, that they would take up arms...and rightfully so. The Constitution protects our right to own guns..not to protect from criminals (although a benefit), rather it is to protect us from a rogue and tyrannical Government....which is what a Government is that tries to remove our inalienable and Constitutional rights. In 1776 they tried all of this and lost....they will again because people will fight the Government back if they try to take the guns away. That would be the last straw for Americans.

The constitution says "The Second Amendment of the United States Constitution reads: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

1) People are people...it's clear whom they speak of.
2) A Militia is made up of People, the American people who are one in the same.

So yeah, there are "Righties" that will pick up arms for that reason, but I know of none that say they will take up arms and kill just because they lose an election. That is more of a Liberal thing. Remember all the assassination threats against Trump after winning and those threats are STILL being shouted. How do you suppose they would assassinate Trump when they can't even get close to him? They are talking about shooting him in the head. I have clips of people on Facebook, outright making this statement....and they are all Liberals.

(from my FB page):

Hmm, I just had a thought...this sounds like the classical Liberal to me..speaking from both sides of her mouth. "I don't promote violence"...then follows up with the promotion of the most vitriolic violence one can imagine against a sitting President.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I'm not trying to ditch this conversation, but I have to go to work. Later I might try and find the examples.

I said that I do agree, some of the left have taken it too far..I just think at this point, if the tables were turned, it would be the same.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Barcs

Which law did he actually break because if you'll notice, that keeps changing.

First it was colluding with a foreign power to influence the election. Then it obstruction of justice for getting in the way of the investigation into that charge. Then when that charge turned out to have been nothing all along, they suddenly turned to quid pro quo, but now they're off of quid pro quo and starting to talk about bribery and extortion.

So which law is it that the president actually broke because they can't seem to make up their minds or are they trying on charges until they find one that seems to best fit the dirt they've scraped together?

Why are you asking me? Follow the investigation and see what it finds. If you are confident in your boy, then there should be no reason to be upset over a valid investigation into possible wrongdoings. Conservatives are more on edge than I've ever seen them. It's hilarious. They are like teenagers going around complaining about everything and then when called out, they pretend it's the other side doing the whining.

so you would favor an investigation into Burisma, Biden and Ukraine money? that's good to hear. As long as Biden (both) did nothing wrong, they should have nothing to fear.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I'm not trying to ditch this conversation, but I have to go to work. Later I might try and find the examples.

I said that I do agree, some of the left have taken it too far..I just think at this point, if the tables were turned, it would be the same.

That's fair. Regardless of your beliefs...I respect your right to your opinion and your right to say what you want, whether I agree with it or not.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: KEVINR

originally posted by: Barcs

originally posted by: Thanatos0042
Democrats are the same, they don't care about they country, it's all about party first as well. The main difference is that Democrats instigated ramping it up and have taken it far further than the Republicans have.

You missed the point. Democrats and republicans both do stuff like that. Republicans were screaming about Obama being the anti-Christ and demanding he provide a birth certificate because they desperately wanted to impeach him. They didn't impeach because they literally had nothing. Now republicans are butt hurt that they failed and are pretending like the Dems are just on a witch hunt because that's literally what they did for 8 years. Sorry, but everything Democrats have done during this presidency hasn't even come close to the crap Obama had to endure. If Trump broke the law, he should be held accountable.

Where you able to type that BS with a straight face?

Wow, that was such a great point and completely refuted what I said. Your intellect is off the charts, thanks for the thorough refutation of each of my points.

Ad hominem and mockery is not an argument. Everything I said about the Obama administration was true, you have been programmed by fox news to deny it with your fake selective outrage. Nixon also said it was a witch hunt, and look what happened to him.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
I really hate to say this but.............

My gut instinct tells me that when this impeachment fiasco falls flat on its face, and the Horowitz and Durham reports come out, Trump will easily win in 2020.

The Dem's will have no other option at that point other than assassination.

LMFAO @ "no option other than assassination." You really drank the koolaid there, buddy. You people are basically sock puppets for Trump. If he says democrats are violent and will start a civil war, it's automatic fact to you. I can't believe people are this goddamn deluded.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thanatos0042
Yes, the Republicans didn't have anything to impeach Obama with, but the Democrats have continued fabricating stuff to try and impeach Trump with. I'm by far, not a Trump supporter by any means, but even I can see what they have made clear and plain.

I generally agree, but you are ASSUMING fabrication. If the investigation finishes and they find nothing and it turns out the whistle blower lied and the dems made it all up, then I'll agree with you, but Pelosi put off the impeachment inquiry for a long time despite being pressured to do it much sooner, because she wanted to be sure there was something that could stick and specifically did not want to risk looking bad and getting Trump re-elected. I highly doubt they have nothing.

and I agree, if he broke the law, hold him accountable, but be fair and non-partisian about it. I don't think they are, just like I don't think they held the last administration accountable for their law-breaking either and I beleive they should be held to it as well.

What laws did the last administration break, and why were they not held accountable? If Obama broke the law, I'd be arguing to investigate him as well. Also don't forget Trump hasn't actually been impeached yet, they are doing their preliminary investigation. It could come up empty and they might not have anything to impeach him on, but I'm at least going to wait until the investigation is done before judging. When Nixon was forced to resign they called it a witch hunt and everything else, but the Dems were right.

So, we'll not ever see eye to eye on this point. You see the Rep's as twisting the truth and I see the Dem's as twisting it - with regards to both pushing forth their agendas.

Yeah, both sides do it, not just Dems, not just Repubs. Partisanship is one of the biggest problems we currently face as a nation. Both parties are super polarizing. The last 2 presidents were attacked nonstop by the opposing parties. Don't forget Trump was one of the biggest advocates of that whole nonsensical birth certificate witch hunt, so maybe karma is coming back around.

And the Republicans are the lesser of 2 evils for. I don't see the party as having gone furthe right, though I think the Dems have gone much further left, because I supported them and their policies in the past than I do these days. I don't beleive I have shifted or changed much at all, I'm pretty consistent with what I have beleived for awhile now.

A large amount of democrats are basically moderate Republicans now. Even Obama & Bill Clinton leaned a little right fiscally based on their policies. Bush / Trump were both very far right and very authoritarian. If you look them up on the political compass, you'll see that they are barely left and how the spectrum has been shifting to the authoritarian right since Reagan. The actual people who are on the left are Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Jill Stein etc. Repubs aren't pandering to moderates they are sticking with their base, while Dems have failed to do that. When they ignored the will of the people and made Clinton the nominee last election instead of Bernie, it bit them in the ass and got Trump elected because they didn't vote in protest. I just hope they don't make the same mistake this year, although it seems like they fixed that problem with super delegates, but I'll believe it when I see it.

But both sides just irritte me these days, with their coplaining and in-fighting. I wish they would just stop all the drama and come together to figure out how to get this country going again. In the past, the two side were generally able to work pretty well together and come up with stuff, but that doesn't seem the case now.

Well, excepthe felony thing for animal cruelty...I'm behind that bi-partisan legislation 100% lol

I couldn't agree more with this. Both parties need to move past championing all the divisive polarizing issues and work together for a better tomorrow. This is why I hate the 2 party system, they are extreme opposites and as a result barely accomplish anything. IMO they should have 4 parties instead of 2 mega parties that are mostly corporate funded. I'm tired of voting lesser of 2 evils every election.

edit on 11 14 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
so you would favor an investigation into Burisma, Biden and Ukraine money? that's good to hear. As long as Biden (both) did nothing wrong, they should have nothing to fear.

Exactly. If there is merit behind those accusations, whistle blowers, and recorded phone conversations that point to those things, then Biden should absolutely be investigated. If it's just the same ol' rightist rhetoric, then no.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I have seen posts from people saying if Trump is impeached they would take up arms.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

I have seen posts from people saying if Trump is impeached they would take up arms.

I see posts where members claim to be millionaires with giant muscles and fast cars. It's the internet.
As long as due process is followed, nobody will be using their guns.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What are you going to do if he is removed, or if he loses?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Gotta be 35 to be president. Barron has a couple decades.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join