It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what's next lefties?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
This site is amusing. People post as if literally people on this site and in America somehow are trying to impeach Trump, and gee.. if they fail, what will they do?! An anonymous whistle blower followed protocol to report what they thought was improper behavior from Trump, which kicked off the impeachment inquiry. It has nothing to do with people on this site, or anyone else in the country who doesn't care for Trump. Sure, they may want a certain result, but they have no say at all in the outcome, nor did they initiate it.

For your sake, I hope you are just being dishonest. Because if you weren't aware of the push to Impeach Trump from very early on, you really shouldn't be allowed access to the internet.

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Even without exposing whistleblower Ciaramella as a fraud, Republicans revealed information today that will severely damage the Democrat's impeachment witch-hunt.

Democrat Narrative Dismantled: www.thegatewaypundit.com... public-hearings/

posted on Nov, 12 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Maybe you should keep that in mind, what with all your stellar predictions over the last few years. Still waiting on all the evidence you've failed to provided to back up any of your claims, by the way.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I am sure Vice President Mike Pence, would carry on where President Trump left off. I would also hope That one of the Trump kids. Would run for President in 2024. They could carry on what their dad started.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker68

Eric would make an awesome president.
Better, even, than his daddy.

Hurr.
edit on 11/13/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker68

Yeah man. Make Trump king and then let his kids pass down rulership to their heirs. That will turn out well for everybody.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

That’s one of the stupidest post I’ve ever seen.

Explain yourself ?

Particularly on how Trump can hand down hereditary titles .

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Pretty simple and I've said it about Bush Jr and Sr. And also about the Trudeaus. Father's and sons running countries is like going backwards in time. The amount of people in these countries and the odds of that happening multiple times just shows how rigged the system is. I mean why stop at his son. Why not his daughter after that and way down the line Baron?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

Pretty simple and I've said it about Bush Jr and Sr

Well since you said it about George Bush Junior and Senior. It should be easy for you to give me example where they handed down hereditary titles .

It sounds like this was a lifelong opinion of yours. Show me your stuff .

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
We better start building asylums. I don't think these maniacs could take it and fully expect a meltdown.

At least i can have a good giggle at the emotional breakdown of the left.

Seriously it's gone to far now, it's a battle of logic and reason against folk with fingers in their ears, shouting regurgitated drivel in your face.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

~150 stars while op only gets 35-40. Impressive.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

... you should take that advice.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Oraculi

Equally hypothetical:

No, and the fact that you think that shows just how disconnected from reality you are.

Consider that republicans had clinton dead to rights lying under oath and tampering with witnesses. Dems still refused to remove him. You really think there will be 20 republicans that would vote against trump? LOL.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The only other trump I'd vote for is jr. I could maybe be convinced on eric, but he's pretty quiet so hard to get a read on.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

How can you say that!?

Baron is imminently more qualified.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: fleabit
This site is amusing. People post as if literally people on this site and in America somehow are trying to impeach Trump, and gee.. if they fail, what will they do?! An anonymous whistle blower followed protocol to report what they thought was improper behavior from Trump, which kicked off the impeachment inquiry. It has nothing to do with people on this site, or anyone else in the country who doesn't care for Trump. Sure, they may want a certain result, but they have no say at all in the outcome, nor did they initiate it.

For your sake, I hope you are just being dishonest. Because if you weren't aware of the push to Impeach Trump from very early on, you really shouldn't be allowed access to the internet.

And what level of influence did all those people have on actual impeachment? Oh yea.. none at all. We are just the audience, watching a show over which we have no say. Who cares what people's personal opinions are? I personally can't stand Trump, but I also don't think he should be impeached unless there is an actual crime that was committed that warrants it.

But none of it matters - impeached or not, my opinion holds no weight, so there is nothing I will "do about it." You act as if people can do something one way or the other. Basically these threads are just the way Trump's base rubs people's noses into him not being impeached. The endless Trump minions chest-thumping, back-patting, circle-jerking threads grows tiresome is all.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Another Trump election win may possibly tip a large number of "already unhinged", TDS sufferers over the edge.

This could be a good thing or a bad thing depending on how you look at it.

Good in the way it will see many borderline psychopaths taken off the streets for good, if they act on their frustration. But bad because many people could end up getting hurt as a result of the left completely losing their S#@t.
edit on 13-11-2019 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thanatos0042
I expect 4 more years of Democrats doing everything they can to prevent him from accomplishing any of his goals. I expect investigations, drama, obstruction and resistence every step of the way.

Were you not around for the Obama presidency or something? His entire presidency was fighting against insane rightists trying to bring him down and opposing his plans just because he was Democrat. From the fabricated birthers, to the neutering of health care. Obama's health care plan was originally devised by republicans, and then they fought against it eliminating the single payer option and thus ruining it when it was their plan in the first place. Repubs don't care about what's good or bad for the country, they care about their party first and foremost.

edit on 11 13 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Barcs

Which law did he actually break because if you'll notice, that keeps changing.

First it was colluding with a foreign power to influence the election. Then it obstruction of justice for getting in the way of the investigation into that charge. Then when that charge turned out to have been nothing all along, they suddenly turned to quid pro quo, but now they're off of quid pro quo and starting to talk about bribery and extortion.

So which law is it that the president actually broke because they can't seem to make up their minds or are they trying on charges until they find one that seems to best fit the dirt they've scraped together?

Why are you asking me? Follow the investigation and see what it finds. If you are confident in your boy, then there should be no reason to be upset over a valid investigation into possible wrongdoings. Conservatives are more on edge than I've ever seen them. It's hilarious. They are like teenagers going around complaining about everything and then when called out, they pretend it's the other side doing the whining.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Let's be real. Conservatives were doing the same exact thing to Obama from day 1 and they would have jumped at the chance to impeach him (but all they had was fluff like birth certificate bs).

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join