It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what's next lefties?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They will tie Pence to something, and then Sanfran Nancy would become president if they retain the house. They wont chance that and will do it all before Nov of 2020 election which will be suspended and marshall law will be enacted by Nancy.

edit on 11-11-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oraculi
a reply to: network dude

Equally hypothetical:

What would you do if Trump is disgraced and removed from office? Would you accept the way our Constitution works?

Would you quietly move on and find a better candidate?

As long as the rules were followed, and the constitution isn't used for toilet paper, I'm good with whatever happens. I've said it a lot, if Trump breaks the law, he's not above it, arrest him. But, and this is a big one, be damn sure you applied equal justice to everyone. You can't make up rules just because Trump.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

November has been historically bad for American Presidents in the past , and California is on fire again ,something in my old bones tells me this world is going to change radically in the near future and life will not be the same ever again , a bad day for planet earth

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

They will tie Pence to something, and then Sanfran Nancy would become president if they retain the house. They wont chance that and will do it all before Nov of 2020 election which will be suspended and marshall law will be enacted by Nancy.

Then they will die a traitors death by the hands of the People.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
Ummm... what's next???
I imagine the people vote. How the people judge the evidence will probably play a role in the voting booth. If the see a nothingburger like the republicans seem to want them to believe, not only will the dem pres candidate probably have less of a chance but also the congressional candidates. If they decide that the nothingburger was something that warranted investigation and impeachment, the republicans will take the hit.
But, at least the voters will have the information and allowed to decide for themselves.

see, now that is an adult opinion with no tears or tantrums. I like that and can live with that, just as I have lived with each election previously.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

November has been historically bad for American Presidents in the past , and California is on fire again ,something in my old bones tells me this world is going to change radically in the near future and life will not be the same ever again , a bad day for planet earth

Arizona Bay?

You're getting me turned on here!

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

Then they will die a traitors death by the hands of the People.

Which people? The east coast is all blue, flyover America may dig in but I doubt if they go on the offensive.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

I doubt it. The next storm on the horizon is the two reports that seem to favor justice, truth, and fact. At least that's how they are supposed to be. How honorable Barr, Horowitz, and Durham are play big factors in all that. I think it's time to get back to business and end the games. 3 years is a lot of tantrums, and if the left can find a candidate that isn't a steaming turd, perhaps they can change the tune of the song.

two things are certain, my beer will remain cold, and the sun will shine again.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Is there any way to autocorrect claims/titles like deomcratcs being 'left wing' or rampant communists for anyone living outside the US- the dems manifestos in recent years have been consitently further to the right than the Republicans. And are made up of Neoliberals and have been copy the Republican model and are widely labelled right wing-populists by the rest of the world - the poltical spectrum etc..criteria

Astroturfing - fake grass roots campaigns -set up by politicians, pressure groups big big pharama are 90% of US news content - known as advertorialsio 9/10 the person speaking about the party that helped her or miracle drug that saved them from terminal illness is an amateur actor paid and trained by the adverts who has never had the disease - the newsbroadcasters know the whole things pack of lies but have been doing it for 50 years now.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
The United States is clearly in the midst of a massive constitutional crises and an ongoing coup d'état. If we the people let it happen and do not resist, we deserve whatever we get.

Coup d'etat is French for "blow against the State".

A strike against the government. Inclusive of "Revolt" or "Revolution".

Right now the government includes the Trump Administration.

The impeachment proceedings and whatever their outcome are constitutional processes.

Any trial in the senate will involve all branches of government; House Impeaching, Senate trying, Chief Justice of SCOTUS overseeing the trial and President accused and able to launch a defense.

Any revolt not accepting that constitutionally dictated outcome would precisely fit the definition of a Coup D'etat.

I think too often in political debate that word is thrown around mindlessly, like Nazi.

edit on 11-11-2019 by Caractacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck
You think this is all a joke, dont you?

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

IMHO when Trump wins in 2020 they will try to assassinate him.

Sh!t will get real at that point.
There will be no coming back from that.

They'd be mad to try. If they succeed, the Epstein craze alone ought to conince them no one will believe what they say about it.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oraculi

Equally hypothetical:

What would you do if Trump is disgraced and removed from office? Would you accept the way our Constitution works?

Would you quietly move on and find a better candidate?

"Disgraced" isn't a strong enough word for the shameful, hysterical and dishonest behavior of the dems for the last three years. "Treasonous" would be more accurate.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
As the Democrat failures mount up, we will see more cases like this manifest ...... 😎

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caractacus

originally posted by: incoserv
The United States is clearly in the midst of a massive constitutional crises and an ongoing coup d'état. If we the people let it happen and do not resist, we deserve whatever we get.

Coup d'etat is French for "blow against the State".

A strike against the government. Inclusive of "Revolt" or "Revolution".

Right now the government includes the Trump Administration.

The impeachment proceedings and whatever their outcome are constitutional processes.

Any trial in the senate will involve all branches of government; House Impeaching, Senate trying, Chief Justice of SCOTUS overseeing the trial and President accused and able to launch a defense.

Any revolt not accepting that constitutionally dictated outcome would precisely fit the definition of a Coup D'etat.

I think too often in political debate that word is thrown around mindlessly, like Nazi.

No. This entire process is clearly a sham, an unconstitutional power-grab by scared politicians who will not stop at anything to protect their own.

Doing what is wrong under the color of office does not make it right.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck
You think this is all a joke, dont you?

No I see it as an end times fulfillment which has been discussed before with the destruction of Babylon which is the harlot which is the good old USA. We go to a civil war do you think the world will simple kick back and watch? Karma is a bitch with her eye on America.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
As the Democrat failures mount up, we will see more cases like this manifest ...... 😎

And more of this ...

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Oraculi

I am willing to live with it if there is evidence that shows he has done something egregious that is comparable to what other politicians have been punished for. It is my stance the quid pro quo stance is weak because that is a major aspect of foreign policy. We want you do do X before you get Z. What is really mind blowing is how much of our tax payer money is leaving our shores because of stuff like this.

With that said I would also hope that any other person(s) that have also been found guilty of wrong doing during the investigation process is punished to the full extent of the law. This whole mess is beyond left or right. It is about doing what is right for the country and winning it back for the voters. I think both sides can agree there has been a major shift in political responsibility for the last few decades where they think there stuff don't stink and they are above the law and that is not right.

Maybe some good can come about from this and some reform can be passed to help make the entire system better. I doubt it will happen but one can wish

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join